Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman Prepares to Blow the Lid On Hollywood Pedophilia {VID}

Corey Feldman Prepares to Blow the Lid On Hollywood Pedophilia {VID}

#BreakTheDam
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good. For. Him.

Seriously.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

He has my support!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They do a lot of preparing on these type of things.

It's about time more in the music industry come out and expose this!

Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It's about time more in the music industry come out and expose this!

Justin Bieber: Pedophiles Run The ‘Evil’ Music Industry
    Ummm, ya, that is definitely worth a read.. (although I think it is fan fiction in this case, this type of stuff goes on for sure)

Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

Bieber has become a regular at the Bible study class held at the Montage in Beverly Hills and on Saturday 22nd July he shared what he described as a “horrific story” with the congregation and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.

Describing a party on tour – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to sexually abuse a young child who had been bought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite.

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.

“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

“It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire.”

But Bieber told the congregation that he couldn’t do it.

“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”

Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.

“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”

Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.

“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

More at link..

http://yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/
    Last edited by dannno; 10-25-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Beiber has been attending church in the LA area for some time. May God give him and Feldman courage to give faithful accounts of what they have seen and experienced. The Bible says God brings every hidden thing to light. May He act according to his word.
    #NashvilleStrong

Let's pray the same fate does not happen to him as happened to Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Corey Feldman Arrested After Threatening To Name Hollywood Pedophiles

The Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that actor/musician Corey Feldman was arrested Saturday night in Mangham, LA. Feldman and his band were scheduled to play at Live Oaks Bar and Ballroom in Monroe, but he was arrested before the show started.

Feldman, famous for his roles as a child star in The Goonies, Stand By Me, and The Lost Boys, has spoken out about the culture of predatory pedophilia in Hollywood, claiming that young stars are routinely abused by senior figures in the industry.

The actor, 46, took to Twitter on Thursday night to share a very lengthy message – spanning seven tweets – regarding his own experiences of abuse.

“4 THE RECORD: I WILL NOT B GOING ON A TALK SHOW 2 DISCLOSE NAMES OF MY ABUSER OR ANY1 ELSES ABUSERS. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 2 DO SO,” he wrote.

Brave Corey Feldman then claimed that the latest round of allegations involving Weinstein’s alleged sexual assaults has motivated him to restart his campaign against the paedophile ring that abused him and his friends as a young child.

However Feldman’s subsequent arrest, only days after sharing his plans to “name names” of Hollywood pedophiles and “get actual justice”, has raised eyebrows due to its timing. Feldman’s friends and supporters believe the arrest is “completely ridiculous” and is actually a warning to Feldman, sent by powerful industry figures, that they still control his world, and they can destroy him at will.

There are also fears that Feldman has been sent for “re-education” – also known as mind control programming – after it emerged that he was taken to the Ronald Regan Medical Center at UCLA.

The center is a well-known MK-Ultra site, used by industry elites to re-educate wayward celebrities who have become liabilities by going “off-script”.

There are fears within Feldman’s circle that he has become the latest celebrity to be forcibly re-educted, at the same location as Kanye West last year.

After Kanye West began exposing truth about the elites who run the world, he was “forcibly hospitalized, drugged, and reprogrammed as a Monarch mind controlled slave“, according to an ER nurse who assisted with the procedure.

“Kanye is a Monarch mind controlled slave. It’s a trauma based mind control. They split his personality into fragments. He has twenty-six distinct personalities now. They have names,” said the ER nurse, who worked at the Ronald Regan Medical Center at UCLA while Kanye West was hospitalized last year.

“Kanye was officially diagnosed with ‘dissociative identity disorder’ by a psychiatrist, but in reality his personality was split deliberately and repeatedly at the Ronald Regan Medical Center using the Monarch techniques devised by Mengele.”

Mind control research began during World War II, pioneered by Dr Josef Mengele, a ruthless Nazi known for his psychological torture experiments. His life’s work involved analyzing the maximum amount of physical, psychological and spiritual pain that a human was able to bear, and the minimum amount of love required for survival.

If we hear about Corey Feldman going to a month long drug rehab clinic, or even disappearing for a week, then we’ll know he’s getting Kanye West style MKULTRA reprogramming treatment.

In the wake of the Weinstein scandal, Feldman’s accusations could bring down an entire industry. He needs to be protected before the elite reprogram him as a mind controlled slave, doing their bidding instead of exposing their evil.

Prayers for the dude is best I can give for now.
    No - No - No - No

Where is the full scale investigation? This is what Sessions should be working on. Every single #metoo should be subpoenaed to come testify before a grand jury. Names, dates, places. The whole story.
    #NashvilleStrong

It's really good to see some brave people shining the light on the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Prayers for the dude is best I can give for now.
    Yep, he definitely needs prayer support. I don't think most people realize just how bad Hollywood is.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

AN OPEN SECRET Hollywood Documentary. Esponda Productions LLC

For the last few years, the Hollywood Elite have tried their hardest to stop this production from going ahead. It was never going to be a 'for profit' film... that is why it has been released to the public free of charge. "Harvey Weinstein, by the way, is not the only one who has used confidentiality settlements. That's why more of Hollywood's behavior hasn't been exposed. This is the tip of the iceberg," says producer Gabe Hoffman" The documentary follows the stories of five former child actors whose lives were turned upside down by multiple predators, including the convicted sex offender, Marc Collins-Rector, who co-owned and operated the now infamous Digital Entertainment Network. The Hollywood Reporter says that the film offered a "sober look at accusations that lend themselves to sensationalism."[5]

Flavorwire claims that "the film feels less shocking as a cult-of-celebrity document and more just quietly horrifying, as it details the trauma and the abuse of power inflicted on young men with stars in their eyes."[6]

Indiewire described the documentary as "an incisive and utterly unflinching look at a subject too rarely scrutinized."[7]

It has a score of 66 on Metacritic[8] and a score of 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.[9]
    An Open Secret, a documentary about the sexual abuse of teenage boys at the hands of Hollywood big-wigs, generated plenty of publicity a few years ago, but no suitable offers for digital distribution.

Now, with new sexual allegations against Harvey Weinstein and others in the movie and TV industry coming practically daily, the producer of An Open Secret has posted his film online for the first time, free for the next nine days.

"It's so funny to keep seeing headlines about how Harvey's abuse was 'an open secret' in Hollywood, and that's the name of our film," said producer Gabe Hoffman.

The movie got a limited theatrical release a few years ago, and Hoffman is still seeking more distribution. He knows there's a market for the film because pirates keep throwing the movie online illegally. On one occasion, by the time he was able to have the movie removed from a pirated site it had been viewed 900,000 times.

Much of the movie focuses on the now-defunct Digital Entertainment Network, which sprung up around the turn of the century when Hollywood was still trying to figure out the internet. The company, known as DEN, generated lots of buzz and attracted some high-profile investors, including congressman-turned movie producer Michael Huffington; film and music mogul David Geffen; and Bryan Singer, the director of two X-Men movies.

DEN was a producer of five-minute videos for web consumption, but it's best remembered today for hosting wild parties with drugs, alcohol and underage boys at the former residence of founder, Marc Collins-Rector, now a registered sex offender.

Singer, who was alleged to be at some of the parties, was sued — along with former Disney executive David Neuman, TV executive Garth Ancier and producer Gary Goddard — by Michael Egan III, who alleged they abused him.

Egan, a frequent attendee at the DEN parties, later dropped the lawsuit against the four Hollywood men and was admonished by a judge for lying in court. Egan's attorneys later wrote apology letters to Neuman and Ancier acknowledging the allegations against them were false and paid them a settlement of at least $1 million.

Some in Hollywood used the episode to tarnish the validity of An Open Secret, but Hoffman said that everything Egan says in the movie, directed by Amy Berg and recut before put on Vimeo, is also said by others.

Another case explored in An Open Secret involves talent manager Marty Weiss, who pleaded no contest to lewd acts on a child and is heard in the film admitting molestation. Also explored is talent manager Bob Villard, who used to represent Leonardo DiCaprio and also pleaded no contest to lewd acts with a child.

"We haven't got any offers from major distributors yet because Hollywood doesn't want to expose its dirty laundry, so we've been sitting on this for a while. Now, we want to celebrate the brave women who have exposed Harvey," said Hoffman.

"Harvey Weinstein, by the way, is not the only one who has used confidentiality settlements. That's why more of Hollywood's behavior hasn't been exposed. This is the tip of the iceberg," he said.

AN OPEN SECRET Hollywood Documentary. Esponda Productions LLC
    I watched it the other night. Very sad. I sure hope a light is shinned on these criminals.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Corey Feldman claims he's being targeted for death for trying to expose Hollywood pedophile ring

Former child star Corey Feldman revealed on Wednesday he survived a “near-death experience” after two trucks apparently tried to run him over -- all because he's working to expose what he calls a pedophlia ring that's plagued Hollywood for decades.

The star posted an ominous video to social media explaining what he plans to do, and described how his physical safety is in danger because of this plan.

Previously, the star posted vague tweets promising a big announcement about the pedophlia that he’s been reporting happened to him and former child-star Corey Haim for years. In his 2013 memoir, "Coreyography," the star disclosed that he and Haim were the victims of sexual abuse by people in the industry when they were children just getting started in show business.

On Wednesday, Feldman released a video announcing an Indiegogo campaign to make a documentary about his experience.

“Ever since I discussed the fact that I have this plan, my life has turned to utter chaos,” he says in the nearly seven-minute video below. “I’ve been silenced my whole life, but just over the past few days since I made that announcement, I’ve been arrested, I had a near death experience last night where I felt like I was almost going to be killed. Two trucks came speeding at me at the same time on a crosswalk.”

The star also says that something spooked his bandmates, promoting them to up and quit the band out of fear for their lives. He’s unsure, though, exactly what they’re afraid might happen to them.

“I need to protect myself and I need to protect my family,” he says. “I need additional security and I need a legal team to help represent me so that I can fulfill this mission.”

The star claims that he can name six people involved with a Hollywood pedophile ring, one of whom allegedly link the crimes to a major studio. The news comes on the heels of the now infamous scandal surrounding disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein. However, if Feldman is able to prove his allegations are true, it could expose a much deeper criminal conspiracy.

“I propose to do this by making a film that will be the most honest and true depiction of child abuse ever portrayed, by telling my own story in a very real way, in a very honest way, with no editing, no censorship, no studio behind it,” he says. “I will make the film, I will direct the film, I will produce the film, and I will self-distribute it to guarantee it gets a theatrical release with your donations. Additionally, it will help me buy the security and the legal team I need to protect my family.”

As of this writing, Feldman’s campaign has earned more than $31,000 of its flexible goal of $10,000. According to the site, a “flexible goal” means Feldman will keep all the money earned, even if the goal is not met. Believing his life to be in danger over this documentary, Feldman’s wife, Courtney, explains that the money is for their security and that he’s taken measures to ensure his secrets can outlive him.

“This is much bigger than raising finance for a film, this is about the balance of Good and Evil in very real terms,” she writes on the Indiegogo page. “Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...lar+Content%29

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought the HBO series True Detective was pretty on the nose...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I watched it the other night. Very sad. I sure hope a light is shinned on these criminals.

Just watched it.

Think of how many people just look the other way.
    Hollywood is one of the sickest places on the planet.

The pain in that poor father's eyes at about 48:00. That was so incredibly sad.

I'm amazed when people like Billy Ray Cyrus, who knows what that industry is like, sends their kids into that meat grinder. When I see a kid with a nice voice or talent on a talent show, I pray for them.

Could you imagine being Brittany Spears, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber etc.? Yeah, I mock them, but hell, they've probably never had a true friend, they have managers recommending they take on images that will get tham mocked. I mean what 13 year old boy (Justin Bieber) decides to wear lipstick and have a hair do like he had to have. That wasn't his idea-- he was 13. That place is f-d. Those parents are F-d.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    What was the charge?
    Possession of marijuana is what I have heard. And marijuana is legal in California if you have a doctor's prescription.

Expose those mofos asap...

Sure seems to be a lot of this $hit coming out lately.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

He was pulled over in Louisiana for (w)reckless driving, when the pigs conveniently smelled some weed. The law isn't on his side, especially not in Cali. He's talked about the legal ins and outs why several times (which means he at least accidentally knows what the laws are), and MSM are spinning this one with headers like "Gone To Pot" of course (its their bosses asses after all). I guess we'll learn soon if he made a file of sorts for his film and gave it to someone outside the system, because this one's going nowhere if he didn't.

Surely he left a record with somebody close, when he wrote his 2013 book.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-26-2017 at 09:43 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Possession of marijuana is what I have heard. And marijuana is legal in California if you have a doctor's prescription.
    No, possession of cannabis is COMPLETELY legal in California for anybody over 21 (some restrictions may apply..)

Corey Feldman was arrested in Louisiana, not Los Angeles.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Expose those mofos asap...

Bull$#@! quote. This is line of thinking is responsible for more evil that anything I can think about. Busy bodies minding other peoples business are the about the worst lot u can run into.

WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, ............ is all because of this line of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    He was pulled over in Louisiana for (w)reckless driving, when the pigs conveniently smelled some weed. The law isn't on his side, especially not in Cali.
    I heard he was on a tour bus, and none of the cannabis was found on his person, it was all found on his bandmates who each had prescriptions.

Corey Feldman has still not revealed the name of the unnamed paedophile that according to him was responsible for his friend's death, Corey Haim...
    So he first needs $10 million, and then still won't reveal his name?!?

Or is he more interested in the fame (instead of fortune) that he can achieve by this project?

In the video, he mentions that he survived a murder attempt and his bandmates walked out on him, because they're afraid of their lives.
    Does anybody have a reliable source on that?
    The Yournewswire site is so fake, that it's blocked on the David Icke forum (where there are lots of bizarre stories without any foundation...). FOX... this appears to be solely a repeating of what Corey Feldman said in the video.
    Yournewswire played an important role in the Pizzagate hysteria...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Dammit. Name names.

Don't ask for money. Don't ask for movie deals. He's destroying his credibility. I believe him, but just say it already. If he really wanted to make a difference, he'd do it. And if he was worried about his life being in danger, I'd say he's probably in way more danger before he says something than he would be afterwards.

Anyone frustrated with his approach?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

A little, to be honest. Just realize that he went through a serious trauma. He has found a way to have a reasonably responsible adult life, and it will take a lot of courage for him to revisit what he experienced in his childhood.
    #NashvilleStrong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast