Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Skittles + Arizona Watermelon juice + Robitussin = purple drank recipe

//
    Last edited by Wren; 01-12-2014 at 02:12 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by Wren; 01-12-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Don't know about you, but I don't give a damn what race he was. Since when do libertarians care about race? If Trayvon was white, he'd still be a punk. And if Zimmerman was black, then you could possibly moan about "what ifs", but that isn't the case here.
    Libertarians don't, or shouldn't, but cops do.

I've known people involved in shootings before, even people involved in non lethal shootings. You know what consistently the cops do EVERY DAMN TIME??? They always always always arrest the shooter, sometimes they beat the crap out of them.... and then and only then do they let the guy tell his side of the story. This is what always happens.

So when Zimmerman wasn't arrested on the spot I know, and everyone whose being honest with themselves knows that it was shady as $#@!.

This is why the story became such a big deal. It was not "media manufactured" which I get it but is just a convenient excuse to blame everything on "the media" which is this large entity that everything can be pinned on.

No it was a grassroots issue spread through Churches and email and facebook and youtube and twitter basically saying why does this guy Zimmmerman get treated differently than every other situation we know and are familiar with.

This case was well known before the media even showed up.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Welcome to Ebonics.
    heyyy heyyy
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I just bought some cough syrup for my mom and Sprite for my dad and some orange juice for myself. I belong to a forum that routinely talks about the benefits of drugs, and being high.

Damn I hope I don't get shot today. This could go poorly.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Why is the name in the past tense? Shouldn't it be Purple Drink?
    no, its purple drank.
    Lean for short.
    don't ask why. it doesn't have any logic to it.
    a nice car is called a whip.
    haven't figure that one out.
    dressing nice is called flossing.
    haven't figured out the connection between good dental hygiene and nice clothes.
    Patois made more sense.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    I couldn't care less if he was snortin coke off of hooker's backsides. All this nonsense is because 2 men made poor decisions.
    Has nothing to do with drugs or gold teefers... as stupid as they are.
    +rep! I wouldn't have wanted to hang out with either idiot hothead. Travon Martin may have been a wanna be thug, but George Zimmerman was a wanna-be jack-booted thug. He would have been first in line to cart off those defending him here to a FEMA camp.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He actions were justified by the police and local judge under florida law until word got out nationally.
    Oh bull feces! The police were initially going to charge him until his retired judge father intervened. Once they found out Zimmerman was part of the "thin blue brotherhood" they went to bat for him like they would not have gone to bat for you under similar circumstances. That doesn't excuse the circus on the other side, but this wasn't a case of Zimmerman being cleared immediately because of "the facts."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

but the Robitussin bit was probably put in there because to say what is really in purple drank would be admitting to knowledge of felonious behavior.
    in this region, the purple part of the 'drank', is a particular codeine syrup, that is mixed with something else that comes in a purple syrup.
    lots of our local clinics have signs posted in waiting room that state, we do not prescribe "purple drank".
    in fact, its harder for me to get a cough syrup because of these $#@!tards. in order to prevent the nurse practitioners from being put in ackward situations, the doctor has forbidden they write any such prescriptions. (so there won't be any accusations of racial discrimination)
    kinda like the marriage license thing.

now, back to purple drank.
    once you have the codeine syrup, everything else is optional.
    around here, they use jolly ranchers/skittles- plus a sprite type drink.

so, a local recipe would look like this-
    sour apple jolly rancher, sprite, and codeine syrup.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 07-07-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    You're implying he should have called the police, and let them handle it? I couldn't disagree more. Zimmerman, as a citizen of that community, is in a much better position to protect his family and his community, than some dickbag with a badge and legal immunity who's only imperative is to enforce laws (his imperative is definitely not to serve and protect).
    Okay. Let's look at your implication. So if Zimmerman had been a cop and acted the exact same way then he would have been wrong and a "dickbag" just because he had a badge? So as long as you are not a cop you can start randomly chasing people for no apparent reason other than you don't recognize them? Forget for a moment whether what Zimmerman did was legal. It was certainly stupid. And he did call the cops....and they told him not to get out of his car. (And yes, I've seen idiots all over the web split hairs over whether "We don't need you to do that." meant "Don't do that." Any unbiased with half a brain knows it meant "don't do that.") I'm all for neighborhood watch. That said, getting out of your car and going up to someone by yourself that you don't know has committed a crime, but you think might be a criminal is INCREDIBLY STUPID! Say if Trayvon really was a criminal and was packing? Zimmerman would be dead now, no doubt about it. And for what? That's what kills me. I here these "Say if Trayvon had just murdered someone" arguments on the web and talk radio. Well what would punk-ass Zimmerman have done? Gotten killed? Gotten someone else killed? He should have been patrolling in pairs. The police know that in a really dangerous situation to have backup. Zimmerman was a hothead and wanna be hero and a train wreck waiting to happen.

//
    Last edited by Wren; 01-12-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Chris Serino (lead detective): I was pressured to file charges.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/1...zimmerman.html
    And you believe that tripe? A sergeant and a couple of low ranking officers were bucking a detective and the chief of police? And why was the chief of police involved in what was initially a low level case? The more likely scenario is the chief told Serino "Back me up on this if you ever want to work in this town again."

//
    Last edited by Wren; 01-12-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Say it is true that there are occasions of cops being unequal to African Americans when compared to other races. Why do you think Zimmerman, a half Hispanic, should suffer because of that?
    then you run into matrix problems in places like nola, where the majority of the police force is dark skinned- yet, dark skinned people get arrested at still higher rates.
    is it still racially motivated profiling? in a way yes.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by Wren; 01-12-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Say it is true that there are occasions of cops being unequal to African Americans when compared to other races. Why do you think Zimmerman, a half Hispanic, should suffer because of that?
    What does Zimmerman being half Hispanic have to do with anything?

For the record I don't think Zimmerman was racist, just stupid.

I certainly do believe that politically and racially motivated groups made this case what it is today. A non-event turned into an uproar.
    You can believe what you want. But if Zimmerman hadn't been related to a retired judge he would have been charged with a crime the first night. Anybody who doesn't know that doesn't understand America.

//

It has to do with media lies portraying this as racially motivated white vs black crime.
    Did you watch the video I posted? I'm betting that you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. Let's look at your implication. So if Zimmerman had been a cop and acted the exact same way then he would have been wrong and a "dickbag" just because he had a badge?
    No, that's not what I said. I said he was more qualified to police his neighborhood, than some dickbag cop. If a cop had done the same thing, gotten attacked, and had his head smashed in the pavement, he also would have been justified in using defensive force.

..and they told him not to get out of his car. (And yes, I've seen idiots all over the web split hairs over whether "We don't need you to do that." meant "Don't do that." Any unbiased with half a brain knows it meant "don't do that.")
    He was already out of his car, when they said we don't need you to do that. He said "ok", and walked back to his truck. It was on his way back to his truck, that TM confronted him.

That said, getting out of your car and going up to someone by yourself that you don't know has committed a crime, but you think might be a criminal is INCREDIBLY STUPID!
    That wasn't his intent. I believe he is telling the truth when he says he got out of the car to look for a street number, to tell the police where to go. Furthermore, there is absolutely zero evidence that GZ "went up to" TM. None. Zilch. The only evidence we have available (GZ's testimony) says that TM "went up to" GZ.

Say if Trayvon really was a criminal and was packing? Zimmerman would be dead now, no doubt about it. And for what? That's what kills me. I here these "Say if Trayvon had just murdered someone" arguments on the web and talk radio. Well what would punk-ass Zimmerman have done? Gotten killed? Gotten someone else killed? He should have been patrolling in pairs. The police know that in a really dangerous situation to have backup. Zimmerman was a hothead and wanna be hero and a train wreck waiting to happen.
    I agree, he's not the brightest light in the city. But apparently, neither is TM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

//

If "George Zimmerman" had a brown person sounding name such as, "Jorge Gutierrez", this shooting would have been swept under the rug.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    No, that's not what I said. I said he was more qualified to police his neighborhood, than some dickbag cop. If a cop had done the same thing, gotten attacked, and had his head smashed in the pavement, he also would have been justified in using defensive force.
    So why do the "same thing"? Everything you have the "right" to do is not the "right" thing to do. Again, if Trayvon had really been what Zimmerman feared, Zimmerman would be dead.

He was already out of his car, when they said we don't need you to do that. He said "ok", and walked back to his truck. It was on his way back to his truck, that TM confronted him.

That wasn't his intent. I believe he is telling the truth when he says he got out of the car to look for a street number, to tell the police where to go. Furthermore, there is absolutely zero evidence that GZ "went up to" TM. None. Zilch. The only evidence we have available (GZ's testimony) says that TM "went up to" GZ.
    If GZ is so unfamiliar with his neighborhood that he had to get out of his car just to find a street number, than that undermines your initial argument about how he was better equipped to handle the situation than a cop. Plus Zimmerman didn't have GPS on his phone?

I agree, he's not the brightest light in the city. But apparently, neither is TM.
    Well on that we agree..about both of them.

Admittedly no, because I thought it was about race, which is irrelevant.
    A) You brought up race, so it's silly turn around and say "it's not about race".

B) You really should watch it.

Edit: The point is, just because Zimmerman is half hispanic doesn't mean he's incapable of hating blacks. Not saying that he did or didn't hate blacks. It's just irrelevant. He could have been named "George Gonzales".
    Last edited by jmdrake; 07-07-2013 at 11:32 AM.

//

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    How do we know you don't hate Zimmerman for being Hispanic?
    are you serious?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I brought up Zimmerman's race to correct the media lies, not because I wanted it to be about race. The video is about one race group that goes after another. Kind of irrelevant. Did you read the article I posted or did you just decide not to believe it?
    A) I read the article and pointed out to you why I didn't believe it. Just because you apparently didn't read my response is irrelevant.

B) So the media picked up on the wrong group? Big freaking deal. Yep the media thought Zimmerman was full blood German and Zimmerman was half hispanic and there are probably more hate crimes from hispanics against blacks these days than whites against blacks so your point is what is really irrelevant.

What's peculiar to me is that depending on the political slant of the news outlet, the skittles & ice tea combo will be used to angelicize or demonize him. In some situations, they make the fact that he just bought candy to make him seem like a child, in others it's to make him seem like a thug. The kid didn't have any Robitussin on him, so why is the assumption that he was making this "drank" concoction?

If he weren't dead it'd be comical.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    What's peculiar to me is that depending on the political slant of the news outlet, the skittles & ice tea combo will be used to angelicize or demonize him. In some situations, they make the fact that he just bought candy to make him seem like a child, in others it's to make him seem like a thug. The kid didn't have any Robitussin on him, so why is the assumption that he was making this "drank" concoction?

My thoughts exactly.

Edit: And didn't we cover this whole "purple drank" thing a year ago? Why are folks acting like it's "news?"

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

robitussin isn't want is used in purple drank.
    that is roboing, something different.
    drank is codeine syrup.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast