Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Assaulted Again?!! Edit: He is OK

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is VERY wrong. You really shouldn't post stuff you don't know about. There were about 80 or so tiki torch $#@!s, they had their own space. There were hundreds of people on the right protesting the statue removal, they were in a different area. The police were protecting the nazi area and told other people not to go down to the nazi rally... the nazi rally was not advertised as such, it was advertised as a "Unite the Right" rally. Most of the statue people were there because they heard about it on the news, anyway.

So no, the statue people did not "march alongside" the nazis, they didn't know nazis were even going to be there.

Trump condemned in no uncertain terms the nazis and white supremacists, he condemned them TOTALLY.

Stop promoting the "fine people" hoax, it is literally the dumbest thing in the entire world. All you have to do is read the transcript.
    Stop lying about what I'm saying. And the "Unite the right" rally wasn't just Neo Nazis. I remember Alex Jones promoting it before it happened. Alt-right wasn't considered neo-nazi...until it was. And I have read the transcript multiple times. Trump said there were fine people on both sides. Okay. That's his choice to do that. Some of the people who protest under the BLM banner have NEVER been with any of the violent antifa types and yet people here brush them all with the same brush. There's a word for that. It's called hypocrisy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Stop lying about what I'm saying. And the "Unite the right" rally wasn't just Neo Nazis. I remember Alex Jones promoting it before it happened. Alt-right wasn't considered neo-nazi...until it was. And I have read the transcript multiple times. Trump said there were fine people on both sides. Okay. That's his choice to do that. Some of the people who protest under the BLM banner have NEVER been with any of the violent antifa types and yet people here brush them all with the same brush. There's a word for that. It's called hypocrisy.
    Pretty sure that the Marxist brush has become so broad that all white people are now painted as racists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Pretty sure that the Marxist brush has become so broad that all white people are now painted as racists.
    Well Joe Biden isn't. And he actually is racist.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Choosing sides?

Leftist RPF'ers think choosing a side makes you a shill for the two party system.

Leftist RPF'ers want you to pretend that there aren't communists in the streets calling for cultural revolution, setting businesses on fire, placing guillotines in public places, beating 71 year olds into the hospital, shooting into cars with families inside.

I should start naming these leftist RPF'ers in every related post. That would be fun.

Meh...I'll start now. @TheCount @PAF

Don't worry, there are more but for now...Enjoy~

Whew... feeling any better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Protesters Tell Rand Paul, Who Wrote the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act, To Say Breonna Taylor's Name
    Screaming "say her name" at the senator who sponsored a police accountability act named for Breonna Taylor

ROBBY SOAVE

As President Donald Trump concluded his Republican National Convention acceptance speech Thursday night, the largely peaceful demonstrations outside the White House grew more tense and confrontational. Speech attendees leaving the area were heckled, and a crowd of protesters surrounded Sen. Rand Paul (R–Ky.) and his wife, Kelley Paul.

It's notable that the protesters repeatedly shouted at Paul to "say her name." The her in question is Breonna Taylor, a woman who police killed during a no-knock raid on her home in the middle of the night on March 13. Taylor is an unambiguous victim of police violence and of unnecessary Drug War tactics, and protesters are right to demand justice for her.

Paul, though, has done much more than just saying Taylor's name: He sponsored the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act, which would prohibit no-knock raids.

"After talking with Breonna Taylor's family, I've come to the conclusion that it's long past time to get rid of no-knock warrants," said Paul back in June. "This bill will effectively end no-knock raids in the United States."

It would be wrong to physically intimidate the Pauls in any case. But the crowd also failed to recognize that their alleged foe is one of the most consistent voices for criminal justice reform in the U.S. Senate. To borrow a favorite phrase of the woke activist crowd: Educate yourself, street protesters.
    https://reason.com/2020/08/28/rand-p...-say-her-name/

Last edited by jct74; 08-28-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post

Okay....this is getting painful to follow. Shouting vile expletives? Whispering maybe. I won't attest to what can't be heard. But all that was shouted was "Say her name" and "Breona Taylor" and "Tell me why you support Trump." (That last one wasn't shouted but at least it could be heard.) But hey, I'm not the only one here who's seen the whole video. (And apparently @nikers has seen another video the rest of us have not.) So maybe I missed some f-bombs or something. I'll watch it again later.

This is exactly the first thing I thought of.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Protesters now "threw a bike?" What? No, that's not at all what happened. Even Rand doesn't say that's what happened. A bike officer was using his bike as a shield to push forward against protesters (totally understandable), a protester pushed back and the bike cop fell into Rand, bike and all. And this is from "reason.com?"

Well Joe Biden isn't. And he actually is racist.
    Sure, Joe Biden is covered in that paint too. But he repents, begs forgiveness, crawls, and promises reparations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The irony of the situation is evident to a lot of other people as well.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

To borrow a favorite phrase of the woke activist crowd: Educate yourself, street protesters.
    The Democrat crony corporatists and the Marxists depend upon the ignorance of the masses, especially the low level criminals that riot in the streets.

Sure, Joe Biden is covered in that paint too. But he repents, begs forgiveness, crawls, and promises reparations.
    Joe Biden might have done a lot of things but he hasn't promised reparations. He hasn't promised shyt. He acts like black people owe him their vote because if you haven't made up your mind between him and Trump "you ain't black."

Biden dodging the reparations question. He's asked about reparations for what happened to black people, and he talks about investing in hispanic immigrants. Like WTH? Agree or disagree but answer the freaking question.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    wow...you should see all the comments on the lib sites. completely opposite.
    We dont' have to visit lib sites, we have leftists like jmdrake here on RPF trying to tell us all the mob wanted to do was talk to Rand.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    We dont' have to visit lib sites, we have leftists like jmdrake here on RPF trying to tell us all the mob wanted to do was talk to Rand.
    LOL. You don't know how to do @mentions? You're funny! And if you want a play by play of the facts regardless of what you want them to be, I am certainly here to help with that as much as I can. The Donald Trump supporter that was there and was video taping everything said there were 30 to 40 people. Rand claimed there were about 120. But Rand didn't have a camera on a selfie stick so he didn't have as good of a vantage point to see what was actually going on.

Kelley says she did try to talk to the mob at first but it just made things worse.

Kelley Paul: Our harrowing, dystopian night

by Kelley Paul
    August 28, 2020

Thursday night felt like being in a terrifying dystopian novel. The mob swarmed me and my husband, Sen. Rand Paul, in a tight circle, screaming expletives, threats, and shouting, "Say her name." We rushed up to two police officers, and I believe that is the only thing that kept us from being knocked to the ground. Even pressed against the officers, we were greatly outnumbered.

As the mob grew and became more threatening, we literally could not move, and neither could the two officers for several minutes. The rioters were inches from us, screaming in our faces.

That was the worst part. At first, I attempted to meet the eyes of one of the protesters and tried to explain that Rand authored the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act, but it seemed to just infuriate them more, as they called me a "bitch" and "racist wh---" alongside an endless torrent of "f--- yous."

Mobs are terrifying. They looked at us with no humanity — just a vicious and righteous zeal. After that, I just kept my eyes down and prayed. All I could think of was the driver who was pulled from his car, viciously kicked in the head and left lying in his own blood in Portland, Oregon, last week.

read more:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ght-of-my-life

The Donald Trump supporter that was video taping everything said there were 30 to 40 people. Rand claimed there were about 120. But Rand didn't have a camera on a selfie stick so he didn't have as good of a vantage point to see what was actually going on
    It was a mob - it grew exponentially as time passed. It probably was 30 to 40 people at one point, but like zombies - when they see something going on "over there" - they all rush over to join the fray.
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-28-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Sen. Rand Paul: My wife and I were attacked by a mob — Dems would worsen problem by bowing to rioters
    Protest marches long ago were hijacked into lawless and violent destructive anarchy

By Sen. Rand Paul
    August 28, 2020

In his speech to the Republican National Convention Thursday night, President Trump said if you want the rest of the country to look like Portland, Ore., put the Democrats fully in charge and that’s what you’ll get.

That’s hard to argue with considering what we are seeing in many of our cities, where well-intentioned protest marches long ago were hijacked into lawless and violent destructive anarchy, often led by outside agitators and violent Marxists.

I experienced some of this in Washington after the president’s speech.

My wife Kelley and I were attempting to leave the White House event. We were staying at a hotel directly across the street, maybe 50 yards from the gates of the White House. But as we went to leave, it became apparent there was no safe exit out the gates and through the unruly mob that had gathered there.

Why? Because another Democratic-run city had decided it would bow to lawless rioters instead of protecting its citizens. Mayor Muriel Bowser was asked by the Secret Service to allow wider and better protection for those leaving the White House Thursday night, but she refused.

read more:
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mob-attack-rand-paul

Anything is possible. But there were cops around. And the whole point of any protest movement is to have cameras. There are violent cowardly rightest (Tim McVeigh anyone?) and violent cowardly leftists. And then there are people who simply want to be heard. They should be heard. I'm certain that Rand Paul was less concerned for his safety then you and other people here opining about it are. I personally know a lot of leftists, my own sons for example, who have protested and who would have love the chance to tell a sitting U.S. senator what they felt about the death of Breona Taylor and other cases of police brutality. You do yourself a disservice but lumping all leftest together in a whole the same way people on the left do themselves a disservice by lumping rightest together as a whole. Get out of the echo chamber long enough to hear the other side.

It's funny but I see right wing radicals "working together" with left wing radicals. In Nashville when the courthouse was vandalized and set on fire the one leading the violent mob was a white neo Nazi. Neo-Nazis have set up fake Twitter accounts to advocate for violence. And we see that Richard Spencer, who used to be a vocal Trump support and seen as extreme right, has all of a sudden jumped ship to team Biden. Get out of the echo chamber. Break out of the bubble. Talk to non-violent people on the other side. There are a lot more of them than you think. And there are a lot more Richard Spencers than you think as well.
    Here is Rand who was there and could feel the crowd, he says he would have been hurt or killed if the police hadn't come:

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (from the same article written by Rand)

WTF?! This is no coincidence!
    ...After we got back to our hotel room and some safety we heard something frightening. The “protesters” were staying on our floor— including the room next door to us. They were talking about their mob activities and even saying they thought we were here on this floor. We had to develop a 3 a.m. plan with the Capitol Police to get to safety.

My question is: Who are these people? Who paid for their hotel rooms? Who flew them in? Law enforcement needs to look at the funding of violent criminal activity like this.

And national Democrats need to confront it. It’s organized. It’s paid for. It’s violent. It’s not about Black lives or any lives; it’s about anarchy and destruction. The American people are starting to catch on and grow tired of it.

So I ask Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris this:

Will you stand up finally and denounce this violence and destruction? Will you quit inciting it and urge other leaders to do the same?

My wife and I await your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    I am tired of this garbage, if they want a new civil war, I am not sure this generation is ready for causalities.
    They are pushing for a war, even if Biden gets elected he will want to but this down as the destabilization and anarchy will have served his political purpose.
    The youth in the streets should have been taught about the civil war in Yugoslavia, which was slightly smaller than the state of Colorado. Instead, they've been spoon fed thin gruel and given participation trophies for coloring inside the lines. If the United States goes civil war, we will show the historians how to do it biggly.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Trump said there were BAD people on both sides, and there were FINE people on both sides. He said the people there protesting statue removal, SOME of them were fine people. He said that he condemned the neo-nazis and white supremacists TOTALLY. So he said LITERALLY the opposite of what you said. It's all in the transcript, there is zero room for your interpretation of events. Plenty of people protesting the statue removal had no idea about the nazi rally, they weren't marching with them, in fact one guy Scott Adams interviewed was Jewish and had no idea they were there until after.

Alex Jones promoted it because the nazis were trying to smear the right and they were feeding it through right-wing channels. You are literally doing exactly what the nazis want you to do, and that is smear the right. Good job. You are quite LITERALLY being a tool for the nazis.

Laura Loomer almost went, she is Jewish, but then word got out among people on the right that these were nazis organizing it and they informed others on the right not to promote the event or to attend it. She obviously decided not to go.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-28-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Donald Trump: Police Protecting Rand Paul from Leftist Mob Deserve Medals

CHARLIE SPIERING
    28 Aug 202015

President Donald Trump on Friday praised police officers protecting Sen. Rand Paul after the Republican National Convention.

“Rand Paul was in big trouble last night,” Trump explained to voters in New Hampshire about the violence the night before. “He’s a good guy. He’s a friend of mine. That shouldn’t happen to anybody.”

Paul and his wife Kelley were surrounded by protesters who threatened him after he left the White House on Thursday night..

“They would have done that to Senator Rand Paul last night,” Trump said. “He would either be in very bad shape or dead, and that would include his wife if those police didn’t happen to be there.”

The president praised the police officers who stepped up to help escort the Pauls to safety.

“Here is a U.S. senator walking outside and those four policemen should be brought over to the White House and we ought to give them a medal of some kind, and we’re going to do it,” Trump said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eserve-medals/

talks about Rand around 12:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c879BUyMPOE

Okay....this is getting painful to follow. Shouting vile expletives? Whispering maybe. I won't attest to what can't be heard. But all that was shouted was "Say her name" and "Breona Taylor" and "Tell me why you support Trump." (That last one wasn't shouted but at least it could be heard.) But hey, I'm not the only one here who's seen the whole video. (And apparently @nikers has seen another video the rest of us have not.) So maybe I missed some f-bombs or something. I'll watch it again later.
    That was the worst part. At first, I attempted to meet the eyes of one of the protesters and tried to explain that Rand authored the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act, but it seemed to just infuriate them more, as they called me a "bitch" and "racist whore" alongside an endless torrent of "$#@! yous." - Kelly Paul
    I'm going to trust Kelly Paul's accounting of this.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm going to trust Kelly Paul's accounting of this.
    jmdrake is the only one on this entire forum trying to convince us that all the violent radical leftist mob wanted to do was "talk".

delusional beyond belief.

thanks for sharing this. Trump and the "right" reward police for being brave and doing their jobs while the left punishes them.
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-28-2020 at 11:12 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

I support reparations to launder jmdrake's hoodie
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I support reparations to launder jmdrake's hoodie
    If all the violent marxist leftists want to do is talk, maybe jmdrake can all invite them over for some coffee

oh and I think I found jmdrake on twitter

THE SQUAD of RPF

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Leftists are cowards at heart, they often take time to work themselves up to violence, especially when there is a cop and cameras present.
    Had more police not come and had Rand stuck around they would have done a lot more than just verbally assault him.
    This is what I am talking about, they need to work themselves up to it and they will do so:

INSANE Mob Gathers At St John's In DC And Chant 'BURN IT DOWN', Later Terrorize And Beat Elderly Trump Supporter

A leftist mob congregating in front of St. John's Church in Washington, D.C. has begun to trend on Twitter because of their provocative but easily misunderstood chant: "Burn it down."

The mob was later filmed following an elderly couple wearing pro-Trump gear. A man with a bullhorn is seen screaming just inches from the man's head. The elderly man gives a push to create some distance and that's all the mob needed.

The crowd pushes him to the ground, throws water on him before punches are thrown. It's not clear how many but the man is seen laying on his back with blood on his face nonetheless.

More + video at: https://vidmax.com/video/197983-insa...s-in-dc-and-ch

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast