Thread: BREAKING: MN-Multiple wounded, possible bombs at Buffalo clinic

BREAKING: MN-Multiple wounded, possible bombs at Buffalo clinic

This is developing story, not sure how serious it is, or even if it fits the proper "optics" to move past today's headlines.

S/By for further details.

Multiple Wounded After Gunshots, Bomb at Minnesota Clinic

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nesota-clinic/

AWR Hawkins 9 Feb 2021

Multiple people were wounded late Tuesday morning after a gunman opened fire, followed by a bomb, at the Allina Clinic in Buffalo, Minnesota.

The Associated Press reported the clinic as being roughly 40 miles northwest of Minneapolis, and WCCO/AP noted that the shots were fired around 11 a.m.

The Star Tribune observed that “up to five people are said to be wounded, and a male suspect has been detained.”

Multiple victims reported in incident at the Allina Health clinic in Buffalo, Minnesota. Reports of an active shooter. One witness tells me she also heard multiple bombs go off. Local parents say nearby schools are on lockdown.

Samantha Sheets pic.twitter.com/JUXnUK0NgA

— Molly Robinson (@Molls_Robinson) February 9, 2021

The Tribune also pointed out that bomb went off at the Allina Clinic approximately 30 minutes after the shots were fired. The blast was strong enough to force emergency responders “to leave the clinic parking lot and set up farther away.”

There are concerns that another bomb may be located at a motel located roughly one mile from the clinic.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-09-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Either domestic problems taken out at workplace or someone got real tired of debt collectors calling.

I don't know whether it is just being reported more, but it seems, more and more, people are turning to violence to solve problems. L.E. seems to be taking a serious hit these days. My guess is the numbers are about steady and it is reported more to bolster H.R. 127.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't know whether it is just being reported more, but it seems, more and more, people are turning to violence to solve problems.
    It's a predictable consequence of living in a cage.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They got the guy.

Wright County Sheriff Sean Deringer identified the suspect as Gregory Paul Ulrich, a 67-year-old man from Buffalo.

"It's a history that spans several years and there certainly is a history of him being unhappy with the health care that he received," Budke said.

"There is no information at this time that leads us to believe that there is any nexus with domestic terrorism," Budke added. "We are very familiar with the suspect."
    https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...8-3c5fd4116130

Lol.. “domestic terrorism” gets an honorable mention.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's a predictable consequence of living in a cage.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again."

I will never understand the mindset prevalent among the political class which persists in the false belief that you can cage people with an endless litany of arbitrary regulations without blowback. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction... especially in human affairs...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    They got the guy.

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...8-3c5fd4116130

Lol.. “domestic terrorism” gets an honorable mention.
    I'm sure every crime report will have this little disclaimer tagged onto it for years.

Donald Trump did it
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Donald Trump did it
    Pretty much every shooting and bomb threat is going to be squarely blamed on him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deadly violence is an accepted part of our current culture. It's not like it wasn't always there. It's just accepted as normal. 4 yrs. of unabated rioting, without repercussion, has lead to a 'cancel culture.' I don't like you, I don't like how you treat me, $#@! you, you are CANCELLED. Chicago, a Democrat controlled city, strict gun laws, is off the hook. If you don't already, personally carry, and keep your head on a swivel.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If you don't already, personally carry, and keep your head on a swivel.
    Damn right.

Also, try as hard as possible not to be these people.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dividuals-part

You never know who you may run across that decides that today is the last day for everybody.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Damn right.

Also, try as hard as possible not to be these people.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dividuals-part

You never know who you may run across that decides that today is the last day for everybody.
    When I put on a new pair of pants I put on a belt, I put my wallet in my front pocket. I put my key set in the other. I add my clip folding knife to my rear pocket. And I put my Hellcat in my JM4 holster in a rear carry. I don't leave home without any of these. I have friends that tell me I should carry a back up mag. If I was headed to the wrong side of town I do. But, I think 14 rds. will get me out of most situations and an extra mag is overkill for me when it comes to comfortability.
    And I've made it a personal priority to be polite. I'm not gonna be the dumb $#@! in that video.
    My lady, just last week, had some teeth pulled at a dental school, medical campus, in a big city. I waited 3 hrs. in the parking garage until they called me for pick up. Then I parked in the pick-up. Went into the lobby area. There was this shady dude I was watching. He was obviously intoxicated. He was looking around and into a News network van. Looking in. Backing off. Then he moved down to mine. Looked in. Started testing the handles. I opened the door and sais "Hey, buddy, get away from that car. Just move along." He shouted back at me "Fuuuuuuck you! What you gonna do about it." I simply said back "I'm gonna have this security guard call the police and you can spend the day in the slam." He replied " Well, fuuuuck you man." And then he shambled on. I know there are many here that don't believe in cops, and honestly it was a hollow threat because I wouldn't have called them if he decided to be a bitch. But, I'm not above using this tactic to avoid bull$#@!.
    Funny, a young man that had been sitting in the lobby said to me "Good eye, man." I really wanted to say "Well, I wasn't finger $#@!ing my phone like you were." I was just too wore out and wanted to get back home through a 3 hr. drive. I hate people.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 02-10-2021 at 08:30 PM.