Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to all!!!

Merry Christmas y'all.

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

One of my favorite Christmas CD's. I've had a secret crush on Brian Setzer since I was a teenager. I was going to marry him if things with John Schneider didn't work out.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    One of my favorite Christmas CD's. I've had a secret crush on Brian Setzer since I was a teenager.
    Never had a crush on him, but been a big fan for years now.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joyeux Noel 1914 Christmas Truce

Longer cut
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Nothing like "the King" singing about The King!!

BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Another one from a different "King"...

THIS ONE

So many great songs... I could go on all night long!!

THIS ONE

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas
    Last edited by Lamp; 12-23-2016 at 06:59 PM.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Merry Christmas RPFs!

Don't shoot your eye out.

Merry Christmas to all!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Merry Christmas RPF !!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Merry Christmas guys!

So I have a conundrum, what / how do you get for a ton of Forum Users for Christmas? Only thing I can come up with may be the most valuable; a promise to continue my efforts to preserve Liberty and Freedom! That is what I wish for all of you to have on a safe and Merry Christmas!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Merry Christmas from Santa's favorite Ho!

I got a sweater last year that says that on it.

Merry Christmas !!
    Do something Danke

Have a gear Christmas lads!

And a guilt-ridden Chanukah to all!

ARF ARF ARF...

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Merry Christmas from Santa's favorite Ho!

I got a sweater last year that says that on it.
    You seem to lead an interesting life.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

ARF ARF ARF...

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Objectively I don't want anything for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Merry Christmas guys!

So I have a conundrum, what / how do you get for a ton of Forum Users for Christmas? Only thing I can come up with may be the most valuable; a promise to continue my efforts to preserve Liberty and Freedom! That is what I wish for all of you to have on a safe and Merry Christmas!

Money. Send money. Money will make my life right.

Merry Christmas!

Uncle @oyarde forgot to send me a birthday present this year. I am disappoint. I'm his favourite nephew, too! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Yes , I forgot .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes , I forgot .
    It's okay. Late gifts and cards are fine with me. Plenty of people get confused about it because it's so close to Festivus, Christmas, Hannukah, etc. :/
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Merry Christmas guys!

Pay off my student loans, plz! ~hugz~

Merry Christmas!

Christ is born!
    Glorify Him!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast