Thread: What hippocratic oath? Florida pediatricians refuse to see unvaccinated children

What hippocratic oath? Florida pediatricians refuse to see unvaccinated children

What hippocratic oath? Florida pediatricians refuse to see unvaccinated children
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/pedia...ed-kids_082017

Some Florida parents got a bit of a surprise when they were kicked out of pediatric firms for having unvaccinated children.

Even though the decision to not vaccinate is growing among those who read the vaccine inserts and familiarize themselves with the potential side effects, doctors want all children forcibly injected because they make more money if their patients vaccinate. It’s not a secret that the vaccine manufacturers dumped big money into California lawmakers pockets just before mandating all children get all the recommended vaccines. But safety and health come second to a pocket full of money.

“We want everyone vaccinated and caught up with the CDC schedule by age of 2,” said Dr. Thomas Connolly, a pediatrician with the Carithers Pediatric Group. Connolly said he strongly encourages all of his patients to get vaccinated. “It’s nothing personal against you as a person, I respect your decision that is your decision, but my medical decision and my background and my belief is I want the child vaccinated to maximize their defense,” Connolly said. In other words, he wants to make sure you pump your child with known toxins so he can continue to make money.

Blue Cross Blue Shield offers a $400 bonus per vaccinated patient to providers who fully vaccinate least 63 percent of the children in their practice by age two. This amount could reach thousands of dollars in bonuses for the average doctor. Money is often the biggest motivator in determining human action. And Dr. Connolly isn’t alone in his quest for a fully vaccinated populace.

Rainbow Pediatrics also recently changed their vaccine policy allowing them to refuse unvaccinated children.

“My oldest son is 13 and just recently, I took them into the same pediatrician’s office and they informed me at the end of the visit that they would no longer see my children because I don’t vaccinate them,” said Lauren McGuinnes, a mother of four. She said she stopped vaccinating her kids several years ago, but what shocked when Rainbow Pediatrics refused to continue providing care for them. “Parents are kind of being bullied to vaccinate,” she said.

“If a child is not vaccinated intentionally, comes back from a trip, brings back measles or something along that line and goes into the waiting room and we have babies or kids who are on steroids or chemo type thing, they just got everybody,” Connolly said. Connolly said he’s willing to discuss an alternate vaccine schedule with parents, but will not see patients who opt out altogether. Except doctors never tell their patients that fully vaccinated patients are the culprits behind measles outbreaks as well. Meaning vaccines don’t always work anyway.

“We feel strongly that vaccinating children is absolutely the right thing to do for infants, children, and young adults,” said Prasanthi Reddy. McGuinnes said she doesn’t agree and neither do parents of children who know what is in a vaccine. “I don’t agree with injecting my children with the virus that I’m trying to protect them from,” she said.

Doctors are increasingly becoming slaves to the almighty dollar and in doing so, helped propel not only the opioid epidemic by over prescribing drugs, but they are raking in big bucks to inject children with harmful toxins. The healthcare industry is fueled by money, not the desire for a healthy populace. If everyone was healthy all the time, medications would not be needed, and customers would be lost along with all their money.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because the money from Big pHARMa would stop if they didn't say that.

It's truly disgusting how these doctors can operate without a conscience.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

My son was born last week and we're looking for a new pediatrician since they won't see us if we don't vaccinate against STDs and things that adults don't even vaccinate against unless they're travelling to the tropics.

It is NOT easy to find a pediatrician who will see him. It looks like we might be stuck with the chakra-balancing type of "doctor".

At this point, I think that would probably be an improvement.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Main Stream Medicine - FAKE.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Good. Doctor / patient relationship shouldn't be adversarial. If you don't believe him/her about vaccines, why would you believe him/her on any other topic?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Good. Doctor / patient relationship shouldn't be adversarial. If you don't believe him/her about vaccines, why would you believe him/her on any other topic?
    While I agree in spirit... I wonder if the problem is insurance companies and the doctors having problems being insured if they don't push or require vaccinations. And then when we are required by law to carry insurance the situation becomes a bit questionable.

With that said, I can think of a number of reasons a doctor would not want unvaccinated children in their offices, #1 being the chance or spreading disease to other children.

If I don't take my children to a pediatrician, do you honestly believe the state needs any more reason to take them?
    Do you honestly think my vaccine choices will factor into that decision at all?
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    If I don't take my children to a pediatrician, do you honestly believe the state needs any more reason to take them?
    Do you honestly think my vaccine choices will factor into that decision at all?
    So you don't really want medical advice - just a paper trail?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    While I agree in spirit... I wonder if the problem is insurance companies and the doctors having problems being insured if they don't push or require vaccinations. And then when we are required by law to carry insurance the situation becomes a bit questionable..
    From an insurance standpoint, the Occam's Razor argument makes the most sense. Vaccinated kids are less likely to get sick. Healthy kids = a better bottom line for the insurers.

It is NOT easy to find a pediatrician who will see him. It looks like we might be stuck with the chakra-balancing type of "doctor".
    Unfortunately, that's probably exactly what you'll get. The evidence for vaccines is pretty clear. There are potential cons, but when you weigh them against the pros, it's pretty damn evident. If you want a "doctor" who ignores that evidence, don't be surprised what you find. (although, it's still pretty $#@!ty. A real doctor would try to inform your decisions but they shouldn't refuse to see you if you choose otherwise. You shouldn't have a smoking habit either, but would the doctor refuse to see you just because you choose not to listen to him?)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Unfortunately, that's probably exactly what you'll get. The evidence for vaccines is pretty clear. There are potential cons, but when you weigh them against the pros, it's pretty damn evident. If you want a "doctor" who ignores that evidence, don't be surprised what you find. (although, it's still pretty $#@!ty. A real doctor would try to inform your decisions but they shouldn't refuse to see you if you choose otherwise. You shouldn't have a smoking habit either, but would the doctor refuse to see you just because you choose not to listen to him?)
    It doesnt seem like he is against vaccines as a whole. He is just against the vaccines he thinks his young kid doesnt need. I believe in vaccines too but I dont believe in getting all the vaccines recommended to me by the MD

My son was born last week
    Congratulations on your little guy.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

So you don't really want medical advice - just a paper trail?
    What I want is a doctor who will treat me the way I treat my customers. I want someone beholden to market forces, who will go out of business if his or her nurses say stupid $#@! like "you should just expect your daughter to fall over once in a while, because this vague genetic test that we can't explain fully accounts for that".

What I want is a doctor who will treat me like I'm the one in charge, and not treat me like I am an idiot who can't follow a simple logical argument. Newsflash: that's what I do for a living. And here's another newsflash:it is manifestly *not* what doctors do for a living. I've got the logical high ground and I take a gigantic exception to being treated like an imbecile.

That's what I want. What I get, is doctors who will refuse to see my children if I don't vaccinate them against sexually transmitted diseases.

What I get, is a state that has the power and the wherewithal - and often the desire - to take my children away for making medical decisions like not vaccinating infants against sexually transmitted diseases.

What I get, is people who are supposed to be on the side of liberty cheerleading the effort to mandate that everyone gets vaccinated for diseases that were common childhood ailments 50 years ago which amounted to little more than an inconvenience.

So riddle me this, Captain - why then, am *I* not required to get these same vaccines? I haven't been vaccinated against some of the things on my childrens' schedules, because they weren't required 40 years ago. Some of these diseases are things I never even heard of before a vaccine appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It doesnt seem like he is against vaccines as a whole. He is just against the vaccines he thinks his young kid doesnt need. I believe in vaccines too but I dont believe in getting all the vaccines recommended to me by the MD
    Yeah I thought it was clear when I took a stab at alternative medicine that I'm not against vaccines. I think the world is much better off without rampant polio and smallpox.

Hey, you know what I never got vaccinated against, everybody? Smallpox.

If all these other vaccines for nonfatal diseases are so damned great, how come I never got the smallpox vaccine? How come several generations of people worldwide haven't gotten it now?

It's the same exact reason I reserve the right to refuse vaccines for my children: I will put on one side of the balance the likelihood of their catching the disease, along with the severity of the disease,
    and on the other side of the balance goes the fact that when it comes to my second daughter, for seven years not one medical professional has been able to find his own ass with both hands, an ass map, an ass compass and an ass GPS.

I still have some modicum of respect for lab researchers, but when it comes to everyday practicing physicians, they're in the same bucket with lawyers at this point: I need them every once in a while, for reasons that I would rather don't exist, so I resent needing them, and if every one of them disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't shed a single tear.

If all these other vaccines for nonfatal diseases are so damned great, how come I never got the smallpox vaccine? How come several generations of people worldwide haven't gotten it now?
    Wait - what? You do realize that thanks to vaccines, it was eradicated. Right?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” ~ Joseph Goebbels
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

We were kicked out of two practices for refusing to follow the CDC recommended schedule. All I wanted to do was spread them out as much as possible and not have the MMR anywhere near the other ones. Would have preferred M M and R as separate ones, but they won't make them that way anymore.

I'm 1,000‰ on the side of fisharmor on this one and $#@! all you medical tyrants in this thread... Same crew as always.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The evidence for vaccines is pretty clear. There are potential cons, but when you weigh them against the pros, it's pretty damn evident. If you want a "doctor" who ignores that evidence, don't be surprised what you find.
    I sometimes think that I’m pretty good at finding information, but I wasn’t able to find a shred of evidence that vaccines have beneficial effects.

Edward Jenner is the legendary “scientist”, who made “evidence” for the wonderful benefits of vaccination:
    In 1796, Jenner enlisted a milkmaid named Sarah Nelmes and an eight-year old boy named James Phipps to test his theory. Jenner transferred pus from Nelmes’s cowpox blisters onto incisions he’d made in Phipps’s hands. The boy came down with a slight fever, but nothing more. Later, Jenner gave Phipps a standard smallpox inoculation – which should have resulted in a full-blown, albeit mild, case of the disease. Nothing happened. Jenner tried inoculating Phipps with smallpox once more; again, nothing.
    In 1798 Jenner published his results, claiming lifelong protection against smallpox using “vaccines”. Some doctors of the time challenged this myth, because they had seen smallpox follow cowpox.
    In 1799, Mr. Drake vaccinated some children with cowpox matter obtained from Edward Jenner. The children were then tested by being inoculated with smallpox; all of them developed smallpox. Jenner received the report, but ignored the results.

Vaccination was quickly embraced by the medical quacks. By 1801, an estimated 100,000 people had already been vaccinated in England with the belief that it would produce lifelong protection.
    Early reports indicated that there were cases of people who were vaccinated, and then developed cowpox - and some still died of smallpox.

In 1818 Thomas Brown, a surgeon with 30 years of experience in Scotland, published an article discussing his experience with vaccination. He stated that after vaccinating 1,200 people, he became disappointed. He saw that, after vaccination, people could still contract and even die from smallpox.

Because arm-to-arm vaccination was used, other diseases could spread causing epidemics, including tuberculosis and syphilis.

Then in one of those great examples of science, the medical profession no longer claimed lifelong protection against smallpox from a single vaccination. Instead, revaccination had to be performed anywhere from yearly to every 10 years.
    As it became increasingly clear throughout the 1800s that vaccination was not what it was promised to be, refusals increased. To solve this “problem”, in 1855 Massachusetts created a set of comprehensive laws to provide for widespread vaccination.

Wait - what? You do realize that thanks to vaccines, it was eradicated. Right?
    Data from Boston that begins in 1811 shows that, from 1837 on, there were periodic smallpox epidemics. After 1855, there were smallpox epidemics in 1859-60, 1864-65, and 1867 and the infamous epidemic in 1872-73. This was the most severe smallpox epidemic since the introduction of vaccination.
    These repeated smallpox epidemics showed that the vaccination laws instituted by Massachusetts in 1855 had no positive effect at all. More people died in the 20 years after the Massachusetts vaccination compulsory laws than in the 20 years before.

Leicester in Britain refused to vaccinate their residents for a long time. They thought that vaccination for smallpox wasn’t necessary. Lower vaccination rates correlated to an overall decrease in smallpox deaths. Leicester showed that by abandoning vaccination, death rates from smallpox were far lower than where vaccination rates were high.

See the correlation between the vaccination rate (red) and the death rate of a number of diseases (including smallpox).

In 1895 and 1896 the smallpox death rate was around 20%, as it had been historically, but then something strange happened; after 1896 the death rate fell off rapidly, starting with 6% in 1897 to as low as 0.26% by 1908.
    That the mild form of smallpox replaced the classic type was not the result of any vaccination. By the 1920s it was known that the new form of smallpox produced almost no symptoms, even though few had been vaccinated.

I found this on the following (anti-vaxxer) site, this site also includes some nice graphics that show that vaccines were quickly administered after the “infectious disease” was already steadily in decline: http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...-humphries-md/
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-20-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Hygiene played/plays a big part in reduction of disease, yet people demand (at threat of losing your children) to give them medicine.

Let's also discuss forced use of fluoride... I'm sure they see no issues with that either, because, well, you know, CHILDREN!
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    We were kicked out of two practices for refusing to follow the CDC recommended schedule. All I wanted to do was spread them out as much as possible and not have the MMR anywhere near the other ones. Would have preferred M M and R as separate ones, but they won't make them that way anymore.

I'm 1,000‰ on the side of fisharmor on this one and $#@! all you medical tyrants in this thread... Same crew as always.
    I find this really surprising. I believe you but I had no such problems with any of the doctors at our pediatricians' office. And I live and one of the least free states in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Hygiene played/plays a big part in reduction of disease, yet people demand (at threat of losing your children) to give them medicine.
    Hygiene played a big part in disease reduction, but nothing was eradicated until vaccines were routine. Point in case - India. Hygiene there is still ghastly, yet communicable disease rates fell immediately, as predicted, when a high level of vaccination rates were achieved in the population.

And yes, decent parents demanded that the markets develop medicines to keep their children healthy. Too bad we can't inoculate against bad judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I sometimes think that I’m pretty good at finding information,
    Based on the conspiracy stuff you post, it appears you're a master at finding information that doesn't actually even exist. I'm not going to patiently explain smallpox vaccines yet again. The info is already in the forums from back in the days when I thought DonnaY was just actually naive.

If you want evidence that vaccines are effective, again I would point to India, where disease rates fell exactly AS PREDICTED when vaccines were introduced into populations. This is with no discernible changes in hygiene, plumbing, weather, Whole Foods access, soap-free soaps....just vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

Leicester in Britain refused to vaccinate their residents for a long time. They thought that vaccination for smallpox wasn’t necessary. Lower vaccination rates correlated to an overall decrease in smallpox deaths. Leicester showed that by abandoning vaccination, death rates from smallpox were far lower than where vaccination rates were high.
    Here's what your anti-vax site didn't tell you:

1. Vaccines were required by law in Leicester, and the government would send inspectors around to ensure the kiddies were current.
    2. The people demanded that the government build hospitals dedicated entirely to the containment of infectious diseases.
    3. People were required to report sickness to the government.
    4. People were offered bounties for reporting sick neighbors.
    5. Sick people were quarantined in the afore-mentioned hospitals, as were anybody who had been in contact with them.
    6. Doctors coming to examine the hospitals were required to have vaccines.
    7. Doctors and nurses in the hospitals were required to be vaccinated and revaccinated.
    8. When the local anti-vaxxers, the "Sanitary Committee" got the mandate dropped, hospital staffers began to contract the disease and die.

So if you want a government that sends inspectors around to your door, pays your neighbors to spy on you, drags your whole family out to quarantine you if someone has a fever, to spend weeks in a hospital with other sick people, then the Leicester Method might be for you.

I'd happily settle for the vaccine. So did the rest of the world, which is why the disease is eradicated. To my knowledge, no disease has ever been eradicated without a vaccine program in place.

... [QUOTE]we can look at the experiences of several developed countries after they allowed their immunization levels to drop. Three countries —Great Britain, Sweden and Japan — cut back the use of pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine because of fear about the vaccine. The effect was dramatic and immediate. In Great Britain, a drop in pertussis vaccination in 1974 was followed by an epidemic of more than 100,000 cases of pertussis and 36 deaths by 1978. In Japan, around the same time, a drop in vaccination rates from 70% to 20%-40% led to a jump in pertussis from 393 cases and no deaths in 1974 to 13,000 cases and 41 deaths in 1979. In Sweden, the annual incidence rate of pertussis per 100,000 children of 0-6 years of age increased from 700 cases in 1981 to 3,200 in 1985.

It seems clear from these experiences that not only would diseases not be disappearing without vaccines, but if we were to stop vaccinating, they would come back. Of more immediate interest is the major epidemics of diphtheria that occurred in the former Soviet Union in the 1990s, where low primary immunization rates for children and the lack of booster vaccinations for adults resulted in an increase from 839 cases in 1989 to nearly 50,000 cases and 1,700 deaths in 1994. There were at least 20 imported cases in Europe and two cases in U.S. citizens who had worked in the former Soviet Union.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I find this really surprising. I believe you but I had no such problems with any of the doctors at our pediatricians' office. And I live and one of the least free states in the country.
    True, first pediatrician told us if we didn't get with the program that they could no longer see us due to "exposing" other children to disease... Second pediatrician we interviewed wouldn't allow us in the practice unless we got current.

Finally found one that was fine with a slower schedule. I also looked up the lot numbers prior to any injection.

MMR was 6 months apart from any other... I think we skipped chicken pox all together.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Hygiene played a big part in disease reduction, but nothing was eradicated until vaccines were routine. Point in case - India. Hygiene there is still ghastly, yet communicable disease rates fell immediately, as predicted, when a high level of vaccination rates were achieved in the population.

And yes, decent parents demanded that the markets develop medicines to keep their children healthy. Too bad we can't inoculate against bad judgement.
    All I wanted was a slower schedule... $#@! you and your tyrannical attitude you $#@!ing condescending bitch.

I spent an untold number of hours reading everything I could and trying to make sense of the conflicting information... At the end of the day, I wasn't comfortable with the schedule the CDC was jamming down my throat and didn't trust that they had my child's interest at heart... Throw in the $#@!ed up nature of the vaccine court and it should be enough to give any parent pause.

Go ahead and call me stupid, or misinformed, or a backwater hick, but your attitude $#@!ing enrages me.
    Last edited by DGambler; 08-20-2017 at 06:15 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc
    I'm not going to patiently explain smallpox vaccines yet again. The info is already in the forums from back in the days when I thought DonnaY was just actually naive.
    So you’ve posted “evidence” already on this forum... I guess you leave it there because this “evidence” is too difficult for a simple guy like me to understand.

You can’t seriously call the opinion piece by the WHO that you’ve also posted here "evidence": http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ne-System-quot

Here’s the best “evidence” I’ve found that vaccines do NOT work (and plenty of it); “LEICESTER: SANITATION versus VACCINATION” by J.T. Biggs, from 1912 when “science” still meant something: http://www.whale.to/a/biggs.html
    The Leicester Anti-Vaccination League was formed in 1869. The stalwart little band of pioneers, numbering less than twenty persons, laboured on, until they grew numerically to such an extent that, whereas in 1867 over 94 per cent. of the children born were vaccinated, in 1897 only 1.3 per cent, of the infants were subjected to the trying ordeal. And that low percentage of vaccinations in the last-mentioned year was arrived at in spite of—and perhaps, to some extent, as the natural outcome of—many thousands of prosecutions against defaulters. These were instituted under the oppressive Act of 1867, and resulted in the infliction of fines, the levying of distress warrants, and the commitment of parents to prison. Obviously, those figures demonstrate that the people of Leicester were following the lead of the Anti-Vaccination League, and that not one class only, but all sections of the townspeople, were equally resolute in their opposition and detestation of the hateful legal enactments.

The experience of the terrible smallpox epidemic of 1871-73, when many thousands of vaccinated persons contracted the disease, and several hundreds died as the result of the alleged "protection" (!) having lamentably failed in its hour of trial, produced in the minds of the thinking people of Leicester pronounced hostility against the blood-polluting quackery, which was found to be more baneful in its ultimate results than the disease it was supposed to prevent.
    That’s an interesting addition, I guess your point is not that alternative treatment is better than vaccines.
    Smallpox was a major cause of death and morbidity in England in the eighteenth century. From the late eighteenth century onwards it began to decline, although there were two large nationwide epidemics in 1838 and 1871.
    So when the death caused by smallpox was already declining, they quickly administered a vaccine…

If you want evidence that vaccines are effective, again I would point to India, where disease rates fell exactly AS PREDICTED when vaccines were introduced into populations.
    You’re not really saying India as a prime example for the use of vaccines, do you?
    Member of Bilderberg Melinda Gates, wife of the so-called “richest man in theworld”, is a real philanthropist and founded the “Bill and Melinda GatesFoundation”, that is trying to get “wild polio” out of this world.
    Apparently it is really bad when(only) several hundreds of children die of “wild polio”, so ten thousands ofchildren in India get paralysed by Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP),caused by the vaccine: http://humansarefree.com/2016/05/bil...am-caused.html
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-21-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

There are many parents who are fine with vaccination who do not agree with the CDC schedule.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    There are many parents who are fine with vaccination who do not agree with the CDC schedule.
    And that's my point, but her and Zippy sweep in and call me and others stupid... I did enough research that I, personally, didn't feel comfortable with the velocity or the number of shots.

Why do we need a chickenpox shot again? Is it soooooo dangerous that it has to be put on the schedule? Using the CDCs own numbers, it only had a fatality rate of 0.00375%. Would anyone purchase this if it wasn't mandated? Why were the R&D dollars spent on a disease that, on the surface, had a low probability of a return?
    Last edited by DGambler; 08-21-2017 at 04:00 PM.