Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did RPF's get hacked?

Testing !!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So is there any chance to get the forums back to where they were before this happened?

I find it interesting I even have 10 rep points. I didn't do much posting during 2009 and 2010, and don't think I received my first rep until 2011.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    So is there any chance to get the forums back to where they were before this happened?
    if you had the physical drive in your possession you could use Active@ Boot Disk Undelete to retrieve all the data.
    if you can't get the disk to spin, you could send it to a lab for extraction, but that's major bucks.
    if this was an attack, those people could be liable for the damages.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, if I remember my PHP class correctly, I think a possible solution might entail Josh sacrificing a chicken at the next full moon.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

I got a notification that I have 2 private messages that won't go away.I had my preferences set to not see avatars,slow computer,and now I see them.
    Are paid members still paid members?

Better question: are unpaid members now paid members?
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Well, if I remember my PHP class correctly, I think a possible solution might entail Josh sacrificing a chicken at the next full moon.
    So any member who joined after 2010 is basically screwed then.

Well, looks like most of us can hit the post count 1776 twice !!!

Now that's how you look at the bright side of life. Good going, Melissa!

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Now that's how you look at the bright side of life. Good going, Melissa!
    + Rep ... LOL

I need to locate my avatar - I feel naked without it.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    I got a notification that I have 2 private messages that won't go away.I had my preferences set to not see avatars,slow computer,and now I see them.
    Are paid members still paid members?
    apparently not if you paid after the cutoff date, because I did.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    I find it interesting I even have 10 rep points. I didn't do much posting during 2009 and 2010, and don't think I received my first rep until 2011.
    same here!

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    my avatar was pulled up after i failed to upload a new one, probably because of size.
    so, i guess a person could try to upload an oversized avatar and their old one will pop back up.
    I did try a bigger one and it was rejected. I didn't check at that stage to see if mine was back.... I'll try it...

--

edit, nope, didn't work. I think I didn't know about paid memberships when I first joined. It wasn't until I wanted to put a picture in my signature for a moneybomb that I found out, I think.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-16-2013 at 11:49 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I don't post much, but I certainly read the forums every day and was having major withdrawals. Where does everybody go when the SHTF? Is there a backup forum?
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

I just uploaded my avatar again. Although it's smaller now. Guess I'll go with a smaller bikini this summer now too.

I don't know about everybody else but I post at freedom4um.com when I am not posting here.

apparently a few people here had a name change since 2010, huh?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasLastHope View Post
    I don't post much, but I certainly read the forums every day and was having major withdrawals. Where does everybody go when the SHTF? Is there a backup forum?
    I was on twitter and DP, but there isn't the same back and forth somehow.

I would have had to do something tomorrow likely, though!

Hey, does this mean any member banned since a date in 2010 can now post again? I wonder if someone that got banned did this.

Yeah, we are back! Is it possible that the Feds did this?
    Last edited by jclay2; 01-17-2013 at 12:05 AM.

//
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Hey, does this mean any member banned since a date in 2010 can now post again? I wonder if someone that got banned did this.
    I do miss Fire11's creative writing style...

AHHHHH - Reps are gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    AHHHHH - Reps are gone!
    This is just like after the collapse happens. Everyone will get to start over with the exact same amount of nothing!
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We all have only one Rep bar as well.
    That's all I'm worth...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast