Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Youngkin, The Crown and Carlyle

Glenn Youngkin, The Crown and Carlyle

With Glenn Youngkin installed as Governor of Virginia, it's really - once again - the British Crown and Military Industrial Complex that won.

Youngkin worked for 25 years for the notorious (Bush/Cheney connected) Carlyle Group, where he has been director, CEO and COO.

When in in December 2002, Carlyle bought a third of the Queen Elizabeth controlled QinetiQ, Glenn Youngkin was installed as director for this Crown corporation.
    QinetiQ’s Board of Directors, chaired by Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, will be augmented by the appointment of two Carlyle nominees – Glenn Youngkin, a Managing Director of The Carlyle Group, and Sir Denys Henderson. MOD also has the right to appoint two non-executive directors.

Queen Elizabeth II decides what happens at QinetiQ, with the golden “special” share of “the Crown”...

Some of the (former) executives for Carlyle...
    George H.W. Bush, former US president, vice president and CIA director;
    John Major, former British PM;
    Fidel Ramos, former Philippines President;
    Saudi Prince Al-Walid;
    Colin Powell, former Secretary of State;
    Etienne Davignon, former president of the Bilderberg Group;
    George Soros: https://silview.media/2021/11/05/you...t-much-deeper/
    (https://archive.md/Uelou)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-05-2021 at 03:37 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure Georgia will drag the U.S. to war on his first day. Probably be flying the gold fringe flag over the capitol of Georgia.

Mother fu....

Sometimes some people are so evil you are glad they were beaten by the Republican opposition even though knowing little about them other than CRT. Then one day you find out the above again demonstrating there is no difference and what point is there in voting.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I've seen many, many stories on both George Soros and the Carlyle Group, but can't remember reading before that the 2 were linked...
    The Panama Papers exposed that Soros Capital set up an offshore company in the Cayman Islands to invest in the Carlyle Group, alongside members of the Bin Laden family.

What makes this "news" even more remarkable is that it came from the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), the group of journalists "exposing" the so-called Panama Papers.
    George Soros' Open Society philanthropy was one of the biggest funders of the ICIJ (with $1.5 million in 1 year): https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...ence-dealings/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

In 1993, the much hated billionaire George Soros first invested $25 million to $50 million in Carlyle deals and another $100 million in a new fund to be managed by the Carlyle Group.

Carlyle managing director David Rubenstein commented at the time, "We are very pleased with the Soros relationship and have enormous respect for that organization's achievements": https://web.archive.org/web/20210125...-4ba0cbf8a583/

Glenn Youngkin’s on the campaign trail repeatedly called for an “audit” of the Dominion Voting Systems machines, that supposedly rigged the 2020 presidential election in favour of Biden.
    Dominion Voting Systems is of course owned by Staple Street Capital, which was co-founded and is controlled by 2 former Carlyle Group executives.

Russian Soros-tied billionaire oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky also sat on a Carlyle advisory board.
    Khodorkovsky had based his own "charity", the Open Russia Foundation, on Soros’ Open Society Institute. For its board Khodorkovsky enlisted Henry Kissinger and Lord Rothschild.

In 2020, Glenn with his wife Suzanne Youngkin co-chaired the 2020 Wilson Center awards, honouring former Trump Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former IMF managing director Christine Lagarde.
    Previous recipients of the Woodrow Wilson Award include: Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, Colin Powell, Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice and Rex Tillerson: https://www.worldtribune.com/post-el...oting-systems/
    (https://archive.md/1mddP)

The following interesting piece about Youngkin, Carlyle, George Soros and Clinton was already published in April 2021.
    The Carlyle Group supported donations to 3 "leftist" organisations that promote "social justice", including the scandal plagued Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) that is abominable. The only poverty the SPLC has solved... is its own: https://redstate.com/setonmotley/202...blican-n355729

With so many people hating George Soros it could actually support the opponent to publicly announce a large donation. So in September 2021, it was widely reported that George Soros had donated a quarter of a million dollars to Terry McAuliffe’s campaign (the main opponent of Glenn Youngkin).
    The following article even writes that this donation "could provide a political headache for McAuliffe": https://Freebeacon.Com/Elections/Sor...Campaign-250k/.

Glenn Youngkin, who was effectively a business partner of Soros at Carlyle, got some more publicity with, “The present chaos in our schools lays squarely at the feet of 40-year politician Terry McAuliffe. It just does. But also at George Soros-backed allies, these allies that are in the left, liberal progressive movement. They’ve inserted political operatives into our school system disguised as school boards”.

This story was actually published under the name of "Kushner" (many people still don't know that Soros was also in business with Jared Kushner and father-in-law Donald Trump): https://forward.com/culture/477059/g...overnor-terry/

The links of the Carlyle Group to the "Republican" Bush dynasty are relatively well-known. The fact that there is a also a revolving door policy between Carlyle and Democrat administrations, once again shows that the the USA is really a one-party state (ultimately controlled by the British Crown).

After William Kennard had been chairman of the Clinton US FCC from 1997 to 2001, he joined the Carlyle Group: https://www.privateequityinternation...-fcc-chairman/

More recently President Obama, in August 2010, selected director of Carlyle, Daniel F. Akerson, for CEO of General Motors (GM, a.k.a. Government Motors).

Obama also selected Jerome Powell for the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Powell was Carlyle partner at the time and had previously served as undersecretary for finance under president George H.W. Bush.
    President Donald made Jerome Powell Federal Reserve chairman, which he still is with Biden president: https://web.archive.org/web/20160416...38/38/Y/M.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Carlyle connection to Virginia state politrics gets stranger and stranger.

Terry McAuliffe accused Glenn Youngkin of being "a rapacious buyout baron who puts profits over people".
    But Youngkin countered effectively to McAuliffe, "If you can trust me with your money, the rest of Virginia can trust me too".

Youngkin referred to McAuliffe's past investments in Carlyle funds: https://www.axios.com/mcauliffe-carl...7ac73a111.html

Terry McAuliffe accused Glenn Youngkin of being "a rapacious buyout baron who puts profits over people".
    But Youngkin countered effectively to McAuliffe, "If you can trust me with your money, the rest of Virginia can trust me too".

Youngkin referred to McAuliffe's past investments in Carlyle funds:
    But most of the rest of Virginia ain't members of that club

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-09-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Cab Calloway was already making drug songs in the 1930s, but not in TV appearances of course!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But most of the rest of Virginia ain't members of that club
    Virginia's 8 billionaires got $7 billion richer in the first 10 months of the COVID pandemic, a 17% increase.

Daniel D’Aniello, $3.8 Billion, is a co-founder and chairman of The Carlyle Group.
    William Conway Jr., $3.4 Billion, is one of the founding partners of The Carlyle Group: https://virginia-organizing.org/virg...jumping-by-17/

Qinetic was bought only partially by Carlyle Group, which made a public offering of stock.

It was originally 100% owned by the British government, hence, the Queen, at least on paper.

I don't see any problem with that. But I do object to Youngkin's background and of course, the Deep State chalks up another victory
    because they choose the candidates who "win". It would be more important to discuss Carlyle's link to Dominion Software.

"Staple Street Capital is a private equity firm founded in 2009 based in New York. The co-founders Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh are veterans of The Carlyle Group and Cerberus Capital Management, also the Board members of Dominion Voting. The official website of Staple Street Capital has deleted the team introduction."
    https://www.truenewshub.com/geller/l...ny-hedge-fund/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Qinetic was bought only partially by Carlyle Group, which made a public offering of stock.

It was originally 100% owned by the British government, hence, the Queen, at least on paper.

I don't see any problem with that.
    Maybe you don't know what Queen Elizabeth's "golden share" means?

I had previously posted about Qinetiq (and its sister organisation SERCO): Dictator-of-the-British-Empire#post6952194

Staple Street Capital is a private equity firm founded in 2009 based in New York. The co-founders Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh are veterans of The Carlyle Group and Cerberus Capital Management, also the Board members of Dominion Voting. The official website of Staple Street Capital has deleted the team introduction.
    Staple Street Capital first came to my attention when the media hysteria over the election by rigging by SMARTMATIC and/or Dominion took place (by the long-time diseased Hugo Chavez no less).

In my opinion the George Soros connected Malloch Brown and Bush crony Cisneros are the most interesting links...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It’s no wonder that our wonderful media (the British Brainwashing Corporation) don’t want us to look into Smartmatic!

In 2014, Lord Mark Malloch Brown became chairman of the holding company SGO Corporation Ltd, whose main asset is Smartmatic voting technologies.
    Viva-Frei-breaks-down-voting-machine-quot-glitch
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-10-2021 at 01:06 AM.

The evils of Carlyle are the evils of Carlyle, they predate and have nothing to do with Carlyle's acquisition of Qinetiq. Qinetiq was part of the Ministry of Defense, and the Special Share made sure that the private acquisition did not lead to any conflict of interest, that the government found objectionable. It's old, the special share was a transitory safeguard against the loss of publicly owned British military concerns into the private hands of Carlyle. I find absolutely nothing objectionable about it.
    SERCO, on the other hand, was always a private company. I see you've claimed the U.S. is still a colony of the U.K. That is untrue. I also do not believe most of the evils in this world originate from the Crown, but rather the weakness of the Crown under Elizabeth. If you want to (probably already have) explore SERCO conspiracy theories I suggest Field McConnell, formerly AbelDanger.net. The new abeldanger.blogspot.com does not appear to be him. Although I respect some of his work and opinions and would follow his site, I don't think he's mentally stable. That was my assessment of his claims. There was a family feud between him and his sister.
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=abel+dange...&t=ffsb&ia=web
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=abel+dange...&t=ffsb&ia=web
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=marcy+fiel...&t=ffsb&ia=web

Regardless, the reason I'm responding is that a poison pill/national security safeguard is to be expected when any government privatises a portion of the Ministry of Defense. And this is very old news. I have a problem with Carlyle, yes, and Serco has had its problems, but I don't blame the British monarchy for what they do not own, either. I am totally against privatisation of all critical industries, such as defense and border security, etc. It is the private interests of these most earth-shattering powers that has bankrupted us and ruined our foreign policy, and even conceals secret technologies that should be in the public domain. This is what libertarians and non-Statists do not understand, how evil and power is truly concentrated when the people/state lose control of everything.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-10-2021 at 09:29 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Ministry of Defense
    I find it interesting that this proper noun is the only thing that you don't spell the English way, even though that makes this a Proper Misspelling.

This is what libertarians and non-Statists do not understand, how evil and power is truly concentrated when the people/state lose control of everything.
    It's libertarians and non-statists who don't see that?

So everyone else is just embracing the suck?

The evils of Carlyle are the evils of Carlyle, they predate and have nothing to do with Carlyle's acquisition of Qinetiq. Qinetiq was part of the Ministry of Defense, and the Special Share made sure that the private acquisition did not lead to any conflict of interest, that the government found objectionable. It's old, the special share was a transitory safeguard against the loss of publicly owned British military concerns into the private hands of Carlyle. I find absolutely nothing objectionable about it.
    "Publicly owned" my a$$; Lizzy is dictator of the British Empire by law. I guess that you understand absolutely nothing about legal affairs, which in a way means you understand nothing of politrics...

I am totally against privatisation of all critical industries, such as defense and border security, etc. It is the private interests of these most earth-shattering powers that has bankrupted us and ruined our foreign policy, and even conceals secret technologies that should be in the public domain.
    The Libertarian position seems more reasonable to me - if I understand correctly - that the government is the root of all problems (even more so the globalist "government", like UN, World Bank and IMF).

In reality the same elite bloodlines control both the government and the "private" economy, so it becomes a bit difficult to figure out which is the root and what are the branches...

This is what libertarians and non-Statists do not understand, how evil and power is truly concentrated when the people/state lose control of everything.
    So you actually are a "statist"?!? That's probably because you prefer "nationalism" over "globalism"...
    It's doubtful, if I understand your posts correctly, that you really are.

Please don't tell me that you think it's the evil "Jeewws" that control everything! If you blame the court Jews for the evils of their masters, here's something for you...
    The Carolingian dynasty that effectively rules the world, boasts to descend from King David of the Tanach (aka Old Testament) and that's why they feature the Lion of Judah in their coats of arms, this makes them crypto-Jews.

See the coat of arms of Queen Elizabeth I (1558-1603) with the red and gold dragon on the right, 2 crowned lions. Notice the “blue belt” wrapped around the centre; the symbol for the Order of the Garter.
    Order of the Garter
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-10-2021 at 12:57 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I find it interesting that this proper noun is the only thing that you don't spell the English way, even though that makes this a Proper Misspelling.

It's libertarians and non-statists who don't see that?

So everyone else is just embracing the suck?
    Yep. Koch Brothers and Purple Pac choose Libertarian Party candidates. Republicans of course are all bought by defense contractors
    and all the lobbyists of every ilk representing private interests which is why we endanger the whole world seeking dominion for the bankers and their corporate poop dogs.

Firestarter, nothing to talk about, you're so confused. Carolingians, huh ? LOL.
    Yes, I am a statist and a monarchist, although I also support secession and a sane return to pre-Constitutional American ideals, since this is the United States. I do not believe the United States has proven to be a good thing, and regret the loss of real power by the original Christian and Catholic monarchies of Europe (and others). I believe in state controls of essential commerce in certain sectors and price fixing, and the total ban of private banking and undue manipulation of prices, and the illegality of usury, among other things. The Constitution has utterly failed to protect the common people, it should be re-written.

Firestarter, in my estimation it is the Parliamentary system not the Crown that should be disbanded. Pretty clear yet?

I might as well come out and tell you I am Ultramontagne and want monarchs coronated by the Holy See.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-10-2021 at 01:27 PM.

Yep. Koch Brothers and Purple Pac choose Libertarian Party candidates.
    Link to one instance of that happening since 1980. And while you're at it, tell us all how you consider that proof that libertarians don't consider out of control power concentrations evil.

And you might just explain how you figure this power is something the State can't control, or even how it might be trying to bring it to heel. Looks to me like both Trump and Biden have been perfectly willing tools of it.

Link to one instance of that happening since 1980. And while you're at it, tell us all how you consider that proof that libertarians don't consider out of control power concentrations evil.

And you might just explain how you figure this power is something the State can't control, or even how it might be trying to bring it to heel. Looks to me like both Trump and Biden have been perfectly willing tools of it.
    ok, here's one. https://publicintegrity.org/politics...sidential-bid/

I agree on Trump and Biden. Power is only theoretical in representative democracies. If the representatives cannot or will not agree on using power for good, then we're constantly voting for the less worse of two bads. Plus, most Americans live under 3 governments, not just 1.

You said Koch and PP, not or, and that's what I asked you to prove. That doesn't even mention Koch, who explicitly said he wouldn't support Johnson.

As for Koch, you may believe the MSM claim that he's libertarian, but I don't.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-10-2021 at 03:22 PM.

You said Koch and PP, not or, and that's what I asked you to prove. That doesn't even mention Koch, who explicitly said he wouldn't support Johnson.

As for Koch, you may believe the MSM claim that he's libertarian, but I don't.
    Purple Pac is one of the PACs Koch and his circle funnel money to candidates and causes with. You know how to use search, right?

Purple Pac is one of the PACs Koch and his circle funnel money to candidates and causes with. You know how to use search, right?
    Do you?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...ntial-campaign

Firestarter, nothing to talk about, you're so confused. Carolingians, huh ? LOL.
    Yeah you really don't have anything to talk about, as you seem to make some $hit up, without actually looking for evidence. Usually when people do this they have fallen for some "alternative" site, while you seem to have "figured" it out by yourself.
    It's better to make your own mistakes than copy the mistakes of others, as this makes the chance larger that you actually learn from your mistakes.

If you don't know how to analyse the information you will never find out, how the world runs...
    For (medical) science, you need at least some understanding of statistics.

To understand who controls the world, you need some understanding of the law, which you don't seem to have...
    I guess that you understand absolutely nothing about legal affairs, which in a way means you understand nothing of politrics...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah you really don't have anything to talk about, as you seem to make some $hit up, without actually looking for evidence. Usually when people do this they have fallen for some "alternative" site, while you seem to have "figured" it out by yourself.
    It's better to make your own mistakes than copy the mistakes of others, as this makes the chance larger that you actually learn from your mistakes.

If you don't know how to analyse the information you will never find out, how the world runs...
    For (medical) science, you need at least some understanding of statistics.

To understand who controls the world, you need some understanding of the law, which you don't seem to have...
    I am a direct descendant of the Carolingians.

I don't care what their reaction was when they were put at ill-ease. I have never voted for a Libertarian and never will.
    My alt votes have been Constitution Party, Reform Party, and American Solidarity Party only, over the years.
    Still, I detest the ridiculousness of voting. Even discussing the Libertarian party is a minute ill-spent. They don't know what they are, hence you have characters out of a cosplay convention fighting over their ill-spent ballot access. It's a joke.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-11-2021 at 06:57 AM.

I don't care what their reaction was when they were put at ill-ease.
    Obviously not, or you wouldn't spew so much misinformation.

Obviously not, or you wouldn't spew so much misinformation.
    So you think that @Snowball is intentionally posting misinformation?
    I don't believe he is, he wouldn't be so openly hostile to Libertarians (and their ideas) on this forum, as this severely harms his credibility (and reputation).

He's probably just brainwashed, like the rest of us, only in a different way. It could be that he is a believer in neo-Nazi propaganda, in which Adolf Hitler is actually described as some sort of saviour (that's why I earlier asked him about the "Jews").
    This could explain the obvious doublespeak, doublethink in explaining things. He probably "believes" what he writes and never will find out that his notions contradict each other...

Of course it's a bit difficult to "know" how somebody thinks based on a couple of posts.

It could be that he is a believer in neo-Nazi propaganda...
    You hit the nail on the head. Under his previous two or three user names (banned accounts) he was quite open about it.

Very perceptive.

So you think that @Snowball is intentionally posting misinformation?
    I don't believe he is, he wouldn't be so openly hostile to Libertarians (and their ideas) on this forum, as this severely harms his credibility (and reputation).

He's probably just brainwashed, like the rest of us, only in a different way. It could be that he is a believer in neo-Nazi propaganda, in which Adolf Hitler is actually described as some sort of saviour (that's why I earlier asked him about the "Jews").
    This could explain the obvious doublespeak, doublethink in explaining things. He probably "believes" what he writes and never will find out that his notions contradict each other...

Of course it's a bit difficult to "know" how somebody thinks based on a couple of posts.
    Yeah, it is difficult. So don't make assumptions. Last I checked, this was the Ron Paul forum, not the Libertarian Forum.
    I voted for Ron in 2008 and 2012, and Rand in 2016 primary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast