Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oathkeepers Call on President Trump to Use Insurrection Act

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is a minimal good, he is not awful.
    But even if you think he is awful we will still have elections if he wins, if Biden is allowed to get away with the fraud we will be Venezuela and won't have any chance to affect politics ever again.
    Says the person who thinks the president has the power to invalidate the election
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But even if you think he is awful we will still have elections if he wins, if Biden is allowed to get away with the fraud we will be Venezuela and won't have any chance to affect politics ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Says the person who thinks the president has the power to invalidate the election
    Says the person who thinks that FRAUD doesn’t invalidate the election.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The People DO..

and the varied and splintered militia could be united in common purpose in one day..

74 million is the number passing around currently.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Says the person who thinks that FRAUD doesn’t invalidate the election.
    Fraud would invalidate the election
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Says the person who states that removing Trump from office by any means necessary is not Fraud.

Says the person who states that removing Trump from office by any means necessary is not Fraud.
    You're going to need to be moderately more coherent. Maybe post earlier in the morning, I think you're sundowning.
    Pinochet is the model

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

You're going to need to be moderately more coherent. Maybe post earlier in the morning, I think you're sundowning.
    Do not stonewall.

Be a man an admit that you and your ilk have been trying for the past 41/2 years to effectuate a coup !!!!!!’

Do not stonewall.

Be a man an admit that you and your ilk have been trying for the past 41/2 years to effectuate a coup !!!!!!’
    I'm not sure what "me and my ilk" have to do with whether or not the president can invalidate an election.
    Pinochet is the model

Your assertion lacks candor

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It Does..

I consider it Invalid at this point. So do a great many others.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It Does..

I consider it Invalid at this point. So do a great many others.
    Me thinks that the Deep State Cabal is planning on using covid19 v2 against Trump so he won’t put into effect the Insurrection Act.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh. You're in the "none of the above" camp with me. Nevermind.
    When it comes to Romney vs. Biden any sane person is in that camp.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Your assertion lacks candor

I assume you intended this post for someone else since you seem to be accidentally quoting me in every post.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The call to arms has been made. rest assured preparations are underway and have been for some time. The call for action has not yet been declared. that will happen if and when that happens. Hopefully it will not come to this but if the supreme court continues to ignore it's sworn duty to uphold the constitution and congress refuses to act, the people will. Simply put, they have declared their intentions and so have we. This coup will end one way or the other.

See you in DC on Jan 6th!
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Remember back when the whole reason Oath Keepers was to *support* insurrection against presidents who did unconstitutional things like Trump?

I assume you intended this post for someone else since you seem to be accidentally quoting me in every post.
    Ooooops

We consider electoral fraud as an unconstitutional event.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When it comes to Romney vs. Biden any sane person is in that camp.
    Meh. Biden is arguably worse than Romney. I don't recall Romney making any anti gun statements. He certainly didn't push for an assault weapons ban like Biden and Trump have done. But @Anti Globalist put Biden, Trump and Romney in the same bucket which is truly the sane position, though there are gradations of bad with each one.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The question I asked is whether taking Romney over Biden is a shark jump move.
    Does that mean Romney will be caged on top of Biden's car?

I could watch that.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Open Letter to President Trump, Part II: Act Now! Do NOT Wait for Jan 6

https://oathkeepers.org/2020/12/open...ait-for-jan-6/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Looks like the revolution is getting hungry..

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Looks like the revolution is getting hungry..
    It was an obvious and common glitch and was confirmed as such by the poster.

You of all people should be calling for Trump to go Pinochet/Bonaparte in this situation.
    But your real motives conflict with what you claim to support.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It was an obvious and common glitch and was confirmed as such by the poster.

You of all people should be calling for Trump to go Pinochet/Bonaparte in this situation.
    Trump is no Pinochet, let alone a Bonaparte.

That will come, but not just yet.

In the meantime, we will have to suffer this clown, and the next, and the next, etc.

Friday will be 1220 years since Charles the Great was crowned imperator romanorum in Rome, incidentally.

Emmanuel Macron, supposing he doesn't die from covid, which he apparently has contracted, is of the right sort.

There, @Swordsmyth, is a Pinochet, or a Bonaparte, or perhaps even a Carolus Magnus.

It would be poetic for the revolution to end in the same place where it began, no?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if it's possible for you to imagine a reality in which, when people disagree with you, it's just that they have a differing viewpoint and not that they're some kind of sapper or paid troll?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I wonder if it's possible for you to imagine a reality in which, when people disagree with you, it's just that they have a differing viewpoint and not that they're some kind of sapper or paid troll?
    He has a limited horizon, not necessarily his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Emmanuel Macron, supposing he doesn't die from covid, which he apparently has contracted, is of the right sort.

There, @Swordsmyth, is a Pinochet, or a Bonaparte, or perhaps even a Carolus Magnus.

It would be poetic for the revolution to end in the same place where it began, no?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I know lots of people like that, R3v is not one of them.
    He is an openly admitted globalist monarchist warmonger.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast