Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

https://twitter.com/LPNH/status/1461835678661156879

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DP
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-19-2021 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...25446245502976

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...07387556335617

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/statu...17108736749586

This is correct, although it's an "actual threat" (and a dangerous one) to much more than "democracy."'

That is why it matters so much - and "democracy" can just go kick rocks (look at the post above and the pic below to see what "democracy" gets you).

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-20-2021 at 12:02 AM.

https://twitter.com/EricDJuly/status...08172465803272

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I said dismissed with prejudice, but I meant mistrial with prejudice, which I think are different things. But I'm no lawyer. Regardless, dismissal would have given the left a narrative victory. They would be saying that a corrupt judge let him off and that they he would have been convicted had the case gone to the jury. The question would loom large over it, no one ever knowing what would have happened had it been given to the jury. They're going to go after the judge anyway, they already are. If he had dismissed it, that would only be compounded.

A jury that deliberated for days judged him not guilty. That's as thorough as you can get. It delegitimizes the left's anger and marrative more than any other outcome.
    I have no interest in delegitimizing the left's anger. It was never legitimate to begin with.

If the left wouldn't have liked for the case to be thrown out, that's their problem. We have placated the left for far too long and that's how we got into this mess.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nobody should fear for their safety? Maybe you should stop chasing people and pointing guns at them then.

Pretty stunning if this is a real tweet by top leadership of Dems.
    Various other progressive leaders are speaking out but his sidekick and prominent civil rights activist Barack "if I had a son" Obama has been uncharacteristically quiet on this.

Michelle Obama: 'I'm just devastated by the shootings in Kenosha'
    Michelle Obama said she was ‘exhausted and frustrated’ by the trauma of black people in the US. Photograph: Vincent Thian/AP
    Fri 28 Aug 2020

Michelle Obama said she was “devastated” by the shootings in Kenosha, Wisconsin, this week and is “exhausted and frustrated” at the trauma of Black and brown people in the US.
    In a lengthy statement released on Friday, the former first lady condemned the shooting of Jacob Blake, a Wisconsin man shot seven times in the back by police in front of his children, as well as the shooting of three protesters by an alleged 17-year-old rightwing militant in the protests that followed.
    “I’m just devastated by the shootings in Kenosha,” she wrote. “Like so many of you, I’m exhausted and frustrated right now. It’s a weight that I know Black and Brown people all across the country are shouldering once again. And we’re so often left wondering how things will get better.”
    Related

Obama drones policy may have played a role in Rittenhouse trial

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I’m just devastated by the shootings in Kenosha,” she wrote. “Like so many of you, I’m exhausted and frustrated right now. It’s a weight that I know Black and Brown people all across the country are shouldering once again. And we’re so often left wondering how things will get better.”
    What shootings (plural)? Jacob Blake and who else?

If white people sticking their noses into little lovers' quarrels between the Bloods and the Crips is racism, then what dog do you have in this fight between Rittenhouse, Grosskreutz, Rosenbaum and Huber?

That blacks are still trying to lay claim to these three is just bizarre. Yeah, the media plays its games. But what kind of black person can claim as three of their own guys named Grosskreutz, Huber and Rosenbaum, and do it with a straight face?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-20-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

And we’re so often left wondering how things will get better.
    Carry your ass back to Ghana.

Things are much better there.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

In other good news for self-defense white supremacy (h/t EratosthenesPhd):

Andrew Coffee IV found not guilty of murder, attempted murder in Indian River County SWAT raid
    https://www.wptv.com/news/region-ind...unty-swat-raid

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

We should compile a list of every single person that slandered Rittenhouse.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    He kinda walked back his earlier statements after his handlers told him how he should feel regarding the outcome...

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken."
    Ruh, roh. Is their gonna be an InSuRrecTiOn?

Biden's statement urged people to "express their views peacefully,
    https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-f...erdict-1651567

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    Still going to jail for a long time for illegally possessing the firearm which he attempted to use to defend himself and his girlfriend with against the for him at that time unknown assailants. Who thinks that a felon who did their time should be fully restored in their rights unless.. Seems to me that once you're out of jail, you have had your punishment and should be a normal member of society again, why else do that whole thing.
    "I am a bird"

Headline: Brawndo is What Plants Crave!!!!

Kyle Rittenhouse is literally Hitler
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

LOL. Apparently, the intrepid Nazi hunter chickened out:

https://twitter.com/PNWSelina/status...09259672727556

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wanna good laugh? Lol. Today has been a good day seeing idiots show their ass.

Kyle Rittenhouse Just Killed our Right to Peacefully Protest
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kyle-ritt...011103654.html

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I have no interest in delegitimizing the left's anger. It was never legitimate to begin with.

If the left wouldn't have liked for the case to be thrown out, that's their problem. We have placated the left for far too long and that's how we got into this mess.
    It's not placating them. Placating them would be saying he should be in jail. It's about making their counter-narrative as difficult as possible to argue, which now it is. There never should have been a trial. There was, because of significant political pressure and narrative control from corporate media. The judge calling a mistrial with prejudice in the midst of the legal process would give the very people trying to destroy him a narrative win. They would be able to wield it as a cudgel for the rest of time, that he was bailed out by a sympathetic judge, and a jury would have convicted him. This outcome refutes that completely.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast