Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Pledge Allegiance to the Tribe

Identity politics are just a sign of American cultural decline. People no longer feel the need to assimilate into westernized lifestyles. The left has been cultivating this with the shaming of American culture in order to enslave the population by shaming people for being who they are while pretending to be the party of immigrants they make people feel like immigrants in their own country.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Who needs him when we have you?
    I have love for almost everyone here, but not for everyone equally. There is not a single person that I hold in higher regard than AF. He is and has always been the most sensible poster of the RPFs for the last 12 years. If anyone ever asked me who here I respect the most, the immediate answer would be Anti Federalist.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Got it...Yes, it is, but it wouldn't be a good idea to have a .gov operating in that realm, I think.

Keep in mind that, until fairly recently, the postal service would censor and limit what you could send in the mail.
    Yes but the "private" sector is doing that now and they are not subject to the 1stA.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes but the "private" sector is doing that now and they are not subject to the 1stA.
    True.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Lucy is not a random victim attacked by mere accident, do you understand? She is a willing recruit, a breathless, wanton follower. I dare say, a devoted disciple. She is the devil's concubine.
    That's what comes to mind when people speak of the "misguided" victims being manipulated by those wishing to sow the seeds of division. In the end, they are still our enemies, and will ultimately kill us if given the opportunity.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    There is not a single person that I hold in higher regard than AF. He is and has always been the most sensible poster of the RPFs for the last 12 years.

Oh great, another Walmart shopper.
    Last edited by Danke; 04-01-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

There it is.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    There it is.
    What?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What?
    Let the statist flow through you.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Let the statist flow through you.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I once said it would be a reasonable option for the PO to operate as one option in the internet business just as they are one option in the letter delivery/package delivery business.

Information distribution is vital to the health of a Republic, that is why the founders created the PO.
    "You cannot deduct Reputation from the same post twice."

Does anyone here remember this site 5 years ago? These statist scum from Daily Kos or wherever they came from have shifted the overton window so far that this is treated like a point worthy of discussion.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    "You cannot deduct Reputation from the same post twice."

Does anyone here remember this site 5 years ago? These statist scum from Daily Kos or wherever they came from have shifted the overton window so far that this is treated like a point worthy of discussion.
    So the founders were "statist scum"?
    My suggestion is no different for our tech level than the USPS was at the founders' tech level.

Information distribution is vital to the preservation of liberty and having a 1stA bound option is not a bad idea at all.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

@Swordsmyth in your revenge neg you called me a"leftarian"; can you name a single leftist view I hold?
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

@Swordsmyth in your revenge neg you called me a"leftarian"; can you name a single leftist view I hold?
    No way, you are probably one of the most principled libertarian on this site. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

You oppose most measures to secure the border for one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You oppose most measures to secure the border for one.
    Can you name any measures to secure the border I oppose?
    Amash>Trump

He's here for one thing only, to sow seeds of discord. ETA: I'm intrigued that he has any foothold here at all, he even claims that he is part of the liberty movement.
    Last edited by Cap; 04-02-2019 at 05:57 AM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

I once said it would be a reasonable option for the PO to operate as one option in the internet business just as they are one option in the letter delivery/package delivery business.

Information distribution is vital to the health of a Republic, that is why the founders created the PO.
    I wouldn't let that camels nose into the tent. Government is cancer and it always spreads. And it always starts with the call to "do something". Wrong direction, u turn required, it would be no different than government "fixing" health care.
    "The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I wouldn't let that camels nose into the tent. Government is cancer and it always spreads. And it always starts with the call to "do something". Wrong direction, u turn required, it would be no different than government "fixing" health care.
    This.

While it would be nice to apply 1st Amendment protections to online platforms, the solution in this case would be worse than the disease.

This.

While it would be nice to apply 1st Amendment protections to online platforms, the solution in this case would be worse than the disease.
    One can clearly see how the first amendment is treated in 'government' schools. This rot (cancer) has now spread into the public sector thanks to their indoctrination.
    "The Patriarch"

Of course he can't. He's such a collectivist he hangs labels on people first, then dreams up spin to support that lying label. He can't handle people who agree with him on some things, and on others agree with the people the MSM tells him to always disagree with.

A forum full of individuals just blows his little mind right out of the water. And believing in people who don't agree on 100% of issues, but still get along, is against his "religion".
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-02-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Many were.

And many were NOT. and warned of such...
    and predicted exactly what happened...

There failed to be another revolution in 20 years. and the crap got out of hand.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I know this is really, really, really hard for you to understand. It might even sound like a fairy tale to you, it's so weird from your MSM-fueled worldview. But the Founding Fathers were not a perfectly uniform batch of automatons from the same cookie cutter. They were individuals. Say it with me: In-di-VID-u-als. They did not agree on everything. They did not all prefer green beans to peas. They did not constantly finish each other's sentences.

Get out a nickel and look at the front. Not a statist. Now get out a ten dollar bill and look at the front. Statist like you. Nickel? Not a statist. Sawbuck? Statist like you.

I know it's hard for you to believe that two guys could be so different and both choose to wear powdered wigs. Get used to it.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

My suggestion is no different for our tech level than the USPS was at the founders' tech level.

Information distribution is vital to the preservation of liberty and having a 1stA bound option is not a bad idea at all.
    Big Stupid Government will protect our 1st amendment free speech rights?

[IMG]https://static01.********/images/2016/11/10/opinion/09jonesWeb/09jonesWeb-master768.jpg[/IMG]

Straight out of the Tricky Dicky LBJ statist disinfo playbook.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

What are you talking about? You constantly advocate for bigger government.
    Yup,,as inconsistent as he is prolific..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Got it...Yes, it is, but it wouldn't be a good idea to have a .gov operating in that realm, I think.

Keep in mind that, until fairly recently, the postal service would censor and limit what you could send in the mail.
    and before that you could order a Thompson Sub Machine Gun through the mail.
    Delivered with no questions asked.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You don't post much but you have exposed your position a few times:

Originally Posted by Origanalist

When you get tangled up in some statism

Click here to view the original image of 898x891px.

Wrong. people tangled up in statism always say "we need thicker barbs," or "can we electrify this?"
    @TheTexan knows one should NEVER ask God to damn the government.
    Awesome response!

End the incentives!
    Ending incentives is not enough without active measures to secure the border

Originally Posted by Swordsmyth

We would still have an illegal immigration problem because we would be much more prosperous.

Ah, now I understand. The debt, the tarrifs, the spending, the qe, it's all strategic. Once Trump makes America a third world shythole, the foreigners won't see the point of coming. Brilliant!
    That was not the point, the point was that active measures are needed to control the border and immigration.

You also keep accusing me of being racist in neg reps for supporting immigration and border controls even though I make it quite clear that it isn't about race.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Big Stupid Government will protect our 1st amendment free speech rights?

[IMG]https://static01.********/images/2016/11/10/opinion/09jonesWeb/09jonesWeb-master768.jpg[/IMG]

Straight out of the Tricky Dicky LBJ statist disinfo playbook.
    They can be forced to better than the Neofeudalist oligarchs can.

I take it you think the founders were statist scum for making the USPS?

They were not, they knew that Information distribution is vital to the preservation of liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Many were.

And many were NOT. and warned of such...
    and predicted exactly what happened...

There failed to be another revolution in 20 years. and the crap got out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I know this is really, really, really hard for you to understand. It might even sound like a fairy tale to you, it's so weird from your MSM-fueled worldview. But the Founding Fathers were not a perfectly uniform batch of automatons from the same cookie cutter. They were individuals. Say it with me: In-di-VID-u-als. They did not agree on everything. They did not all prefer green beans to peas. They did not constantly finish each other's sentences.

Get out a nickel and look at the front. Not a statist. Now get out a ten dollar bill and look at the front. Statist like you. Nickel? Not a statist. Sawbuck? Statist like you.

I know it's hard for you to believe that two guys could be so different and both choose to wear powdered wigs. Get used to it.
    LOL

That's a nice try at deflection but the Post Office was not opposed by any significant number of the founders. (if any)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This.

That is a legitimate concern and I would consider it before committing to support the Post Office offering internet services (notice that I don't make a bunch of posts pushing the idea, I just said it was a reasonable thought once) but that hasn't happened with the Post Office.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast