Thread: Trinity College professor calls white people .............

Trinity College professor calls white people .............

I wonder how many ways this guy is going to try to spin this to keep his job.

Trinity College professor calls white people ‘inhuman’: ‘Let them f-ing die’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...professor-cal/

A Connecticut college professor has created a firestorm for calling white people “inhuman a-holes” who need to “die” following last week’s shooting attack on congressional Republicans.

Trinity College’s Johnny Eric Williams’ social media feed after the June 14 shooting of Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise included racial tirades and commentary calling on minorities to “confront” white people and “end this now,” a reference to an alleged system of “white supremacy.”
    “It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what people who believe themselves to be ‘white’ will not do, put end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system. #LetThemF–ingDie,” the associate professor of sociology said June 18 in a series of Facebook posts. “The time is now to confront these inhuman $#@!s and end this now.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't it strange that I have to wonder if he's white?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Isn't it strange that I have to wonder if he's white?
    looks like the school already took down his profile page, even though he is still listed.
    here ya go though

a crazy white guy shoots a couple people and we're inhuman. how many blacks kill how many people every single day in the US? lol, yeah we are the inhuman ones. just saying, best not to throw stones when one lives in a glass house.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 06-22-2017 at 10:56 AM.

A Connecticut college professor has created a firestorm for calling white black people “inhuman a-holes” who need to “die” following last week’s shooting attack on congressional Republicans Democrats.
    How well does that go over?

I think his wife is white.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think his wife is white.

This was posted on William's FedBook page.

They, these white/cisgender/heterosexuals, have created entire systems, philosophies, and values in which goodness, peace, and benevolence are virtues

So:
    If you see them drowning.
    If you see them in a burning building.
    If they are teetering on the edge of a cliff.
    If their ships are sinking.
    If their planes are crashing.
    If their cars are skidding.
    If they are overdosing.
    If their hearts have tellingly arrested.
    If they are choking in a restaurant.
    If they are bleeding out in an emergency room.
    If the ground is crumbling beneath them.
    If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other:
    Do nothing.
    “If you seen them walking down the street and they start to cry, each time you meet, walk on by.”
    Least of all put your life on the line for theirs, and do not dare think doing so, putting your life on the line for theirs, gives you reason or cause to feel celestial.
    Saving the life of those that would kill you is the opposite of virtuous.
    Let. Them. $#@!ing. Die.
    And smile a bit when you do.
    For you have done the universe a great service.
    Ashes to ashes.
    Dust to bigots.

https://medium.com/@SonofBaldwin/let...e-c316eee34212
    And I'm supposed to condemn that women in Canada for demanding a white doctor treat her critically ill son?

Not $#@!ing likely.

If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other
    That one was a hoot.

If crime of color was eliminated from national crime statistics, the US would have a rate of violent crime comparable to Belgium or Switzerland.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That one was a hoot.

If crime of color was eliminated from national crime statistics, the US would have a rate of violent crime comparable to Belgium or Switzerland.

WTF is that BS code for?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    WTF is that BS code for?

That is secret code for Danke blaming the Sioux .
    Do something Danke

WTF is that BS code for?

Just made it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    she would double as a flotation device for your boat.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is secret code for Danke blaming the Sioux .
    Sioux? I thought you come from the Slapaho tribe.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sioux? I thought you come from the Slapaho tribe.
    Not from either .
    Do something Danke

A Connecticut college professor has created a firestorm for calling white black people “inhuman a-holes” who need to “die” following last week’s shooting attack on congressional Republicans Democrats.
    How well does that go over?
    Reported for whitesplaining.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As it has been pointed out by me many times, the plurality of violent crime in the US is committed by colored people, the majority of mass shootings are committed by colored people, the worst school shooting in the nation's history was committed by a Korean migrant, the worst incident of terrorism was committed by Arab infiltrators, assisted and covered up by Quislings and traitors within our own government, the state within the nation that have the lowest crime rates are the ones that have the least "diversity".

Speck - Log - Eye...but whatever.

This guy, like tens of thousands of others in academia, make a very comfortable living poisoning your children against their history, person and culture.

I tweeted ‘whiteness is terrorism’ and was condemned for it. Here’s why I’m right.

https://www.courant.com/opinion/op-e...hl4-story.html

By JOHNNY E. WILLIAMS
    SPECIAL TO HARTFORD COURANT |
    FEB 28, 2020 | 10:32 AM

The United States is a nation in which people who identify as “white” preside over an oppressive system that everyone is expected to accept as normal. So when indigenous, black, Latinx, and Asian folks refuse to abide by this inequitable and cruel way of organizing life, we are publicly ridiculed and falsely accused of inciting hatred and violence.

For years now, I have been derided for inciting violence by those who think of themselves as white because I dare to name and write about the sources of racially oppressed people’s suffering — whites and their system of white racism. I was even investigated by my own institution, Trinity College, out of fear that the truth about whites and their systemic oppressive machinations may impact the thinking and actions of students, the public, and the institution’s financial bottom line.

Several months ago, a few alumni — who aimed to smear me publicly, yet again — scoured my personal social media accounts looking for posts to substantiate their belief that I hated people who think of themselves as white. In their haste to malign me, they revealed their ignorance regarding the idea of “race,” whiteness and the system of oppression conventionally known as white supremacy.

Race is often thought of as the idea that humans are naturally divided into biologically distinct groups. That’s not correct. Race consists of shared patterns of seeing, thinking and acting that validate and legitimize an existence of white identity and a white worldview.

[Opinion] What if imperfections in elections are OK? »
    But there is no “white race.”

Whiteness is a shared conglomeration of fabricated meanings and ideas about biologically insignificant human differences. Whiteness only exists in relation or opposition to blackness and other fictitious racial categories created by whiteness adherents for the purpose of cementing a higher status and material advantage over other people that are excluded from being white.

Another way of thinking of race is as a mythical political grouping that assigns human worth and status using the idea of skin color to legitimize their superior status. But it’s not simply about physical features. In America, this concept has materialized into a very real system based on beliefs, values, behaviors, habits and attitudes that results in actions leading to the unequal distribution of power and advantage. Whiteness separates those who are entitled to have advantages from those whose exploitation and vulnerability to violence is justified by their not being white. It is a position of power where people who imagine themselves to be white hold the power to decide who is white and who is not; who will and will not prosper; and who will or will not live.

As such — and contrary to my critics’ beliefs that whiteness is merely an identity — race and whiteness materialize as systemic white racism terroristic actions and practices with very real, tangible, and lethal effects.

Whiteness often goes unnoticed by self-identified whites in ways that divert them from considering their complicity in the daily white terrorism — wars, police and military occupations, poor housing, health, and education — directed at racially oppressed groups.

[Opinion] PRO: Oil and gas production on public lands is good for the US and the world »
    Take, for example, offices of and policies filed under diversity, equity and inclusion. These codify diversity to ensure self-identified whites never consider systemic remedies for white supremacy and contribute virtually nothing to addressing white racism as a system of oppression. Instead, they attempt to equip the racially oppressed with strategies for accommodating and coping with systemic white racism rather than eliminating it. Which is a problem. Because what sustains white supremacy is not merely white people’s unconscious thoughts and habits but rather their active conscious participation in creating and maintaining their systemic racial oppression.

Many are quick to write off white supremacy as isolated to individuals. But white supremacy is not merely confined to openly bigoted whites but also people who see themselves as individuals, rather than a member of a socially constructed racial group and system. Individualism denies the very existence of systemic white racism by reducing it to individual hate and discrimination. People immersed in individualism claim innocence or refuse to consider how the cultural environment of white supremacy we inhabit shapes our racial identities and world views and further informs how we perceive and interact with others within a hierarchical racial order. To overcome this obstacle, it is imperative that people who imagine themselves as white, grasp how their socialization into whiteness guarantees their participation in everyday systemic white racism.

Make no mistake. No human being in the context of white supremacy in the United States is immune from the negative mental and material outcomes of the ideas of race and whiteness.

Whiteness by its very definition and operation as a key element of white supremacy kills; it is mental and physical terrorism. To end the white terrorism that is directed at racially oppressed people here and in other nations, it is essential that self-identified whites and their whiteness collaborators among the racially oppressed confront their white problem head-on, unencumbered by racial comfort. Such comfortableness enables folks immersed in whiteness to disregard their complicity in systemic white racism, forestalling the destruction of white supremacy.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee