Thread: Is media normalizing Bush now?

Is media normalizing Bush now?

What is media neocons game here?

Granted fakenews scandals have hit so called MSM corporate media outlets pretty hard, seems odd that now they are parading as hero the same guy they cursed for most of his presidency and called him a "war criminal", "Bush lied, peopel died" and other things. Now it seems as if they are ready to award him "Nobel Peace Prize" or some other prize.

Related

Obama might pursue criminal charges against Bush if elected

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've seen a bunch of articles about his creepy art lately. It seems as though they're trying to paint him as some sort of renaissance man. They've definitely backed off the dufus warmonger portrayal of years past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The artist known as 'W': Paintings unveil George W. Bush's softer side

One work he is most proud of is that of his father, former President George H.W. Bush.
    "I painted a gentle soul," he said.

The Bush Presidential Center is using these paintings to help broaden the image of Bush and is hoping to show "what it takes to be a personal diplomat," said Margaret Spellings, president of the center, emphasizing one-on-one relationships with his fellow heads of state were very important to him.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/04/politi...ngs/index.html
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

The Dalai Lama, the Saudi and Bill Cosby look pretty good.. but the rest look like they were done by a fourth grader.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

At least he found a hobby to keep busy with.

I've seen a bunch of articles about his creepy art lately. It seems as though they're trying to paint him as some sort of renaissance man. They've definitely backed off the dufus warmonger portrayal of years past.
    W has a soft side, just like Jeb!.

"Pootin" does not look happy to be in this painting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

kinder gentler America jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    W has a soft side, just like Jeb!.

poor Jeb lol

when he's putting on the hoodie he looks soooo small and wimpy.

getting kicked off stage is pretty funny, too.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV