Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes to War Against Iran

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I didn't realize RPF had so many shiite supremacists non interventionist.
    Fixed it for you.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because someone is shiite that doesnt automatically make them a shiite supremacist. Some shiites think they are the chosen shiites. Those shiites are shiite supremacists. They want to take over the middle east and all of its resources.
    For the sake of argument, let's say you are right. And? You realize that 9/11 was carried out by Sunni Muslims right? After the U.S. backed Saddam's invasion of Iran, Iran has been paranoid that Sunni countries seek to wipe them and other Shiite Muslim communities out. And...they aren't exactly wrong on that. That said, the Shiites are not strong enough to take over the entire region. The best they can hope for is a stalemate. But again....the reason I should care is....?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    It's for Saddam's regime. There is no threat from Iraq. They have an elected government who are furious with Trump.
    There never was a threat from Iraq even when Saddam was in power. The AUMF is a total garbage document. I am surprised that @nikcers is even referencing it. Then again...nothing surprises me anymore.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-05-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    There never was a threat from Iraq even when Saddam was in power. The AUMF is a total garbage document. I am surprised that @Nickers is even referencing it. Then again...nothing surprises me anymore.
    I agree, drake. I dont know why he posts here. He is so far removed from the teaching's of Ron Paul it's astonishing.

I agree, drake. I dont know why he posts here. He is so far removed from the teaching's of Ron Paul it's astonishing.
    If you don't want to debate solutions than i guess you can just throw your hands up and say ILLEGAL. Im going to always side with the idea that if congress passed legislation that updated these authorizations or gotten rid of patriot acts and terrorist laws or repealed these laws we could make that argument honestly. This is what we used to try to do with the tea party when Obama was president and he used all of these same authorizations with legal impunity.

It's for Saddam's regime. There is no threat from Iraq. They have an elected government who are furious with Trump.
    I posted the text of the bill because thats what matters. It states that the president is authorized to use the Armed forces against Iraq the country..it doesn't specify a specific regime. It says as the president determines to be necessary and appropriate. It doesn't say as warlord determines to be necessary and appropriate. This is why Ron Paul and Rand Paul always argue to repeal the AUMF and do a declaration of war that has a defined mission.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well they just kicked us out of Iraq. The UN globalists will no doubt side with them in condemning the attacks leaving Trump open for more backlash from the dems. Any attacks carried out now by anyone in the middle east against US or coalition troops will fall directly on Trump. Will this be the political suicide the Dems wanted all along. The neoons played Trump and he was too dumb to see it....lol

Iraqi Parliament Votes to Expel All American Troops and Submit UN Complaint Against US for Violation of Sovereignty
    "What happened was a political assassination. Iraq cannot accept this."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...int-against-us

Defense stocks spike after airstrike against Iranian commander
    https://outline.com/fGts6S

Oil prices soar, stocks fall after deadly US strike in Iraq fuels war fears
    https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/ne...uels-war-fears
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Well they just kicked us out of Iraq. The UN globalists will no doubt side with them in condemning the attacks leaving Trump open for more backlash from the dems. Any attacks carried out now by anyone in the middle east against US or coalition troops will fall directly on Trump. Will this be the political suicide the Dems wanted all along. The neoons played Trump and he was too dumb to see it....lol

Iraqi Parliament Votes to Expel All American Troops and Submit UN Complaint Against US for Violation of Sovereignty

The MAGA is good, the MAGA is wise. This will bring only strength to the MAGA.

You need to surrender your fears and embrace the MAGA before it is too late.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-05-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SummersEve View Post
    The MAGA is good, the MAGA is wise. This will bring only strength to the MAGA.

Surrender your fears and embrace the MAGA before it is too late.
    Fck Off neocon shrill
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Fck Off neocon shrill
    Embrace the MAGA and allow your anguished tears to flow.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-05-2020 at 10:54 AM.

If we are leaving Iraq for real, I’m in 🇺🇸

P.S. 5D Chess Anyone? 😂

I posted the text of the bill because thats what matters. It states that the president is authorized to use the Armed forces against Iraq the country..it doesn't specify a specific regime. It says as the president determines to be necessary and appropriate. It doesn't say as warlord determines to be necessary and appropriate. This is why Ron Paul and Rand Paul always argue to repeal the AUMF and do a declaration of war that has a defined mission.
    As drake posted there is no threat from Iraq so the AUMF is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    If we are leaving Iraq for real, I’m in 

P.S. 5D Chess Anyone? 
    We've got like, 50 military bases in the Middle East. Probably no more than 1 or 2 in Iraq.

https://www.americansecurityproject....e-middle-east/

You NeoCons are pathetic and i kind find it funny that people like Paul Joseph Watson from the Prison planet are still supporting Trump and his decsion to attack in Iraq?
    What does Prison planet gain by supporting a clown man child?

Yes, it is possible to be against Middle Eastern intervention and escalation with Iran without fawning all over a dead terrorist and a country that routinely massacres its own people.

It is possible to hold both those views at the same time.
    87 replies 348 retweets 1,384 likes
    Maybe its best if Prison planet sticks to regional Euporean news..

The fact that he even shared tweet from a fake
    Qasem Soleimani twitter account says a lot.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You NeoCons are pathetic and i kind find it funny that people like Paul Joseph Watson from the Prison planet are still supporting Trump and his decsion to attack in Iraq?
    What does Prison planet gain by supporting a clown man child?

Maybe its best if Prison planet sticks to regional Euporean news..
    You my good man, need to embrace the MAGA and allow your anguished tears to flow.

As drake posted there is no threat from Iraq so the AUMF is garbage.
    Don't pretend like it doesn't exist than. Demand congress repeal garbage laws or get a new congress that will. Maybe if the military industrial complex has inteligence that says otherwise they can bring it to congress. Otherwise if there is no secret intelligence that says they are a threat than this is all the fault of congress and the American people that let them spend so much money on government programs that enriched special interests that the dollar which is traded and backed by oil was threatened so much by countries in the middle east who threaten to go off the dollar that they had to invade them otherwise there would be economic collapse. The American people overwhelmingly supported the guy who said take the oil to the victor goes the spoils not the guy who said we should balance the budget. At this point the government is to blame but they are basically pawns for the will of the people. Your country has blood on its hands are you going to side with foreigners or your countrymen? Are you going to try to persuade them that there is a better way or sabotage their way of financing their government to waste money so the economy crashes? Where do you stand?

You my good man, need to embrace the MAGA and allow your anguished tears to flow.
    The last time i saw i thought this MEGA crap **** was America first no? it sure doesn't look like starting a war with Iran is MEGA but don't worry you will feel the consequences of the conflict which your clown eventually.

The last time i saw i thought this MEGA crap **** was America first no? it sure doesn't look like starting a war with Iran is MEGA but don't worry you will feel the consequences of the conflict which your clown eventually.
    The bad news is that humans have been at war with each other for thousands of years. Whether it's this one or the next one, MAGA or no MAGA, it matters not. There is too much profit to be had and the profiteers do not care about the bloodshed.

The bad news is that humans have been at war with each other for thousands of years. Whether it's this one or the next one, MAGA or no MAGA, it matters not. There is too much profit to be had and the profiteers do not care about the bloodshed.
    If only Saddam's government had thought to vote to expel all American troops.

We bought Iraq with blood and treasure. America overwhelmingly supported the guy who said take the oil, to the victor goes the spoils. They could of elected ISIS queen or Rand Paul. Why are you taking Irans side on this against the America that elected Donald Trump?? Are you anti American or a shiite supremacist?? Why do you hate the America that elected Trump so much that you would take Iran's side when they are trying to steal American treasure?
    OK, you are failing miserably with your attempt at satire. Just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Trump admin killed envoy to Iraq.
    Iraq PM asks #QassemSoleimani to come and talk to him and give him the answer of his mediation, Trump &co assassinate an envoy at the airport
    Looks like Trump and Co were learning how to assassinate from their Saudi,Israeli buddies.

You could always ignore him, Angela. Have you ignored anyone on here? I haven't...

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really wish it was satire... Im going to side with my country and everything I know and love over foreigners though.

You could always ignore him, Angela. Have you ignored anyone on here? I haven't...
    I am not going to pretend the msm narrative for the wars in the middle east on Ron Paul forums is real. I heard the truth from Ron Paul for the wars in the middle east. Why do you think he advocates for the gold standard or competing currencies and says America can't seperate monetary policy from foreign policy because they are related. Pretending the msm narrative is real is an insult to everything Ron Paul has done and stood for over the years.

Fck Off neocon shrill
    I sometimes put people on ignore temporarily when they are making me obsess. I hate the fact that we're seeing members from 2007 reemerge, and they're coming back to a place where Sword has control of 90% of the threads, Zippy trolling from the left, and people openly supporting our involvement in the Middle East. (Insert that Homer Simpson opening the door and walking right back out gif.)

We all used to fight over all other issues, but the wars were the one place we agreed. Now we don't even have that.

PS: This new guys moniker is "Summers Eve" so I assume he's just trolling. Of course, he will be welcomed here, but those of us brave enough to tell him to $#@! Off are tempting the ban hammer.

I am not going to pretend the msm narrative for the wars in the middle east on Ron Paul forums is real. I heard the truth from Ron Paul for the wars in the middle east. Why do you think he advocates for the gold standard or competing currencies and says America can't seperate monetary policy from foreign policy because they are related. Pretending the msm narrative is real is an insult to everything Ron Paul has done and stood for over the years.

Why don't you LISTEN to Ron, then? The videos are on the front page. He is dead against this intervention and points out that its based on lies,

Why don't you LISTEN to Ron, then? The videos are on the front page. He is dead against this intervention and points out that its based on lies,
    It is based on the msm narrative which is a lie. How is that different? Its the same information differently stated. He has said it a million ways in 30 years.

I sometimes put people on ignore temporarily when they are making me obsess. I hate the fact that we're seeing members from 2007 reemerge, and they're coming back to a place where Sword has control of 90% of the threads, Zippy trolling from the left, and people openly supporting our involvement in the Middle East. (Insert that Homer Simpson opening the door and walking right back out gif.)

We all used to fight over all other issues, but the wars were the one place we agreed. Now we don't even have that.

PS: This new guys moniker is "Summers Eve" so I assume he's just trolling. Of course, he will be welcomed here, but those of us brave enough to tell him to $#@! Off are tempting the ban hammer.
    There is no one advocating for monetary policy change that would be required for foreign policy change. Changing foreign policy without changing monetary policy is suicide. If you want to experience mass poverty and breadlines thats fine.

It is based on the msm narrative which is a lie. How is that different? Its the same information differently stated. He has said it a million ways in 30 years.
    Oh dear.. I give up until you go and watch the videos on the front page and wake up.

Oh dear.. I give up until you go and watch the videos on the front page and wake up.
    I have watched thousands of ron paul videos. Watching Ron Paul videos is where i found out the wars in the middle east were based on those governments planning to get rid of the dollar by threatening to stop trading oil for dollars. Your country spent trillions in the middle east to make sure dollars were backed by oil. We can't take that back without giving the spoils of war to Iran who has vowed to make sure dollars aren't backed by oil. So your solution is implode the economy well your countrymen voted for the guy who said take the oil to the victor goes the spoils. The alternative plan was ISIS queen who would fund proxy wars to contain Iran. We can either try to get judges nominated who will rule some of these things the liberals want as unconstitutional and try to send better people to washington who will obey the constitution or let it get worse and make the bills the liberals rack up cost more and require more intervention and blood on our hands.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast