Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Will Be in Jail by TOMORROW if Rand Paul Is Right!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Probably because never Trump cucks stuff their ears with their own tampons. Childish, ignorant, "purist", CTR shills that can't understand that this is the most important election in, like, EVAR!
    Glad you're on board the Trump train fellow patriot!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Glad you're on board the Trump train fellow patriot!
    How could one not be? Do you experience a tingle up the leg too? That exhilerating feeling that we, patriots all, are going to Make America Great Again? It must be like what they felt at Valley Forge!

How could one not be? Do you experience a tingle up the leg too? That exhilerating feeling that we, patriots all, are going to Make America Great Again? It must be like what they felt at Valley Forge!
    Someday I'm going to be a alpha male. I can't wait!

please guys, we don't need two more people that post sarcastic Trump answers in every thread.. the amount we have is way more than enough.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As to the charge of "purism," Here is one thing I do not get. Why is it "too much to ask" that a candidate for President of the United States, actually have some intent to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States?

I mean, these people are making noise at me like I object to the designs of his ties or something, when my real problem is a fundamental malappropriation of government power.

The day that "I will vote for a President whom I believe will uphold and defend the Constitution" becomes un-american then by golly y'all can keep it, I won't want it any more. At that point you bastards will have ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics.c...nd-paul-right/

Rand Paul is doing better. Rand if you read this, REMOVE ALL SMILES that do not project alpha. Trump only smiles exactly when needed. Alpha males get it all for a reason.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Someday I'm going to be a alpha male. I can't wait!
    When Trump grants you alph male status that will be just like receiving a Medal of Honor for service to the country. Think of it, all the purists, (L)osers, and CTR shills will know that you played a part in this historic election when you walk down the street wearing your MAGA hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    please guys, we don't need two more people that post sarcastic Trump answers in every thread.. the amount we have is way more than enough.

When Trump grants you alph male status that will be just like receiving a Medal of Honor for service to the country. Think of it, all the purists, (L)osers, and CTR shills will know that you played a part in this historic election when you walk down the street wearing your MAGA hat!
    I'm with ya bro.

I can't not laugh when I hear people say "alpha male"
    Oh it's the worst, I cringe so hard every time I see it, especially when the fail to see the irony of criticizing people for not being "alpha males" while they're being a subservient bootlicker to Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Profound ignorance is no way to go through life.

You people have some serious cognitive dysfunction if you can't tell the difference between the wholesale destruction of the very concept of the Rule of Law (and consequently with it, the Constitution) and what can be reasonably expected from Trump.

It's like finding no difference between zero and a billion because hey, they're both numbers right?

I am ashamed to ever have found common cause with you people.
    Obviously, you are relying solely on his latest rhetoric and not his body of work. He was for removing borders, before building a wall. For abortion, before becoming pro-life. For gun control, before being against it. For eminent domain, before - well, he's still for that one. For foreign intervention, before - again, still for foreign intervention - he's just going to have the BEST wars. Against protectionism, before he was for it. Part of the establishment, before he tells people he's against them... And the list goes on and on.

I'm ashamed that so many who purport to love liberty can so easily be taken in by a conman who readily admits that he plays to people's fantasies. Unfortunately, you are only seeing what you want to believe.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Jbunker View Post
    Oh it's the worst, I cringe so hard every time I see it, especially when the fail to see the irony of criticizing people for not being "alpha males" while they're being a subservient bootlicker to Donald Trump.
    You ain't no kind of alpha unless you got some bitches.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't not laugh when I hear people say "alpha male"
    Anybody who says "alpha male" in a non-ironic sense while referring to humans, is a sweaty gym-stink scrotum-licker.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Anybody who says "alpha male" in a non-ironic sense while referring to humans, is a sweaty gym-stink scrotum-licker.
    Do you even high energy bro?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You ain't no kind of alpha unless you got some bitches.
    So Hilly will be the alpha - well, unless her cellie is Bubba

Do you even high energy bro?
    Not really my drug of choice tbh. I sniff enough already from allergies.

There can never be too many people who post "sarcastic Trump answers" in every thread.

(What we have too many of are people who are able to use phrases like "alpha male" without being sarcastic ...)

EDIT: LOL. Gunny said it way better than I did ...

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyFreedom again.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-02-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    There can never be too many people who post "sarcastic Trump answers" in every thread.

(What we have too many of are people who are able to use phrases like "alpha male" without being sarcastic ...)

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    Got that. - rep for dissing alpha males everywhere. (and those that wannabe)

Could ya'll help me out here?

I don't know what an "alpha male" is...

I'm jumping back-n-forth between carpenter with hand tools and toilet scrubbin, cookin' dinner house bitch...

Maybe I don't have the time, patience or inkling to know...........Much less actually care.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Could ya'll help me out here?

I don't know what an "alpha male" is...
    the orange one on the left.

-Albert Camus

the orange one on the left.
    Well $#@!!

I'm more gray than orange.......

Guess that leaves me out.

Does this mean I can't use all the new words the cool kids are usin'?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunker View Post
    I do not criticize for not being alpha. I am stating fact, Trump is alpha. People flock to alphas.
    Or a scientist, speaking of scientific facts.

Don't be afraid of the truth. It is what it is. If you want to make sense of the world, you have to realize how irrational you really are. I mean that for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well $#@!!

I'm more gray than orange.......

Guess that leaves me out.

Does this mean I can't use all the new words the cool kids are usin'?
    Do what you want. We oldsters are superfluous. Luckily they don't Logan's Run our sorry asses.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I do not criticize for not being alpha. I am stating fact, Trump is alpha. People flock to alphas.

Or a scientist, speaking of scientific facts.

Don't be afraid of the truth. It is what it is. If you want to make sense of the world, you have to realize how irrational you really are. I mean that for everybody.
    Ahhh......so being a non-Trumper has gone from "pro-Hitlery" to "purist" to "unscientific".

Go figure.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ahhh......so being a non-Trumper has gone from "pro-Hitlery" to "purist" to "unscientific".

Go figure.
    In other words...

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Do what you want. We oldsters are superfluous.Luckily they don't Logan's Run our sorry asses.

Any Purist here read Brave New World

LOL.

The smugness in your replies fall flat.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Actually, betas flock to alphas. Other alphas don't need a leader. If you were an alpha, you would be challenging Trump, not bowing at his feet. (mod edit)

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Actually, betas flock to alphas. Other alphas don't need a leader. If you were an alpha, you would be challenging Trump, not bowing at his feet. (mod edit)
    I am sorry but Alphas can cooperate just fine. Just go to a Gym. You will see by yourself. It is about showing respect to each other. By insulting DWDude, you are reading from the Beta book.
    Last edited by Mordan; 11-02-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast