Thread: THE BOOK OF ENOCH, THE ORIGIN AND THE FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIANITY

THE BOOK OF ENOCH, THE ORIGIN AND THE FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIANITY

"THE BOOK OF ENOCH, THE ORIGIN AND THE FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIANITY" - http://www.katinkahesselink.net/blav...v14/ph_043.htm

"The Book of Enoch was considered as Scripture in the Epistle of Barnabas (16:4) and by many of the early Church Fathers, such as Athenagoras, Clement of Alexandria, Irenaeus and Tertullian... By the 4th century, the Book of Enoch was mostly excluded from Christian canons, and it is now regarded as scripture by only the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Church." [if ANY, these are your TRUE Bibles]
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

There is actually a very strong example of Jesus referring to the Book of Enoch as Scripture. In Matthew 22:29-30, Jesus first chided the Sadducees for their lack of understanding of “the Scriptures,” then proceeded to teach a concept that is only found in the Book of Enoch.

Contrary to popular belief, the Book of Enoch is referenced in the New Testament at least 40 times [including Jesus calling Enoch a prophet and quoting from 1 Enoch in Jude].

The King James translators worked from 1604 through 1611. The Book of Enoch was considered “lost” from approximately through 1773, when it was rediscovered in several Ethiopian manuscripts. Hence, the King James translators did not even have access to any manuscripts of the Book of Enoch.

Defending the Book of Enoch [source of the above three paragraphs]
    - http://torahdrivenlife.com/articles/...-book-of-enoch

The Bible declares essentially, that once scripture, ALWAYS scripture, so anyone who represents 1 Enoch as non-scripture is either mis-informed, or trying to mislead:

- "As for God, his way [or method of inspiring scripture] is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless...." (Psalm 18:30)

- "All scripture is given by inspiration of God." (2 Timothy 3:16)

- "... I [God] will put my words in his [the prophet's] mouth" (Deuteronomy 18:18)

If this is true, then what has been inspired and later recognized as scripture (through God's perfect word for word way of inspiring scripture) cannot change or arbitrarily be thrown out (not even under the pretext that it was not inspired), for any Christian canon, because we have been assured right in the Bible itself that all officially recognized Christian scripture was already perfect to begin with. The Bible also proclaims that Gods words will not pass away (Mark 13:31).

Granted, the Bible also states in Deuteronomy that there will be false prophets who will claim to speak inspired words of God. However, to be clear, many 'inspired words of God' (spoken by prophets) are not considered to be 'Bible scripture' - these are not one and the same. So it would be patently false to conclude that the Bible is saying here that alleged inspired words of false prophets would EVER be included in any Christian Bible/canon.

On the other hand, imagine the Bible credibility issues that would be created if Christians were to argue, that words of false prophets would continually attempt to attack, corrupt, or even destroy the Bible, and that at times these blasphemy's would become part of Bible scripture. And all during this process the Bible would be preached as 'the perfect word of God'?

Originally, all of Gods creatures were vegetarian, and in the book of Enoch we learn that it was God's fallen angels (also translated as God/Gods in the Bible) who instituted animal sacrifice and the eating of meat, not God the father. The morality of the book is plain; leave creation as it is; all alterations of God's creation are forbidden:

“And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods...” Chapter 19: 1, Ethiopic Book of Enoch, ed. by R. H. Charles.

And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones. Enoch 7:5

The Lake of Fire in "Revelations" has its source in "Enoch"
    The valley filled with fire is the lake of fire.
    The Fallen Angels who have introduced the evils of industry such as mining to humanity are ironically chained with implements of metal, which they had introduced to humanity. (see Enoch 54:1-6)

Jesus: ‘I have come to destroy the sacrifices’ (Panarion 30.16.5), and as ascribing to Jesus’ rejection of the Passover meat (Panarion 30.22.4), and these are analogous to numerous passages found in the Recognitions and Homilies (e.g., Recognitions 1.36, 1.54 and Homilies 3.45, 7.4, 7.8).
    The Ebionite or Hebrew Gospel quotes Jesus as saying, “I have come to abolish the sacrifices, and if you cease not from sacrificing, my wrath will not cease from you.” (Panarion 30.16.5)
    - https://medium.com/sant-mat-meditati...s-b8784ac42506

Jeremiah 7:22 (KJV): “For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices”

Hosea, Micah, and Malachi proclaim the same. The temple in old Jerusalem was not intended for animal sacrifice, but rather for pure oblation.

David in the Psalms Chapter 51 said; if God wanted sacrifice I would have offered it but He delights not in the blood of bulls and goats. Furthermore, as pointed out in more detail in the David Vose link below, both of these animals have horns and represent Luciferian gods.

"For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God, rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6.

"They love sacrifice; they sacrifice flesh and eat it; but the Lord has no delight in them." Hosea 8:l3.

“Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O Lord.” —Psalms 36:6

“How long will the land mourn, and the grass of every field wither? For the wickedness of those who live in it the animals and the birds are swept away, and because people said, ‘He is blind to our ways.’” —Jeremiah 12:4

The ONLY way to reconcile these verses with other verses which seem to say the opposite is to realize that Jehovah in the original language is NOT God the father but rather a fallen angel/evil devil [which parallels what 1 Enoch says, by the way]. Sadly, Jehovah was mis-translated as God:

David Vose nailed it, proving that in the original bible language Jehovah is an evil devil, separate and distinct from God the father: “ATTENTION - SCHOLARS removed LORD ENKI from bible - This will ROCK the CHRISTIAN WORLD” - David Vose:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLY-kREGwno

Furthermore, God the father issued a stronger penalty for the sin of eating meat than for murder. God tried to give the vegetarian diet to His newly formed church in the wilderness and as they rejected the Manna from heaven, God punished them by raining quails on them from which they died:

“As they sinned yet more against Him by provoking the Most High in the wilderness. And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust. And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them corn of heaven. Men did eat [fallen] angels food [meat]: He sent them meat to the full and gave them over to their desire. They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouth, The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel.”—Psalms 78:17-31.

So here, even AFTER the fall of man, God the father not only calls out the act of eating of meat as a SIN, but issues a much stiffer penalty than what Cain received for murder! Could it be that in Gods eyes, animals are more innocent/noble creatures than are human beings?

– Isaiah 66:3 KJV “He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man”

– Ecclesiastes 3:19 (KJV) “man hath no preeminence [superiority] above a beast”

To suggest we can use animals because we’re above them is self-refuting; it calls us to operate from principles of animal behavior, denying the ethical and moral imperatives rooted in our spiritual nature, the very thing that sets us apart from the animal kingdom.

“I will make for you a covenant on that day with the wild animals, the birds of the air, and the creeping things of the ground; and I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land; and I will make you lie down in safety.” —Hosea 2:18

“The unnatural eating of flesh meats is as polluting as the heathen worship of devils, with its sacrifices and its impure feasts, through participation in it a man becomes a fellow eater with devils.” (Saint Peter, Clementine Homilies)

"Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat" - Daniel 1:8

"If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are." - I Corinthians 3:17

- Job 12:7-10 (KJV):
    7 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
    8 Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
    9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this?
    10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing [sounds like ALL living creatures have a soul, not just humans].

The Lord God vs. God, Two Creations of Man – Genesis Mystery Finally Solved! [includes original Hebrew analysis, proving that ONE of these CREATOR Gods is a FALLEN ANGEL!]
    http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/20...o-2498302.html

The REAL Problem (from the article which follows): A shocking experiment shows people will murder others just to conform to society [This is a far cry from where society should be, as required before it can legitimately call itself humane, which is to take a stand for the following universal truths: If humans have no right to own other humans because they are sentient beings, then it follows that we have no right to own animals which are also sentient beings. Moreover, eating meat is 100% unnecessary for human survival. See also: http://damnbored.tv/everything-wrong-with-humanity (in under 4 minutes)]
    - http://govtslaves.info/2018/03/shock...orm-to-society

Note: HypothesisFree has addressed many questions which have come up with regard to this topic [including Jesus - Fish - and other references to eating meat; Sons of God - fallen angels or humans?, etc.] in the following two posts within the comment sections:

- http://beforeitsnews.com/v3/self-suf...8/2527144.html
    - http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2018/05/did-you-sell-your-soul-to-the-devil-and-now-want-it-back-2534281.html

Last edited by RicoCabeza; 09-07-2018 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Several additions were made to this article September 7, 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't see why a book denying that Jesus was the lamb of God was excluded.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    I can't see why a book denying that Jesus was the lamb of God was excluded.
    Can you show me where it does?

I have read in two translations,, and did not get that from it anywhere.

Jude 14
    "And about these also Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, "Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones"
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-28-2018 at 10:15 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Can you show me where it does?

I have read in two translations,, and did not get that from it anywhere.

Jude 14
    The OP depicts the book as anti animal sacrifices. Calling Christ the Lamb of God makes no sense in that context.
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Prostitution is legal

The OP depicts the book as anti animal sacrifices. Calling Christ the Lamb of God makes no sense in that context.
    Op is full of confusion.

Enoch details the corruption of Both man and animal life by the "watchers" (Fallen angels)
    Genetic manipulation is nothing New.
    Nor is Abortion,, It is recorded in Enoch writings,,, from a time before the flood wiped the earth.

Enoch wrote it ,,not for his own time,,, but for a distant future.
    From them I heard all things, and understood what I saw; that which will not take place in this generation, but in a generation which is to succeed at a distant period, on account of the elect.

Upon their account I spoke and conversed with him, who will go forth from his habitation, the Holy and Mighty One, the God of the world:
    He spoke with Jesus before He was known as "the Christ".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Op is full of confusion.
    Yeah this was my point.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Yeah this was my point.
    Ah,,
    I had thought you had issue with Enoch,, and not just the thread.

it was removed from known scripture by fallible men with agendas,,, but It is an interesting and enlightening read.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

nvm
    Last edited by TER; 11-29-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.