Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: Evil Janet Mills Signs Bill Ending Religious and Personal Exemptions for Vaccinations

Re: Evil Janet Mills Signs Bill Ending Religious and Personal Exemptions for Vaccinations

Writes Ernest Cooley:

Dear Lew,

It struck me recently that almost the entire vaccine program in the US is a violation of the Nuremberg code.

I’ve studied vaccine injury for decades and my summary of that study is that practically everything we have been told about vaccines is a lie.

Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History by Suzanne Humphries MD & Roman Bystrianyk covers all but the most recent history.

There can be no informed consent when the horrible truth is covered up and only lies are told.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...-vaccinations/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Evil Janet Mills Signs Bill Ending Religious and Personal Exemptions for Vaccinations

Gov. Janet Mills speaks at an event in the Hall of Flag at the State House in Augusta in this file photo.

AUGUSTA, Maine — Democratic Gov. Janet Mills on Friday signed into law a bill that eliminates religious and philosophical exemptions for vaccinations in Maine.

Maine has one of the highest rates of non-medical vaccine opt-outs in the nation, and health officials say that rates appear to be rising.

“As we hear more reports of measles and other preventable diseases in Maine and across the country, it has become clear that we must act to ensure the health of our communities,” said Rep. Ryan Tipping, D-Orono, the bill’s sponsor.

Maine will end non-medical vaccine opt-outs by 2021 for students at public and private schools and universities, including nursery school. Health care facility employees are also subject to the law.

Supporters say unvaccinated children put others at risk, especially those who cannot receive inoculations for medical reasons. But opponents of the legislation say it infringes on parental rights and stigmatizes children who remain unvaccinated.

The Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention recently announced the first case of the measles in the state since 2017. The individual who contracted the disease had been vaccinated.

The state also is dealing with an outbreak of whooping cough, for which there is a vaccine.

Maine joins California, Mississippi and West Virginia to become the fourth state without religious exemptions for vaccine requirements.

Opponents warn that a legal fight is brewing over whether the Maine law goes too far in infringing on religious liberty. The Maine Constitution says “no person shall be hurt, molested or retrained” for following God according to his or her “own conscience.”

https://bangordailynews.com/2019/05/...-vaccinations/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...-vaccinations/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

This woman is pure evil. The people of Maine better start standing up to her tyranny now!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

People of Maine better do something about this woman.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So that whole "my body my choice" $#@! is just as hollow and meaningless to the New Jacobins as "believe ALL women".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Five southern counties,York, Cumberland, Sagadahoc, Knox and Lincoln, highly populated with Massholes and diversity, decide for the rest of the state.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Why anyone that isn't a brain dead leftist wants to live in states like this is amazing to me.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Mills is doing it to herself. My kids who are more liberal voted for her and now can't stand her. That sentiment is spreading. There is widespread opposition to her lockdown up here in CD2.

LePage is coming back to run again, but until we get rid of ranked choice no republican will be governor again.

I did use the exemption in the past for my kids when they were younger who only have the very basic vaccinations.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More autistic kids locked inside their personal hells.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    LePage is coming back to run again, but until we get rid of ranked choice no republican will be governor again.
    He's right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Maine_Question_5

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Why anyone that isn't a brain dead leftist wants to live in states like this is amazing to me.
    I work with a woman who thinks this moron governor is great. When I try to engage in a discussion as to what, exactly, this governor has done that is great, I then get a speech that we need not talk politics at work. Which tells me she is clueless and using the "no politics at work speech." on me to change the subject quick, because she doesn't have a coherent thought of her own. Also, her disabled scientist mother lives in Maine.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:22 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Question: If they don't send their kids to school that has vaccination requirements, do they get cited for truancy?
    If they follow the procedures to home school the children no.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I work with a woman who thinks this moron governor is great. When I try to engage in a discussion as to what, exactly, this governor has done that is great, I then get a speech that we need not talk politics at work. Which tells me she is clueless and using the "no politics at work speech." on me to change the subject quick, because she doesn't have a coherent thought of her own. Also, her disabled scientist mother lives in Maine.
    Just let Mills have enough rope and she will hang herself.

If she prevents tourist season from happening, she might be done. We are so reliant on out of staters money in the summer the backlash will be immense.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It occurs to me that the leftists have taken over our schools and much of our government. The answer may just be in the right taking over the position of the men with guns. Ultimately the leftists can only achieve their fascist upotia as long as men with guns are willing to enforce their vision. Leftists are violent and dangerous and must be treated as such.

DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW
    https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivat...nder-color-law

Deprivation of rights under color of law
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:23 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She has no chance of ever enforcing this in Maine without risking her life.

Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Why would anyone vote for this witch? was her opponent the devil?

I don't think she'll have any fear for her life because she stopped unvaccinated children from attending school.
    maybe not until she tries to mandatory vax the adult herd.

Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-07-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Why would anyone vote for this witch? was her opponent the devil?
    No it was the guy who runs Moodys collision centers. The republicans didn't have a strong candidate. Not that it matters anyway. With ranked choice the democrats will run Maine forever the GOP can not win.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I found a county by county breakout on Question 1 (the initiative to overturn the legislation).
    Do you want to reject the new law that removes religious and philosophical exemptions to requiring immunization against certain communicable diseases for students to attend schools and colleges and for employees of nursery schools and health care facilities?

Not one county voted to overturn it. In fact, only three voted higher than 38% to do so. So those five counties aren't dictating policy on this particular issue - popular backing of the legislation won clear majorities in every county. It's as you often state: Freedom is not popular.

County NO Votes NO % YES Votes Yes %
    Androscoggin 17,075 69.5% 7,484 30.5%
    Aroostook 8,276 63.1% 4,833 36.9%
    Cumberland 83,381 82.6% 17,598 17.4%
    Franklin 5,597 65.1% 3,000 34.9%
    Hancock 11,726 66.9% 5,805 33.1%
    Kennebec 23,312 69.8% 10,099 30.2%
    Knox
    10,098 73.7% 3,608 26.3%
    Lincoln
    9,192 75.0% 3,058 25.0%
    Oxford
    10,099 68.3% 4,695 31.7%
    Penobscot
    22,734 64.8% 12,349 35.2%
    Piscataquis 2,160 53.0% 1,914 47.0%
    Sagadahoc 9,833 77.0% 2,931 23.0%
    Somerset 6,430 57.3% 4,795 42.7%
    Waldo 7,674 62.7% 4,557 37.3%
    Washington 4,620 59.0% 3,215 41.0%
    York 44,226 76.4% 13,697 23.6%
    True enough, but look at the counties with the lowest repeal numbers.

My understanding is that ranked-choice doesn't apply to the governor's race … though it does apply to the primaries for that office (but ranked-choice wasn't needed for the GOP primary because Moody got 53% of the vote and a clear victory … the bottom line is that the GOP just didn't have a strong candidate, period). Mills won the governorship with a majority vote in any instance.

It doesn't matter if it's done via club, rock, gun or ballot - it's all mob rule.
    We do have ranked choice for Governor. The Democrats made up ranked choice specifically to prevent splitting the vote ever again which is how LePage won.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Just let Mills have enough rope and she will hang herself.

If she prevents tourist season from happening, she might be done. We are so reliant on out of staters money in the summer the backlash will be immense.
    They want Fed Gov money to go to the businesses that are closed. If they don't get Fed Gov money, they'll blame Trump.

Yes, and the populations involved for even the closest you might have to an ally.

Call the team captains out on the field for the coin toss. General Custer, this is General Sitting Bull of the Indians. General Sitting Bull, this is General Custer of the Cavalry. Call the toss, Cus. Cus calls "Heads" - the toss is "Tails". You lose the toss, Cus - heh. What'll you do there, Sit? OK, Captain Sitting Bull says that you and your boys have to sit there at the bottom of the hill while he and all the Indians in the world ride right down on you.

But honestly, it's a pretty sad state of affairs when the closest thing that you have to an ally is a county that's only against you by a margin of 6%.
    If I recall correctly, this vote took place on a day where there was a contested Democrat primary, and no contested GOP primary. Turnout issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast