Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VP Mike Pence gets "punked" at Olympics

Jan2017

VP Mike Pence is "punk" incendiary henchman at Olympics

It was more than just the standing incident of course.
    The Vice-President of these United States heading back stateside now - mission accomplished ?
    Let him take the bashing he deserves. A disgrace.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Now the Vice President of the USA is reduced to juvenile middle school sleights and snubs because he doesn't want North Korea making friends with any of little Pence's classmates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Monday February 12, 2018
    Chicago Tribune
    Heading home from Olympics, Pence insists 'no daylight' on North Korea

Originally, the seating plan showed Pence, with his wife to the left and Moon to his right, seated across the round table from Kim, who was nestled between UN Secretary General António Guterres and International Olympics Committee President Thomas Bach’s wife.

Pence skipped the symbolic desert called "A Plate of Hope",
    a “dark chocolate tempered in the shape of barbed wire lay over a map of the Korean peninsula rendered in thin blue chocolate, a representation of the heavily militarized border that separates Games host South Korea and its old enemy in the North.”
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-13-2018 at 06:55 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I asked:
    And I got a reply comparing our elections to South Korea..

Do I need to start listing atrocities committed by North Korea, how they treat their own people, that their leader had his own older brother murdered so he could remain in power?
    None of those things are comparable at all to South Korea or the U.S.
    Are you guys just tag-team obfuscaters?
    What the heck is Danno blathering about? NK is oppressive with its own people, and therefore Washington must implement its totalitarian isolationist policies and sanctions to prevent any peace or progress for those suffering people?

NK is totalitarian, therefore we must embrace Washington's totalitarian policies against the people of NK? Washington cares so much for the people of NK that it must impoverish, starve and freeze them to death with Washington's imposed totalitarian sanctions and isolationists policies? Or heck, why wait for slow death by sanctions. Pence and Trump are chomping at the bit to bomb the population into the stone age once again - test out their new tactical nukes policy. Living under Washington's constant threats of nuclear annihilation, including being turned into “charcoal briquettes” and “completely destroyed,” so that they “literally cease to exist." Yes what humanitarians.

And Danno is right, the number of North Koreans killed from the NK government is not at all comparable to the US. All the North Koreans that have died at the hands of that oppressive NK government over the past sixty years still pales in comparison to the the number of North Koreans killed by Washington's genocidal intervention and foreign policy. At least 1 in 6 north Koreans killed by Washington's bombs and policies-obliterated in just three short years. The entire nation was leveled. But hey, why let a good mass murdering genocidal stand in the way of fostering another genocidal war. You's got to break a few million Koreans heads to sell some more bombs, right.

The flag waving, patriotic World War II Veteran General Douglas MacArthur, who had witnessed first hand as much death and destruction as any man had this to say:

“I shrink – I shrink with a horror that I cannot express in words at this continuous slaughter of men in Korea. The war in Korea has already almost destroyed that nation of 20 million people. I have never seen such devastation. ... I have seen, I guess, as much blood and disaster as any living man, and it just curdled my stomach the last time I was there. After I looked at the wreckage and those thousands of women and children and everything, I vomited … If you go on indefinitely, you are perpetuating a slaughter such as I have never heard of in the history of mankind."

IF the if idiotic juveniles Pence and Haley and Trump want to end the NK regime and improve the lives of North Koreans, then they would be promoting peace instead of sabotaging it and instigating escalation and war. Washington would be promoting dialogue with SK, supporting the reunification efforts, increasing diplomacy, stopping the aggressive threats to commit another genocide of those people, encouraging and opening trade and communications, and travel. Instead you have the nitwit Pence declaring "there is no sunlight and never will be any sunlight between" North and South Korea. The truth is Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-12-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

What the heck is Danno blathering about? NK is oppressive with its own people, and therefore Washington must implement its totalitarian isolationist policies and sanctions to prevent any peace or progress for those suffering people?

NK is totalitarian, therefore we must embrace Washington's totalitarian policies against the people of NK? Washington cares so much for the people of NK that it must impoverish, starve and freeze them to death with Washington's imposed totalitarian sanctions and isolationists policies? Or heck, why wait for slow death by sanctions. Pence and Trump are chomping at the bit to bomb the population into the stone age once again - test out their new tactical nukes policy. Living under Washington's constant threats of nuclear annihilation, including being turned into “charcoal briquettes” and “completely destroyed,” so that they “literally cease to exist." Yes what humanitarians.

And Danno is right, the number of North Koreans killed from the NK government is not at all comparable to the US. All the North Koreans that have died at the hands of that oppressive NK government over the past sixty years still pales in comparison to the the number of North Koreans killed by Washington's genocidal intervention and foreign policy. At least 1 in 6 north Koreans killed by Washington's bombs and policies-obliterated in just three short years. The entire nation was leveled. But hey, why let a good mass murdering genocidal stand in the way of fostering another genocidal war. You's got to break a few million Koreans heads to sell some more bombs, right.

The flag waving, patriotic World War II Veteran General Douglas MacArthur, who had witnessed first hand as much death and destruction as any man had this to say:
    “I shrink – I shrink with a horror that I cannot express in words at this continuous slaughter of men in Korea. The war in Korea has already almost destroyed that nation of 20 million people. I have never seen such devastation. ... I have seen, I guess, as much blood and disaster as any living man, and it just curdled my stomach the last time I was there. After I looked at the wreckage and those thousands of women and children and everything, I vomited … If you go on indefinitely, you are perpetuating a slaughter such as I have never heard of in the history of mankind."

IF the if idiotic juveniles Pence and Haley and Trump want to end the NK regime and improve the lives of North Koreans, then they would be promoting peace instead of sabotaging it and instigating escalation and war. Washington would be promoting dialogue with SK, supporting the reunification efforts, increasing diplomacy, stopping the aggressive threats to commit another genocide of those people, encouraging and opening trade and communications, and travel. Instead you have the nitwit Pence declaring "there is no sunlight and never will be any sunlight between" North and South Korea. The truth is Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.
    Like I posted before, Trump was encouraging peace talks between North Korea and South Korea - Haley and Pence are obviously not on board.

I'm not defending our foreign policy but I know South Koreans and they appreciate the $#@! out of us, can you imagine if they were living under the KJU? Good lord..

North Korea is brutal as $#@! to their own people, people have to pretend to like the leader or they die. Here people put on plays that have mock assassinations of the President. That is literally the complete and total opposite of each other..

Again, not defending our foreign policy, and we have our own issues with the war on drugs and such, but it is nothing at all like North Korea and the media should be absolutely ashamed the way they have acted. Even if Pence is wrong to act the way he has, as I would like to see peaceful relations between the two countries the worst thing in the world that could happen to South Korea would be to fall under the control of KJU, and we are seen as the ones who have been preventing that from happening.

So, I would support bringing the troops home from South Korea, but I would also highly consider donating to organizations that would help prevent aggression against South Korea from the north. But it is also possible that things could resolve peacefully otherwise. Who knows, maybe KJU might see the error of his ways and try to make his country free and prosperous once we get out of their way. But you can understand someone like Pence, when he sees that cake, all he is thinking is about all the people KJU wants to murder in South Korea and that is why he lost his appetite. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by dannno; 02-12-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here I was saying that we don't have any business lecturing South Korea, and occupying their land and telling them what to do. They at least lock up their corrupt politicians, we parade corrupt politicians around the United States to give coughing tours.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Here I was saying that we don't have any business lecturing South Korea, and occupying their land and telling them what to do. They at least lock up their corrupt politicians, we parade corrupt politicians around the United States to give coughing tours.
    Patience.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

sounds more like Mike Pence is being a punk.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Like I posted before, Trump was encouraging peace talks between North Korea and South Korea - Haley and Pence are obviously not on board.

I'm not defending our foreign policy but I know South Koreans and they appreciate the $#@! out of us, can you imagine if they were living under the KJU? Good lord..

North Korea is brutal as $#@! to their own people, people have to pretend to like the leader or they die. Here people put on plays that have mock assassinations of the President. That is literally the complete and total opposite of each other..

Again, not defending our foreign policy, and we have our own issues with the war on drugs and such, but it is nothing at all like North Korea and the media should be absolutely ashamed the way they have acted. Even if Pence is wrong to act the way he has, as I would like to see peaceful relations between the two countries the worst thing in the world that could happen to South Korea would be to fall under the control of KJU, and we are seen as the ones who have been preventing that from happening.

So, I would support bringing the troops home from South Korea, but I would also highly consider donating to organizations that would help prevent aggression against South Korea from the north. But it is also possible that things could resolve peacefully otherwise. Who knows, maybe KJU might see the error of his ways and try to make his country free and prosperous once we get out of their way. But you can understand someone like Pence, when he sees that cake, all he is thinking is about all the people KJU wants to murder in South Korea and that is why he lost his appetite. Does that make sense?
    The US caused the NK problem. The US split the country. The US caused the war. There has NEVER been a peace treaty. The US has surrounded Korea for years and committed atrocities that German Nazis received the death penalty for. But NK is baaad because they want to be left the hell alone.
    There is no spoon.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    yeah, you are right . . . at 6am MT I was looking for the right word for the VP being put in a situation
    to make a bad diplomatic chess move with the symbolic dessert 'Plate of Hope' -
    I'll come up with something to change the title word - or not(?)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-13-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The US caused the NK problem. The US split the country. The US caused the war. There has NEVER been a peace treaty. The US has surrounded Korea for years and committed atrocities that German Nazis received the death penalty for. But NK is baaad because they want to be left the hell alone.
    What does that have to do with my post?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Thanks
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-13-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Whatever Pence is doing . He is doing what he was asked . He is also more diplomatic in nature and honest about intentions than about 99 percent of the US Fed govt . Pence's weakness of course , like other elected officials would be foreign policy , he is though loyal to his party and employer , something normally only seen in modern times by the Dem party .
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I never understood why north korea was even allowed to exist after the korean war . Should have just folded the whole thing into whatever capitalist paradise we wanted . A vacation destination with Parkas .
    ". . . waiting for World War III . . . last night I watched the news from Washington - the Capitol -
    and I hear the D.P.R.K. will be open soon, as vacation land for . . . lawyers in love"

Last edited by Jan2017; 02-13-2018 at 07:27 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm....something something Hitler and Jesse Owens....something something.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    this aggression cannot stand man

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    ya' don't say . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQopJmQry4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCmvDwDocrw
    The song is: Time composed by Hans Zimmer
    Comment at tube :
    Owens was treated worse in US, not in Nazi Germany - what a joke
    When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus.
    I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted.
    I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either

If the NFL can take a knee, so can Pence. ...Just as long as he don't take two knees, then I will start to worry. ...Unless he at church, ...unless a Bishop is nearby, then I will start again to worry.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    If the NFL can take a knee, so can Pence. ...Just as long as he don't take two knees, then I will start to worry. ...Unless he at church, ...unless a Bishop is nearby, then I will start again to worry.
    But I thought Trump proclaimed the NFL baaaad for doing such a thing. Why's it OK for political Pence if it's bad for football?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    But I thought Trump proclaimed the NFL baaaad for doing such a thing. Why's it OK for political Pence if it's bad for football?
    Because the North Korean government is a lot worse than cops defending themselves from criminals. Not that cops don't abuse their power sometimes, but the cases that the media was promoting in the last few years were purposely chosen because the cops had legitimate reason to defend themselves so they could tell two narratives to the public and create more racial tensions.

Because the North Korean government is a lot worse than cops defending themselves from criminals. Not that cops don't abuse their power sometimes, but the cases that the media was promoting in the last few years were purposely chosen because the cops had legitimate reason to defend themselves so they could tell two narratives to the public and create more racial tensions.
    I suggest you check out the Individual Rights Forum a bit more often.

And NK has the exact government that the West wanted it to have. The US created a non problem and forced a war- think Syria. Iran, etc, etc, etc.
    There is no spoon.

One of the biggest cases that the media was promoting was eric garner, and cops definitely had no legitimate reason to kill him. Tamir rice was another with no legitimate reason. There were a few vids shown by the media of people running away and being shot in the back... no legitimate reason. So, as usual, you are just making $#@! up.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

NK is totalitarian, therefore we must embrace Washington's totalitarian policies against the people of NK? Washington cares so much for the people of NK that it must impoverish, starve and freeze them to death with Washington's imposed totalitarian sanctions and isolationists policies?
    Past wars aside, it seems like mass starvation and shortages are a feature (not a bug) of totalitarian communist paradises. It does not have to be imposed or caused by any outside forces.

Probably some kind of economic theory that could explain that...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Past wars aside, it seems like mass starvation and shortages are a feature (not a bug) of totalitarian communist paradises. It does not have to be imposed or caused by any outside forces.

Was so long before "communism" was even invented.

Empires always feed soldiers first,, and the populations patriotically oblige.

Supply lines do not feed civilians as a rule. They pillage from them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No s*&t Sherlock. Yes socialism tends to do that. And starving people with totalitarian blockades and sanctions tends to do that even faster.
    Sanctions and blockades are as totalitarian communist measures as one can get - every individual and business must sacrifice for the "common good" of the uber government. Advocating totalitarian communism measures to oppose totalitarian communist measures? What is this nonsense in defense of totalitarian statist sanctions?

Do you think the North Koreans are any more grateful and wise because they are impoverished and starved by Washington's totalitarian economic sanctions as opposed to NK's totalitarian economics? Oh yes, we killed those people by our totalitarian communist economic measures. That's so much better than their totalitarian economics. This is pure statist lunacy. Don’t forget the purpose of the sanctions is to intentionally kill the North Korean populace through starvation and illness. As Jacob G. Hornberger explains, "The idea is that if enough of them are dying, either Kim Jong-un will abdicate in favor of a pro-U.S. dictator or ... a violent revolution and install a pro-U.S. dictator into power."

How about instead of embracing totalitarianism communist economics in the form of blockades and sanctions, actually combating socialism with the things that destroy it - free trade, communication, travel, dialogue.

Washington is not fighting totalitarianism with the sanctions. Washington is imposing economic totalitarianism. Washington is embracing totalitarianism as well as death, destruction, impoverishment, starvation and everything else that goes with it.

As already stated, Washington loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. The sanctions embrace totalitarianism. The sanctions are totalitarian communist themselves. Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-14-2018 at 03:00 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

No s*&t Sherlock. Yes socialism tends to do that. And starving people with totalitarian blockades and sanctions tends to do that even faster.
    Sanctions and blockades are as totalitarian communist measures as one can get - every individual and business must sacrifice for the "common good" of the uber government. Advocating totalitarian communism measures to oppose totalitarian communist measures? What is this nonsense in defense of totalitarian statist sanctions?

Do you think the North Koreans are any more grateful and wise because they are impoverished and starved by Washington's totalitarian economic sanctions as opposed to NK's totalitarian economics? Oh yes, we killed those people by our totalitarian communist economic measures. That's so much better than their totalitarian economics. This is pure statist lunacy. Don’t forget the purpose of the sanctions is to intentionally kill the North Korean populace through starvation and illness. As Jacob G. Hornberger explains, "The idea is that if enough of them are dying, either Kim Jong-un will abdicate in favor of a pro-U.S. dictator or ... a violent revolution and install a pro-U.S. dictator into power."

How about instead of embracing totalitarianism communist economics in the form of blockades and sanctions, actually combating socialism with the things that destroy it - free trade, communication, travel, dialogue.

Washington is not fighting totalitarianism with the sanctions. Washington is imposing economic totalitarianism. Washington is embracing totalitarianism as well as death, destruction, impoverishment, starvation and everything else that goes with it.

As already stated, Washington loves oppressive governments, so long as they are are obedient. It props them up, funds them, trains them, arms them. The sanctions embrace totalitarianism. The sanctions are totalitarian communist themselves. Washington does not give two cents worth of care for the people of North Korea. It has no problem instigating another mass genocide on the people of North Korea. It cares only about about bending another government to its will as an obedient vassal state.
    Who is promoting or defending the sanctions? It is starting to sound like some people are defending North Korea.

My point is that communist nations always end up with starvation and shortages. End of story.

If you want to talk about why North Korea is such a popular subject, there are several reasons. Trump likes to act tough, and the neocons like Pence and Haley have a hidden agenda. North Korea is a proxy for Iran. Every argument they make about North Korea is to be used as justification for the same actions and arguments against Iran, their true target. It is easier to demonize North Korea. And you can't ignore the fact that NK doesn't join the globalist central bankers cabal.

As for this thread, it's ridiculous. Pence stood for the US team, as every politician stood for their national teams. They didn't stand for other nations. Who gives a damn about someone standing at a parade anyway. Talk about a petty distraction.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jan2017

And you can't ignore the fact that NK doesn't join the globalist central bankers cabal.
    Do not ever ignore the fact that North Korea is in a quagmire with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty still.
    THAT is the bigger deal, imho.
    They are technically still a signatory to that treaty for the remaining life of the planet(?) -
    the D.P.R.K. wants out of the NPT and that won't happen without UN-sanctioned inspections.

As for this thread, it's ridiculous. Pence stood for the US team, as every politician stood for their national teams. They didn't stand for other nations. Who gives a damn about someone standing at a parade anyway. Talk about a petty distraction.
    Ridiculous as compared to WHAT?
    A Zippyjuan strikes again! thread (?) to acknowledge the overwhelming ridiculousness of RPF's direction.

This thread is NOT really only about the the non-standing/"standing for US only" or "no daylight" allies
    for these 2018 world's games of winter fun -
    though some want to steer it in that direction mostly.
    Overall Pence actions are irreprehensible for any citizens of the US who will have a vote toward the potential 2020 GOP ticket. #FirePence

VP of USA acts childish like a high school girl/cheerleader - incendiary - henchman "punk" regarding the Plate of Hope
    - all as the Doomsday Clock ticks at 2 mins to midnight by the Atomic Scientists that create it's setting each year
    - or - is it the RPF consensus that the Doomsday clock is just foolish propaganda to not deter from the world view according to Zippy Group.
    The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists panel observes and recommends at this 2018 moving 30 secs announcement :

“We are moving the clock forward again by 30 seconds, due to the failure of President Trump and other world leaders to deal with looming threats of nuclear war and climate change.”

In 2017 they had wrote

"the Clock is ticking, global danger looms. Wise public officials should act immediately, guiding humanity away from the brink. If they do not, wise citizens must step forward and lead the way.”
    The thread direction can go where ya' all wish it to go including the gutter and waste bucket.
    Sorry I will expect more from Vice-President Paul at the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.

Last edited by Jan2017; 02-14-2018 at 01:06 PM.

As for this thread, it's ridiculous.... Talk about a petty distraction.
    It is a distraction only to the short sighted. It is not a single act in isolation. Its not simply little Pence's pouting and sitting for the historic, peace promoting, groundbreaking march of the unification team. Each of the stupid Pence antics and Trump administration's antics is not in isolation, but a concerted pattern of arrogant foreign policy.

The entire purpose of Nitwit Neocon Pence's Korea tour was to prevent any peace and diplomacy, extinguish any sparks of peace, drive a wedge between the Korea's, silence any dialogue, thwart any reconciliation. As Dr. Ron Paul succinctly put it, Pence's role at the Olympics was to prevent any peace overtures.

From sabotaging Moon's pre-scheduled diplomatic VIP dignitary reception dinner, to shaking every single diplomats hand at the VIP dignitary table except the NK diplomat, to avoiding any dialogue, to being the only two people in the entire Olympic stadium that did not stand for the march of the Korean unification team, to proclaiming "there is no daylight and there will be no daylight” between the Koreas; to promising during his tour a new level of the most extreme sanctions on top of the already most extreme sanctions ( don't ask me what that could be- maybe fining people for even looking at NK on the map or talking about it).

Yes, Pence played he complete evil fool.
    Add to this the both evil and stupid policies of :

• promising a "bloody nose" first strike ;
    • embracing nuclear first strike,
    • advocating use tactical nukes on North Korea,
    • to threatening NK with nuclear annihilation, turned into “charcoal briquettes” and “completely destroyed,” so that they “literally cease to exist”
    • Pushing a new nuclear arms race;
    • ignoring the national interests of South Korea, China, Russia and North Korea - all of the countries actually there as well as ignoring the history;
    • to refusing to end the Washington's annual ( and now multiple times per year) mock invasion and total bombing annihilation of North Korea with full scale bombers flying right up to the borders, tens of thousands of troops, artillery and armor activations , naval maneuvers, missile mobilizations, - threats the US would consider to be an all out act of war, were it done to them.

The simple freezing of these threats would end the NK nuclear program immediately. This has been the single sole demand for ending its nuclear missile program from the very beginning.

All these actions are in concert, and it is against this backdrop that Pence's peace thwarting mission and childish antics are played out. Pence exemplified the the worst of arrogant Washington foreign policy.

Yes, Pence deserves every last drop of ridicule and contempt for his Korea performance, and then some. I'm glad the world saw him and the Washington establishment and its antics as the childish fools they are. Pence, Mattis, Trump, Haley, Tillerson, and the rest - the entire Trump team have become bona fide card carrying war loving, surveillance state, debt addicted neocons. The whole lot of swamp creature deserve to get flushed right down the drain with all the rest of them.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 02-15-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Are you sure Israel is in the winter olympics???

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/104360/learn-focus
    Not to ruin a joke, but yes, they do have a team at the winter Olympics. There is a ski resort in "Israel". That's one reason to hold the Golan Heights.

What did Pence do when they came through?

Not to ruin a joke, but yes, they do have a team at the winter Olympics. There is a ski resort in "Israel". That's one reason to hold the Golan Heights.

What did Pence do when they came through?
    He probably came a little.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast