Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzanimal?

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    @Brian4Liberty, this post below (which was on another thread) pretty much sums it up, iyam:

I was going to say more, but what's the point? What's done is done. And with NC gone and the way things are going around here… I'm not sure if I'll stick around. I never really felt like I fit in here anyway. Although there are still some good people here who I will miss, if I do leave.
    Oh no, please don't. You bring so much peace and wisdom to this sometimes rocky, volatile discourse. Rest and take a breather, by all means if you need to, but don't abandon us. You are loved by many of us girl, whether or not you realize it. You are appreciated.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Brian4Liberty, this post below (which was on another thread) pretty much sums it up, iyam:

I was going to say more, but what's the point? What's done is done. And with NC gone and the way things are going around here… I'm not sure if I'll stick around. I never really felt like I fit in here anyway. Although there are still some good people here who I will miss, if I do leave.

I'll send you some of those Trump steaks if you stay. Or Omaha if that is what you'd prefer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'll send you some of those Trump steaks if you stay. Or Omaha if that is what you'd prefer.
    Those Trump steaks came from a great butcher in Florida but I do not think Lily will want them .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Those Trump steaks came from a great butcher in Florida but I do not think Lily will want them .
    Nothing gets past the Injun...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Oh no, please don't. You bring so much peace and wisdom to this sometimes rocky, volatile discourse. Rest and take a breather, by all means if you need to, but don't abandon us. You are loved by many of us girl, whether or not you realize it. You are appreciated.
    Aww thank you so much… that means a lot to me, I truly appreciate you telling me that. I love you guys too and I hope that RPF can get past this negative phase we're going through. Crazy as this may sound, it really does feel like there's a spirit of strife hovering around here recently. I think I'll take your advice on taking a little breather. Thanks again.

Ha ha… I'll pass on the steaks. But ty anyway.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You must have met the other Bryan, although the difference in spelling should be a dead give-away.

What were the "reasonable points", and what do you suggest needs to be done?
    I pontificate.
    that if a member mentions the "Constitution" (like actually uses this word in a sentence)
    that it should be noted. what this word means. with respect to a Republic.

should said person use this word correctly in a sentence or a paragraph. they should not be dismissed as drama.

what I suggest sir. is that the people here understand the meaning of the words that they use.
    if you call yourself Anti-Federalist.
    I will expect you to know what a League is.

our founders were not fools.
    and we should not be either.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Thank you. But I haven't decided yet If I'm going to quit this place. I was just talking to someone over PMs and was encouraged to stay because we need more people who care about truth. I might just post less or take breaks. PS: I like the quote in your sig about truth.
    If you like the quote you should see the move! It's Cloud Atlas but it's going to take some serious time to "get" it. It's 3 hours long and you need to see it at least 3 times to start to get it. The first time through you will walk away totally confused. That why it's such a sleeper semi-cult movie. The message of liberty and mistakes we make throughout history take time to discover. It's almost like a treasure hunt. You have to try to find the hidden messages in the move. Of course there are some "cheats" on the web if you want to use them...

P.S. I've seen this move literally DOZENS of times. I like it that much. The only other movie I've watch that much is V For Vendetta.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    I pontificate.
    that if a member mentions the "Constitution" (like actually uses this word in a sentence)

should said person use this word correctly in a sentence or a paragraph. they should not be dismissed as drama.

what I suggest sir. is that the people here understand the meaning of the words that they use.

I once read Article One of the " Constitution " to an " Anti Federalist " who was in league with many nefarious characters .

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    If you like the quote you should see the move! It's Cloud Atlas but it's going to take some serious time to "get" it. It's 3 hours long and you need to see it at least 3 times to start to get it. The first time through you will walk away totally confused. That why it's such a sleeper semi-cult movie. The message of liberty and mistakes we make throughout history take time to discover. It's almost like a treasure hunt. You have to try to find the hidden messages in the move. Of course there are some "cheats" on the web if you want to use them...

P.S. I've seen this move literally DOZENS of times. I like it that much. The only other movie I've watch that much is V For Vendetta.
    Oh wow…sounds interesting. I'm always looking for good movies to watch, so I will definitely look for that one next time it's movie night. I just looked up a review of it, and the reviewer said some of the same things you just said, and spoke very highly of it. Thanks for telling me about it.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Oh wow…sounds interesting. I'm always looking for good movies to watch, so I will definitely look for that one next time it's movie night. I just looked up a review of it, and the reviewer said some of the same things you just said, and spoke very highly of it. Thanks for telling me about it.
    Don't know your tolerance for sex scenes but there's some in the move (my "tolerance" for sex is through the roof. I believe it's a shame the way we repress it)...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

When did this thread stop being about Suz?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    When did this forum stop being about me?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When some folks came into the thread and made it about forum drama.

Not only is she back , she shaved her legs and wore a skirt .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not only is she back , she shaved her legs and wore a skirt .
    Pics, or gtfo.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    I pontificate.

Ron Paul is the "champion of the Constitution". Most of us support following the restrictions and divisions of power outlined in it. While discussions on how effective it has been are common in libertarian circles, as Ron himself would say, we would be much better off if it was followed. Thus, we need more politicians and judges that will do that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ron Paul is the "champion of the Constitution". Most of us support following the restrictions and divisions of power outlined in it. While discussions on how effective it has been are common in libertarian circles, as Ron himself would say, we would be much better off if it was followed. Thus, we need more politicians and judges that will do that.
    That right there in bold really couldn't have been stated any better.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Pics, or gtfo.
    //
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Blah, blah, blah (ladies lounge chit chat)

Excuse the mess on the floor behind me. I keep my tall boots in that bag under the bed and I had just come in from a run (shorts on floor). I took this pic for Lucille. She wanted to see the skirt with the boots. I think they go together. The boots are suede. The skirt fits better than the pic shows because I had one of Mr A's giant shirts crammed up around the waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

//
    My X had a pair of those, I called them her Georgian Snake Boots. She was a Georgia peach in Albany, from Naples Florida.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the Wendigo is setting a trap for Danke. Check out this tweet...

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Our Founders.. understood.. that "power" exists.
    Anarchists are very foolish to ignore this reality.

the fact that our founders were Anarchists. should not be ignored. as it explains why they set up a system of checks and balances on power.
    Anarchy is not the problem.. the real problem... is the accumulation of power.

it is easy for me to see, why the man that I know as Bryan.
    considers you a friend.

and I thank you for that sir.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Oh. I thought Wendigo was some mythical creature like a Chupacabra or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Oh. I thought Wendigo was some mythical creature like a Chupacabra or something.
    Times are tough for mythical creatures, Carly. They need social media to stay in business since there aren't too many people roaming around the woods alone anymore.

A well laid trap for easy prey .

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    When did this forum stop being about me?
    Since you are a guy, the only way to fix that is by insulting a bunch of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Since you are a guy, the only way to fix that is by insulting a bunch of people.

Found her.

Is she dancing again?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Franzia.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Did @Danke run her off for good?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast