Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump tweets about Judge Napolitano

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump nominates whatever judges the Heritage Foundation/ Federalist Society tells him to. https://www.newstatesman.com/world/n...icking-trump-s

Napster is not on their list.
    Look who's the bitter conspiracy theorist now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Trump is being an $#@! here
    I agree he should not have said it , but it is probably true .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Look who's the bitter conspiracy theorist now.
    This is a very sad development.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Is this Trump mind $#@!ing us into thinking he doesn't like the Judge so he can surprise us later and nominates him when the next SC judge ends up dying or retires?
    LOL

The Judge is giving an objective analysis as always and Trump doesn't like because it isn't favorable to him so he starts name calling.
    Simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Didn’t Judge Nap disappear from the public view for a while around that time?
    Yeah, this change or "evolution" of Napolitano seemingly happened after he came back from his soft suspension by Fox News. Since that point, we have seen him largely go in a different direction both on the Trump front and on constitutional law and order topics. Even after his show was cancelled, he still continued to be the rare voice of reason for the network, but it was the suspension that ultimately changed him more than anything. He went hard against Hillary during the e-mail scandal, especially compared to any other voice in the msm, but the second he said Trump had in fact been wire tapped, which turned out to be 100% true, that was it for him.

Everything beyond this point is speculation, so maybe Trump's tweet helps us gain a little insight into what's going on, or more simply put, that something is in fact going on.

Always got the feeling execs at Fox News threatened him out of his job during the suspension or other third party sources told him he better get in line. Whatever the case is, we may never know for certain.
    Last edited by Champ; 04-29-2019 at 01:10 AM.

I noticed a change in the way the judge talks about Trump. Trump plays a lot of games with the media. A long time ago when Fox fired Napolitano supposedly for his political views I heard that he actually was taking a leave because his life partner died. I believe that the network and the judge did not want it to become common knowledge that he is gay fearing that he would lose people's interest so they created the firing to gain more sympathy for the judge so when he came back the viewers would cheer which they did. The Judge is above all else interested in his pay check and is likely going to do what he is told to do.

The media has been trying for figure out a way to scoop out freedom lovers brains because it is us who guards freedom.

Essentially Trump is butthurt.

He doesnt know the first thing about the rule of law and is upset that the Judge speaks from a constitutional perspective even if it means criticizing his friends.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Right?

Although Biden is creepy AF.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't you mean Judge Swamp?

There are many crooks/hacks/shills/neocons tools etc in media (like Hannity, Levin, Morning Joe etc), what makes him earn this label?

To the untrained eye, he seemed relatively more libertarian minded compared many others.

Using the swamp criterion you employ, would you use "swamp" term for Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer Dershowitz, Bolton, Adelosn also or they are relatively more cleansed compared to the Judge?

John Bolton Wins “Defender of Israel” Award From Zionist Lobby Group That Helped Appoint Him

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There are many crooks/hacks/shills/neocons tools etc in media (like Hannity, Levin, Morning Joe etc), what makes him earn this label?

To the untrained eye, he seemed relatively more libertarian minded compared many others.

Using the swamp criterion you employ, would you use "swamp" term for Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer Dershowitz, Bolton, Adelosn also or they are relatively more cleansed compared to the Judge?

John Bolton Wins “Defender of Israel” Award From Zionist Lobby Group That Helped Appoint Him
    Here is the litmus test to decide those questions.

Does the person mindlessly and unflinchingly support Trump? If yes, then they are not the swamp. How could they be, since, as we know, the swamp opposes Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Here is the litmus test to decide those questions.

Does the person mindlessly and unflinchingly support Trump? If yes, then they are not the swamp. How could they be, since, as we know, the swamp opposes Trump?
    Perhaps for some or many.

But to be fair, Trump has shown lot of clarity on inner workings of swamp , same can't be said about HRC who probably never even admitted its existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    A long time ago when Fox fired Napolitano supposedly for his political views I heard that he actually was taking a leave because his life partner died. I believe that the network and the judge did not want it to become common knowledge that he is gay fearing that he would lose people's interest so they created the firing to gain more sympathy for the judge so when he came back the viewers would cheer which they did.
    The Judge is gay, eh? Never really thought about... Are almost all those talking heads gay on these networks? It sure seems so.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I noticed a change in the way the judge talks about Trump. Trump plays a lot of games with the media. A long time ago when Fox fired Napolitano supposedly for his political views I heard that he actually was taking a leave because his life partner died. I believe that the network and the judge did not want it to become common knowledge that he is gay fearing that he would lose people's interest so they created the firing to gain more sympathy for the judge so when he came back the viewers would cheer which they did. The Judge is above all else interested in his pay check and is likely going to do what he is told to do.

The media has been trying for figure out a way to scoop out freedom lovers brains because it is us who guards freedom.
    If the alleged life partner was James Sheil, then the timeline doesn't match up with his temporary leave from Fox News.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew...#Personal_life

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I cant imagine Pedophile Airlines Dershowitz being correct on most issues let along against the Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No basically Trump asked for Judge Nap' s advice for supreme Court specifically Trump picked the person Judge Nap' said not to pick and when the judge went on the news and said that he didn't like Trump's pick he started getting attacked by MAGA. I don't think he trusts Trump for that reason. The biggest change I noticed with judge Napolitano happened when Trump stopped nominating people like Gorsuch.
    So the Judge was speaking from a principled perspective and Trump essentially didnt like being criticized?

He's right about Dershowitz though, he's brilliant and highly respected:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...afficking-ring

If turned out that Dershowitz had recommended Jim Acosta as MAGA's labor secretary, naturally would have been hard to turn down recommendation from such a highly respected community leader and legal eagle.
    Dershowitz is the epitome of a human $#@! bag.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Essentially Trump is butthurt.
    Cool. A Butthurt Narcissistic Clown with Nukes..

Stable world we live in isn't it?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Dershowitz is the epitome of a human $#@! bag.

Funny, even Piers Morgan is talking about various scandals of the Obama Administration
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The Judge is gay, eh? Never really thought about... Are almost all those talking heads gay on these networks? It sure seems so.
    While I don't think Nap's leave from Fox News can be connected to the death of his friend, as was suggested (unless it was someone other than the friend named in that wiki article), the suggestion does shine a new light on Trump's tweet.

Shep Smith is openly gay. Is Trump hinting at something by calling Shep Nap's "pal" and putting "pal" in quotation marks like that?

Not quite down the memory hole.

Michael Hayden and Alan Dershowitz debating Glenn Greewald and Alexis Ohanian for the affirmative in, "Be It Resolved State Surveillance is a Legitimate Defense of Our Freedoms".

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Scumbag filth, literally destroying our nation.

During the debates, in the past etc., Trump had some good thoughts on our foreign policy but now its just as though hes a literal puppet head.

We know that every POTUS is a figure head but Trump may be the ultimate figure head.

He literally does whatever he's told regarding the status-quo establishment position.

I'm convinced that "they" have major dirt on the guy. Video tapes of him doing who knows what or threatening to imprison him over various business practices, who knows.

But one thing is clear, the guy has been fully compromised.

Shep Smith is openly gay. Is Trump hinting at something by calling Shep Nap's "pal" and putting "pal" in quotation marks like that?
    So what you are suggesting is that Trump is implying that The Judge is buggering Shep and/or vice versa? geez, didn't want to imagine that scenario.

Lol. You mean it's rare?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

He actually called Shep's "pal" a "pal" in quotation marks, not the Judge.. however I suppose your entire theory isn't entirely implausible.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He actually called Shep's "pal" a "pal" in quotation marks, not the Judge.. however I suppose your entire theory isn't entirely implausible.
    I don't think so. In the tweet, Shep is called Nap's friend, and then Shep again is called a "'pal' of low ratings," being I think understood to be a "pal" of Nap's.

Trump's use of incomplete sentences makes it less than entirely clear. But that looks like the natural way to take it.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Maybe Judge Swamp caught TDS from Shep.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Incidentally, not to derail the thread, or to belabor a claim about Nap that he hasn't admitted, but in addition to the blurb in Nap's book that was quoted in the wiki article I linked above, notice how this obituary for James Sheil is written.

The very first survivor that the obituary mentions, before Sheil's own parents, occupying a place that would go to a spouse if the deceased were married, is "his longtime friend, Andrew Napolitano."
    http://obits.nj.com/obituaries/starl...&pid=163779840

Judge Nap is a libertarian/anarchist and ignores the legislative intent of our Constitution as stated by those who framed and ratified it during the debates which gave birth to our Constitution.

JWK

"On every question of construction [of the Constitution], carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."--Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823, The Complete Jefferson, p. 322.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    Judge Nap is a libertarian/anarchist and ignores the legislative intent of our Constitution as stated by those who framed and ratified it during the debates which gave birth to our Constitution.

JWK
    Can you cite an example of his doing that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast