Thread: John Kasich slated to speak at the Democratic National Convention for Joe Biden

John Kasich slated to speak at the Democratic National Convention for Joe Biden

By Jeremy Pelzer, cleveland.com

COLUMBUS, Ohio—John Kasich, the Republican ex-governor of Ohio turned critic of President Donald Trump, is expected to speak at the Democratic National Convention next month in support of Joe Biden, according to the Associated Press.

It’s a move that would be unthinkable just a few years ago, when, as governor, Kasich clashed with Democrats on a range of issues, from abortion to collective bargaining for public employees.
    Kasich is one of a number of high-profile Republicans who intend to work against Trump’s re-election in the closing days of the campaign, according to the AP. Kasich’s 2016 campaign manager, John Weaver, co-founded the Lincoln Project, a group that is already airing anti-Trump TV ads. In addition, ex-Ohio GOP Chair Matt Borges, a Kasich ally, has formed a pro-Biden super PAC.
    In 2016, Kasich ran unsuccessfully for the GOP nomination against Trump and skipped the Republican National Convention that year.
    A Kasich spokesman declined comment Monday morning.

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2020/07/ex-gov-john-kasich-slated-to-speak-at-the-democratic-national-convention-for-joe-biden.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have never liked John Kasich and my instincts of him, just like Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Mitt McConnell and Rick Scott have been spot on.

These politicians are the enemies of freedom and liberty.
    Last edited by donnay; 07-20-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Imagine thinking that this will sway any votes towards Biden.

Will butt-pounder Kasich bring his boyfriend with him?

I'm looking for him to make the rounds on Fox and Glen Beck with his hom0-RINO, Trotskyite, anti-Trump crap.

I despise Trump as much as anyone but sometimes you can judge a man by his enemies.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 07-20-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Obviously somebody has to speak for Biden, as it doesn't appear he can speak for himself.

Kaisch was a neo-con big time hidden behind moderate voice & personality

Party Politics will never fix this country. Holding republicans accountable (not bringing democrats up):

Paul Ryan (R) replaced John Boehner (R)

Mike DeWine (R) replaced John Kasich (R)

Bush Sr. (R) promised A New World Order, Americans still went ahead and voted his son George W (R).

Trump, the lifelong Democrat who gave millions to Clinton Foundation, saw to it a "Hillary for Senate" WIN, signed The North American Union USMCA, signed the largest Omnibus in the history of this nation, gave $Billions$ to fund public/private fascist companies in bed with U.N./ Gates agenda, "Republicans" believe he is the greatest president in history.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i always knew...

heyAZZ hole! you still trying to OPPRESS LIBERTARIANS you wall street vulture fake azz traitor?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Party Politics will never fix this country. Holding republicans accountable (not bringing democrats up):

Paul Ryan (R) replaced John Boehner (R)

Mike DeWine (R) replaced John Kasich (R)

Bush Sr. (R) promised A New World Order, Americans still went ahead and voted his son George W (R).

Trump, the lifelong Democrat who gave millions to Clinton Foundation, saw to it a "Hillary for Senate" WIN, signed The North American Union USMCA, signed the largest Omnibus in the history of this nation, gave $Billions$ to fund public/private fascist companies in bed with U.N./ Gates agenda, "Republicans" believe he is the greatest president in history.
    excellent!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I despise Kasich with a burning passion.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If i remember John Kasich also wanted a regime change and military intervention in Syria is no wonder he became pro biden.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I despise Trump as much as anyone but sometimes you can judge a man by his enemies.
    I'd hope not that much, since that would make you insane.

Biden will never be seen in public again, even if he is elected, even if he dies in office.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    You have to admit, Trump is great at flushing out the neocon liberals and forcing them all to congregate in the Democrat party. #WINNING
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.