Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Land value taxation?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    You just found this thread now? Its been 5 months so far. Couldn't you have came up with an answer 5 months ago instead of quoting me at 9:25 in the night you geriatric $#@!?
    Ha ha ha ha.

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are your opinions on the single taxers and land value taxation and is it moral?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgism
    Georgism as an ethical theory is all wet, but the single, land value tax is the best (least bad) tax for a minarchist state.

It is extremely efficient; if one must pay tax, at least let us not pay additional tax to pay inefficient, inept taxmen.

Presently, income tax compliance (mostly corporate) costs ~$500 billion: with a B.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't know.
    Bull$#@!, you're no more a 15 year old Hindoo ex-pat, with an unhealthy anime obsession, living in Toronto, than I am the man in the $#@!ing moon.

You're fake news; false as silicon tits.

Blow me, whoever you are.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Georgism as an ethical theory is all wet, but the single, land value tax is the best (least bad) tax for a minarchist state.

It is extremely efficient; if one must pay tax, at least let us not pay additional tax to pay inefficient, inept taxmen.
    Good to know. I suppose that is because it does not reduce the incentive to work for relatively high income owners who live on land with few natural resources so much as the income tax.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bull$#@!, you're no more a 15 year old Hindoo ex-pat, with an unhealthy anime obsession, living in Toronto, than I am the man in the $#@!ing moon.

You're fake news; false as silicon tits.

Blow me, whoever you are.
    Blow yourself "man in the room". Really choke on the tadpoles right there! Savor the flavor! Why don't you break your neck in the process? I can't be two things at the same time as your senile ass is implying.
    Last edited by Lamp; 07-30-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Good to know. I suppose that is because it does not reduce the incentive to work for relatively high income owners who live on land with few natural resources so much as the income tax.
    Its effect on incentive is a matter of empirical evidence, which I don't have.

What's appealing about the "Georgist" land value tax, a priori, is that it virtually eliminates the IRS and the like.

The concept is that property owners self-asses their property, but them must sell at their self-assessed price should anyone offer.

No taxpayer salaried assessors required, no G-men, and fair.

Blow yourself "man in the room". Really choke on the tadpoles right there! Savor the flavor! Why don't you break your neck in the process? I can't be two things at the same time as your senile ass is implying.
    I'd have paid you little mind, until you shot your stupid mouth off in Working Poor's prayer request thread for her ill husband.

I've got my eye on you...

What are your opinions on the single taxers and land value taxation and is it moral?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgism
    No , it is not moral .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    We've had this discussion a bunch oftimes, bro.

Apparently not enough times, since the OP brought it up again. It continues to be a topic of interest.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    @Anti Federalist Aw nice. Which one of the trailer parks in the valleys in your ass did you pull that one out of?
    Last edited by Lamp; 07-31-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Fess up goddamn it.

Who are you a sock puppet of?
    My best guess is eduardo.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yieu View Post
    For the last $#@!ing time.I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!
    Get the memo punk?
    Last edited by Lamp; 07-31-2017 at 08:01 PM.

For the last $#@!ing time.I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!
    Get the memo punk?
    Have I said that before? I don't recall, but as of today that's who you're reminding me of.

As to your rep comment, this is my only account here. Join date is a bit early to be another account's puppet.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Have I said that before? I don't recall, but as of today that's who you're reminding me of.

As to your rep comment, this is my only account here. Join date is a bit early to be another account's puppet.
    This has gone on for too many times by too many people other than yourself so naturally I assumed that you were pming those individuals who came up with that idea.

This has gone on for too many times by too many people other than yourself so naturally I assumed that you were pming those individuals who came up with that idea.
    I haven't been visiting the site much lately, and haven't PM'd others about that, but I saw a plus rep from you today when I logged in and thought it was a funny joke that reminded me of him. Something about your posting style and topics of interest line up similarly to his, and he has come back many times, so at the least you remind me of him.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I haven't been visiting the site much lately, and haven't PM'd others about that, but I saw a plus rep from you today when I logged in and thought it was a funny joke that reminded me of him. Something about your posting style and topics of interest line up similarly to his, and he has come back many times, so at the least you remind me of him.
    I did that because some dude was neg repping me for posting stuff that I like in the bestest picture section like this and said I wouldn't get laid so I got into a neg rep war with him yesterday and forced him to get .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've seen other people say thattoo...but Lamp's style really doesn't seem like eddy's at all. If it is him I wouldn't have guessed.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I've seen other people say thattoo...but Lamp's style really doesn't seem like eddy's at all. If it is him I wouldn't have guessed.
    Well, you were closer to him, so you may know better. But maybe he was you all along!!

The world may never know.

The mods insist no.

That was my first guess.

Who knows for sure...some $#@! who isn't what he says is he is, that's for sure, and there are more like that...so many good solid members have left it's impossible to tell if you're really having a conversation or just playing with yourself and couple of socks anymore.

Well, you were closer to him, so you may know better. But maybe he was you all along!!

The world may never know.
    LOL He seems kinda annoyed with me because I won't help him post twaddle on RPFs and hasn't contacted me in agood while. All I know is a bit about what he does on FB because hebelongs to a pretty popular Catholic group.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    LOL He seems kinda annoyed with me because I won't help him post twaddle on RPFs and hasn't contacted me in agood while. All I know is a bit about what he does on FB because hebelongs to a pretty popular Catholic group.
    I distinctly remember posting my own twitter account

https://twitter.com/TheIllest0fAll

And this is the friend from middle school I was hanging out with at 5:00 to 6:00 yesterday. He makes banners. Just ask him if he's friends with Lamp.

https://twitter.com/WolfknightGFX
    Last edited by Lamp; 08-01-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    @Asspirate Fudgepacker

See. This is why your on my ignore list. Don't bother responding. I'm just going to neg rep you until you give in.
    Last edited by Lamp; 08-01-2017 at 06:12 AM.

I've seen other people say that too...but Lamp's style really doesn't seem like eddy's at all. If it is him I wouldn't have guessed.
    Agreed. What's more,
    Who cares? Such snore.

The mods insist no.

That was my first guess.

Who knows for sure...some $#@! who isn't what he says is he is, that's for sure, and there are more like that...so many good solid members have left it's impossible to tell if you're really having a conversation or just playing with yourself and couple of socks anymore.
    That's lame, that's true,
    Oh well! What t'do?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Lib View Post

b) just accept always having blight and underdevelopment in our towns and cities, severe economic inequality, an anemic free market undermined by speculation, a boom-bust economy, an oppressive welfare state, and .... massive taxes on our productivity.
    I pick B. It drives innovation.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    That's lame, that's true,
    Oh well! What t'do?
    Not much to do, I suppose.

It's just frustrating to make the same case, the same arguments, the same debate, yet again, only to find out it's just some sock.

As if this $#@! isn't hard enough, without $#@!s playing games.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Yawn. OK you've had enough for one day Asspirate Felicia. I'm gonna go see if Parm's back on Twitter so we can plan another creek meetup and talk about the old 2014 skit group.
    Bye Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast