Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS got the Covid.

They just put 2 E6-Bs in the air and initiated TACAMA this is getting real fast.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now it's being reported that Trump is experiencing mild symptoms.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Then let's give Moloch and B'aal the blood they crave.
    The time is long past...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, my natural tendency is towards doom and gloom.

Assuming Trump actually falls ill, he's off the campaign trail: no more rallies, no more debates, nothing at all to fire up the base.

The Marxists will be in the streets worshiping Baal, praying for his death.

And the maskholes will seize on this to press for permanent, total and nationwide lockdowns and mask mandates and vaccines.
    Certainly don't count me as one of Trump's greatest fans, but for some reason, I think he shrugs this off and remains asymptomatic. Then, he'll come out with a "what's the big deal?!" attitude. It could be a problem for the COVID-1984 propaganda machine.

Then, maybe sometimes I'm known for my positive thinking. ...Albeit, certainly not always.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Nightmare scenario: Trump gave it to Biden. Trump lives, Biden dies. Harris comes out screaming that Trump literally killed Joe Biden and gets elected.
    I wonder if that's why Trump released this info. I bet the Biden campaign may be worried that he will contract it.

I think he's going to be one of the asymptomatic or mild symptoms cases. He's just an uncommonly energetic person. Melania will probably get it worse than him.

Side note: It's now being reported that Sen. Mike Lee has tested positive for it.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    All I know is that every Progressive is salivating right now.

"I hope he dies!!!"
    I've also heard them say he is going to put a pillow over Melania's face and kill her and say it was COVID to win the election. These people are sick $#@!s.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am suspicious. Trump has played the media political complex like a fiddle. He didn't have to release the info. There is a month until the election. It is an interesting time period, to say the least.
    He has to cancel his events and quarantine, couldn't do that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What is the need to self quarantine? If masks don't protect from others germs but keep your germs inside your mask, why not just wear a mask and contain your germs?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He has to cancel his events and quarantine, couldn't do that.
    Trump is the master of Sun Tzu's Art of War. I have never seen any public figure so smart when it comes to these things. That is why the Dems are always caught flat footed. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They just put 2 E6-Bs in the air and initiated TACAMA this is getting real fast.
    Call me ignorant, but what means this?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Report. McConnell.

Just finished a great phone call with @POTUS. He’s in good spirits and we talked business — especially how impressed Senators are with the qualifications of Judge Barrett. Full steam ahead with the fair, thorough, timely process that the nominee, the Court, & the country deserve.

Trump should get a NASA space suit and go on the campaign trail and go debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Then let's give Moloch and B'aal the blood they crave.
    The only blood they'll be seeing is their own, and they'll be laying in a pool of it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    Call me ignorant, but what means this?
    The military is preparing for the loss of the white house, they enacted the protocol. The E6 is a mobile command plane that can control all the nukes if ground command is lost.

I don't know why but for some reason this news does not ring true to me.

If the President of the United States, who is one of the most protected people in the world, can still get the coronavirus, then maybe leftists should stop pretending all these bullsht regulations the past few months will protect us.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How did he know?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Now it's being reported that Trump is experiencing mild symptoms.
    Yep. They had to, to stop all the "false positive" narratives.

This is a political stunt, pure and simple. They can make these tests say whatever they want. The timing of this is perfect.

And what better way for the medical/military industrial complex to justify a second lockdown?

Then will come the dramatic "recovery."

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
    (Revelation 13:3)

If Trump is unable to continue, should it fall to Bill Weld since he technically was in the 2020 Primary and in 2nd place?

https://www.usatoday.com/elections/r...es/republican/

Guess it wasn't Biden. Trump and Melania had a three way with Hope Hicks on Air Force One. Giggity-giggity.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump and Melania test POSITIVE for COVID as they go into quarantine following news that Hope Hicks contracted the virus after traveling with the president on Air Force One

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...7ZeXD3i7reoNFg

that's pretty disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    This can be a huge positive. It seems like he has no symptoms. A few weeks later he gets up there and he says that his doctor said he is in the high risk category and he fully recovered and the worst of it was a stuffy nose. It will shine some light on this scam and he can really hammer all the plandemic death cult demons.

This is an October suprise.
    yep.. there are always two sides to a coin.

How does a nurse or doctor interact with a COVID + patient and not get the virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A roaring hydroxychoroquine fueled recovery would certainly leave egg on many faces.
    If it goes the way of Rand, and most others, then it's a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's a great chance for him to use HCQ/Ivermectin etc. and credit them for his recovery.
    My prediction, which I would put money on: back on the campaign trail within 10 days. Trump might be in bed for a day or two, but they might not even let that info out. No doubt he is already on the HCQ/Zinc/Zpac(or other anti-inflammatory antibiotic), and if he shows any sign of breathing difficulty or lower blood oxygen level, they will give him a steroid. They could also give him the convalescent plasma treatment if none of that works.

Many in the media have been pushing to treat him with Remdesivir, but that is the pharma/swamp talking. They would love to give him that instead of HCQ, and greatly increase the odds of killing him.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    How does a nurse or doctor interact with a COVID + patient and not get the virus?
    A well-fitted, n95 or greater respirator (or in layman's terms, a good mask).

Edit: And there are a ton of medical personnel that have already had COVID, thus they are immune.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-02-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scott Atlas: Trump Will Likely Have a Rapid Recovery
    Written by Robert Wenzel - Friday October 2, 2020

President Trump’s COVID-19 adviser Dr. Scott Atlas said today that Trump likely will have a “rapid recovery” after contracting the virus.

“It is no surprise that people get the infection, even with precautions,” Atlas told Fox News. “I anticipate a complete and full and rapid recovery back to normal after his necessary confinement period. I anticipate he’ll be back on the road and in full swing.”

Atlas, a neuroradiologist, called Trump a “super vigorous man” and said he’s “never seen anyone with more energy and more vigor, at any age, but particularly at his age.”

“He is a very, very healthy guy,” Atlas said. “And the overwhelming majority of people, even at his age, do fine with this. He is very healthy, and so I anticipate the same for him.”
    https://www.targetliberty.com/2020/1...kely-have.html

[QUOTE=Anti Federalist;6983234]Well, my natural tendency is towards doom and gloom.

Assuming Trump actually falls ill, he's off the campaign trail: no more rallies, no more debates, nothing at all to fire up the base.

And the maskholes will seize on this to press for permanent, total and nationwide lockdowns and mask mandates and vaccines.[/QUOTE Ya , if Trump/Pence were to loose everyone else will be required to wear a mask for four years while the bolsheviks in the streets burn everything

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast