Thread: Kazakhstan Gold Reserves Jump Again in June - Adds Gold For 69th Month In a Row

Kazakhstan Gold Reserves Jump Again in June - Adds Gold For 69th Month In a Row

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you done a video on how China is controlling the gold market now? Seems rather important for a metals blog to cover.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Have you done a video on how China is controlling the gold market now? Seems rather important for a metals blog to cover.
    Not sure that they are. Correlations exist that dont prove an underlying theory as to why.
    I recently did a video on what drives the gold market and mentioned the Yuan/gold correlation but am not convinced it means what the gold media insists it means.
    Remember the Yen dollar gold correlation? The money supply gold ratio? the US debt gold ratio- they all broke down

Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    Not sure that they are. Correlations exist that dont prove an underlying theory as to why.
    I recently did a video on what drives the gold market and mentioned the Yuan/gold correlation but am not convinced it means what the gold media insists it means.
    Remember the Yen dollar gold correlation? The money supply gold ratio? the US debt gold ratio- they all broke down
    Like anything, it is based on the totality of evidence, not the single CNY/USD/XAU movements of late. I assumed you were into investigating that sort of thing? Perhaps not.

I don't think we'll be seeing any formal announcements from our trusted money masters that China controls the gold price now. It's their stock-in-trade to push fake reasons suitable for mass consumption to explain major monetary shifts. I'd expect this major shift to follow suit, if they ever acknowledge it at all.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I am going to add to gold reserve too .
    Do something Danke

Like anything, it is based on the totality of evidence, not the single CNY/USD/XAU movements of late. I assumed you were into investigating that sort of thing? Perhaps not.

I don't think we'll be seeing any formal announcements from our trusted money masters that China controls the gold price now. It's their stock-in-trade to push fake reasons suitable for mass consumption to explain major monetary shifts. I'd expect this major shift to follow suit, if they ever acknowledge it at all.
    Listen to craig Hemke's interview on silver doctors- still inconclusive what is happening...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am going to add to gold reserve too .

Listen to craig Hemke's interview on silver doctors- still inconclusive what is happening...
    Unless gold is going up in price all the time, there must be some conspiracy behind it keeping the price from rising!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Unless gold is going up in price all the time, there must be some conspiracy behind it keeping the price from rising!
    What kind of stupid ass post is that? No one said anything about conspiracy of the price not rising. The TOPIC is about whether CHINA is now controlling the price of gold via yuan manipulation. GTFOH with that nonsense. You've naysayed everything I've posted for YEARS on this topic, it's all happening and not once have you admitted I was right, instead you continue to post more naysay horse$#@!. -rep

What kind of stupid ass post is that? No one said anything about conspiracy of the price not rising. The TOPIC is about whether CHINA is now controlling the price of gold via yuan manipulation. GTFOH with that nonsense. You've naysayed everything I've posted for YEARS on this topic, it's all happening and not once have you admitted I was right, instead you continue to post more naysay horse$#@!. -rep
    So when did China start controlling the price of gold and how has that impacted its price?

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-04-2018 at 03:46 PM.

You could have started there instead of your standard Zippy troll posts. I imagine your giant red rep bar wouldn't be so horrendous otherwise.

Good write-up here.
    https://www.sprottmoney.com/Blog/usd...-02082018.html

Not seeing any relationship but thanks for the link.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4115766-yuan-gold

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Not seeing any relationship but thanks for the link.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4115766-yuan-gold
    The "relationship" has lasted about 6 weeks LOL

The "relationship" has lasted about 6 weeks LOL
    All changes have a starting point, no?

Does China controls the market? It has a big influence as it's the one of the top world economics. http://kazspecgeo.com/en/invest/mining-gold.html
    Also some other asian countries has large gold deposits, I don't remember which one.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.