Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Trump asked to denounce 'QAnon' at NBC's Town Hall

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I hate to be the one to break it to you but there is no Q. The whole thing is just trolling started by some idiots on 4chan. There is no government insider releasing secrets, you are all being played.
    I have no trust in Q,,,

But you are sounding like MK-ultra never happened.

and that denial comes from two sources..

Those that want to Keep it Unknown.
    Those that Refuse to accept reality because it scares them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't know anything about Qanon except that it's something I don't know about that people keep talking about - and based on the talk about it that I've seen, I don't really care to know.

But all this "will you denounce X" struggle-session-lite stuff is more than a little tedious. It's like the "will you denounce white supremacy" BS. Those who are disinclined to believe him are just going to disbelieve him anyway, no matter what he says - so WTF is the point (apart from the obvious pud-pulling)?
    It's the contrived litmus testing designed to go fishing for things to use against him. Those people suck.

And for the record, yeah, a whole slew of powerfully positioned Democrats are almost certainly involved in pedophilia rings. Don't give a $#@! if they are satanic, as that just makes them look like grown bodies housing 13 year olds, meaning they look like purest, low-grade idiots who, were they to realize how stupid they appear, would go home and drink the bleach their Mexican housekeepers use to do the whites and floors.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    There are few things that can unite a divided people. And maybe the greatest is to end the abuse and violence against children.
    HA! Nope.

Leftists, and I have known literally thousands of them, are of a basic personality type that is in fact prone to pedophilia. It is in their body language. Bring up the topic and not only does their body language give them away, the manner in which they respond to any deprecating commentary about raping children is quite predictable even where they try weakvainly to cover their own filth with amusingly transparent veils such as the "relativism" thing... "no man... there's no such thing as absolute right and wrong..." and the ever popular "but those people aren't raping children, they are showing them love..."

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Because all this Q crap is one of the largest trollings in the history of the internet. It has no basis in reality.
    How do you know? And if you mean to imply that a huge wave of child trafficking for the purposes of sex slavery and eventual liquidation is not real, you are just not paying attention. It is so pervasive, it is difficult to get one's head quite all the way around it.

I am still waiting for Biden to denounce BLM, and Antifa, and Islam, and riots, and looting, and arson, and Borat, and Scientology, and people who don't pick up their dog poop, and Milli Vanilli, and whale/dolphin murder, and elephant hunting, and throwing kittens in the river (it’s a real thing, and Biden has NEVER denounced it).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And what will Biden do about Mexican cat juggling? Will he allow Mexico to continue this outrage? Will he use the military to stop them, or will he just issue toothless sanctions? Will he even denounce cat juggling? He has never denounced it!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    She asks him to denounce it because they are making waves about the deep state being into into evil pedophilia.
    This sentence is semantically very vague. Could you elaborate?

This is the issue at hand. This is her reason for Trump to denounce them.
    Could be a secondary reason, but there is a far deeper one. The left founds its basic philosophy upon the ironically titled "absolute relativism". They are deadly serious about this nonsense and have to defend it to the nines. Therefore, they are absolutely forced to defend pedophilia if all things are of relative value. Otherwise, they expose themselves as full of $#@!, not to mention that they would alienate at least one sector of supporters, the actual pedophiles, whom they probably know to exist in sufficient numbers such that they cannot afford to lose them.

Democrats seek out and pander to the dregs - the filth and scum of humanity that make up a large proportion of their base. Because the Democrat world view had nothing to offer decent people, they took the strategic path to power by welcoming every low life scumbag in the nation. Sure, buttfuckery is GREAT and you buttfuckers are AMAZING people. Vote for us and we will fight to get buggery normalized and even raised up upon the altar of public praise. Rinse and repeat for every category of filth imagined and you end up with what they are this very day.

Rather than invite the downtrodden to come and be elevated to a new and fine standard of humanity, instead they have and continue to play on the differences as they tell their constituents how lovely they all are and how evil are the Others. They appeal to everything base in the human being, calling it noble and "tolerant". $#@!'s sake, you can't make this $#@! up, and yet Democrats managed it and keep it close as the pillars of their universe.

You have to hand it to those bastards - they have done a hell of a job of it. They have actually painted the rest of us into a very tight corner, which has forced us into the decision to either go to war of capitulate. We've not yet made that decision, but the choice is by all means upon us like a leaden yoke. Our only hope is to kill them off, meaning at least several millions of people, which while horrible, is a whole lot less so than that which capitulation will bring if we prove so corrupted as to choose that path.

I suspect the left is banking on our capitulation, which will be the end of freedom for the entire planet. We as a species will be finished. Short of reset, war is now the only solution, all else equal. Things COULD change in terms of people coming together in peace, rather than at each others' throats, but that is about as likely to occur as my finding the lips of Aunt Jemima on one of my hen's tonight when I put the girls up for the night.

The left, as politically embodied in America by the Democrats, is founded on everything that is low and filthy in the human beast. They must perforce dispel what is for them the VERY dangerous idea of something being "wrong" - of ANYTHING being wrong - except, of course for anything that is "right", which is wrong, only they use other words in ways that their average lowatt constituent is either incapable of understanding properly, unwilling, or both.

Things stand to get really interesting in short order, though I admit I am wondering whether in the wake of another Trump victory, all this will suddenly just evaporate. Crazier things have happened.

Given that the Q LARP is actually about Trump, doesn't it make sense to ask him about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Given that the Q LARP is actually about Trump, doesn't it make sense to ask him about it?
    Yes? Would be better if you didn't mischaracterize the question.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I am sure this is already well known around these parts... but for reference:

https://qanon.pub/

INFORMATION

This site is hosted at multiple
    locations for redundancy should
    any go down.

Current domains or locations:

qanon.pub
    qanon.app
    qdrop.pub
    qntmpkts.keybase.pub

NOTICE

If you visit this site, consider: