Thread: Sen. Rand Paul - Bailing out insurance companies "not who we are as Republicans

Sen. Rand Paul - Bailing out insurance companies "not who we are as Republicans

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "There has to be somebody left in Washington that doesn't believe in crony capitalism!"

Great quote, Rand!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

So proud of that guy.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

"any of your colleagues agree with you because the republicans cannot afford any more no votes?"

very good question with a disgusting answer. I hope they all lose their seats.

Rand Paul coming up on Your World with Neil Cavuto. FoxNews channel

edit:
    (on the phone) says he's fighting for what he promised, still wants to split it into 2 separate bills. Says promise of repealing taxes at a later date is a false promise. They tell him they like his idea but now is not the time, and he should wait till he's "older and wiser" (10 or 15 years). Rand says, "If they don't have the guts to repeal Obamacare taxes now, they'll never have the guts."
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-14-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    "There has to be somebody left in Washington that doesn't believe in crony capitalism!"

Great quote, Rand!
    I can think of one or two.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What will you do @dannno when Trump signs this garbage into law, supposing it ever passes Congress?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What will you do @dannno when Trump signs this garbage into law, supposing it ever passes Congress?
    Do you think that if Rand got a good health care bill through congress Trump would veto it? Because Trump said he would support it. Whereas Hillary would have vetoed a more conservative bill, and you supported Hillary, so you can eat five bowls of dicks, you can't get anything right.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you think that if Rand got a good health care bill through congress Trump would veto it?
    Obviously, as he and the people in his government are opposed to the market economy.

But that would be very awkward, hence their efforts to push Trumpcare through Congress - so it never comes to vetoing a genuine reform.

Because Trump said he would support it.
    LOL

five bowls of dicks
    Your record?

Anyway, your hobbies aside, you didn't answer my question.

Will you condemn or Trumpsplain Trump's signing of the bill?
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 07-14-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Obviously, as he and the people in his government are opposed to the market economy.

But that would be very awkward, hence their efforts to push Trumpcare through Congress - so it never comes to vetoing a genuine reform.

Anyway, your hobbies aside, you didn't answer my question.
    You have been wrong about everything, you have no credibility to make predictions. You were absolutely CERTAIN Trump would lose the election, you were CERTAIN that was the intention. For me to put any mental effort into thinking about what I would do if YOUR predictions came true would be the biggest waste of time in the history of the planet.

Do you think that if Rand got a good health care bill through congress Trump would veto it? Because Trump said he would support it.
    Rand Paul: Trump 'open to making bill better'

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ng-bill-better

I guess for your next act, you will be telling us all about how Trump won't put a Constitutionalist on the Supreme Court.. oh wait, he already did!! It really amazes me you show your face around here sometimes, but at least people know never to takes bets with you anymore, they know you are going to welch.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-14-2017 at 03:31 PM.

You have been wrong about everything, you have no credibility to make predictions. You were absolutely CERTAIN Trump would lose the election
    That's true. I did get the outcome of the election wrong.

Well, outcome in the sense of who would win, not in the sense of what sort of policies would follow, whoever won.

Rand Paul: Trump 'open to making bill better'

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ng-bill-better
    Hey, they play golf together too. Trump's obviously disavowed his record and his present conduct.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

That McConnell endorsement is starting to look worse and worse each day.