Thread: Maxine Waters Has Evidence of Russian Collusion with Trump

Maxine Waters Has Evidence of Russian Collusion with Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She needs to lay off the Colt 45.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    When I was a kid they would have sent her off somewhere for some experiments with shock treatments .
    Do something Danke

She strikes me as a Night Train or Thunderbird connoisseur.

Her wig must be on too tight.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Found this great website: http://www.bumwine.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Night Train Express
    17.5% alc. by vol.

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way. This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there. As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited." Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor. Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why they put "night" in the name. The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock. Guaranteed to tickle your innards.

LMAO! Great find.

I lived in LA when the Rodney King riots occurred and poor Reginald Denny was dragged from his semi and his head bashed in with a cement block. When the hoodrats went to trial, Maxine was all over the place making excuses for them, saying stuff like they weren't guilty of wrongdoing because they just got caught up in the spirit of the rioting and couldn't be held responsible.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Waters would not know evidence if it walked up and bit her on the nose.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Night Train Express
    17.5% alc. by vol.

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way. This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there. As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited." Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor. Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why they put "night" in the name. The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock. Guaranteed to tickle your innards.

LMAO! Great find.

I remember seeing that Bumwine site a few years back. Thanx for the laffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

From May 18 on, Congresswoman Maxine Waters got lots of attention in the state media about some “dirty secret”, involving Russia, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, bank records and a Committee.

On 28 April, I posted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    This MOU was made public by Representative Maxine Waters (who did her own investigation on the drugs trafficking by the CIA in the wake of the Dark Alliance series by Gary Webb) on 7 May 1998.
    And on 13 May:
    The trail of drugs trafficking, money laundering, Henry Kissinger, leads to Elaine L. Chao and back to Donald Trump, George Bush and the Clintons.
    My follow up investigation led to money laundering of drugs money from Russia by the HSBC bank, which I posted on 19 May (but starting to investigate a few days earlier):
    HSBC - RUSSIA
    UK banking giant HSBC (HQ London) is in a league of its own.
    At least $20 billion (possibly $80 billion) was moved out of Russia between 2010 and 2014 in the money-laundering operation dubbed “The Global Laundromat”.
    (...)
    A report by the US House financial services committee dated 11 July 2016 shows that UK Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne, warned the US against prosecuting HSBC, because it could lead to a “global financial disaster”.
    I really don’t have a clue what story they are trying to bury: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-for-Oil-wars
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Yeah, but there'd still be the Olde English 800.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Waters would not know evidence if it walked up and bit her on the nose.
    Poor, foolish, reckless, suicidal evidence.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Night Train Express
    17.5% alc. by vol.

LMAO! Great find.
    LOL!... years ago in my youth I recall giving the MD 20/20 a taste... had to spit it out... nasty.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing happened, is Maxine is withholding evidence?