Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NH - Neo-Bolshevik breaks man's jaw, slaps 15 year old kid, over MAGA hat

Exclamation NH - Neo-Bolshevik breaks man's jaw, slaps 15 year old kid, over MAGA hat

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...=prn_newsstand

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. (Windham Police Department)

Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters. As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.

Bradley is also accused of throwing Trump campaign signs and attempting to knock over the campaign tent, police said.

In the interview with Fox News, the boy’s mother, Cathy Campbell, described the incident involving her son, requesting he remains anonymous.

“My son stayed home from school on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment and we drove by the high school to go vote. When we got there, we saw Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, and my son was over the moon,” she said. “My son is the most patriotic kid you’d ever meet in your life.”

The Trump campaign confirmed that both Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle were at the polling place on Tuesday.

Campbell told Fox News that later in the day, her son was invited to volunteer at the polling site and hold Trump signs outside the school.

“I was apprehensive about him wearing the MAGA hat, because we know it can provoke and we know people don’t like Trump,” she explained. “But he wore the hat because he’s a proud 15-year-old and he doesn’t know what people are going to be like.”

Campbell said she dropped her son off to volunteer at the school.

“My son was standing outside on the sidewalk and he said ‘have a nice night,’ he said it to everyone. But this man was triggered,” Campbell explained. “He said ‘f--- you’ to him and wound up his hand as fast as he could and slapped him across the face.”

Campbell said that a man, also wearing a MAGA hat, came over to intervene. According to Campbell, that man now has a fractured jaw.

Campbell told Fox News that her husband is a firefighter in town and was on duty during the incident.

“He got the call about the assault and didn’t know it was our son until he got there,” she explained.

“He’s the sweetest kid,” Campbell said of her son. “He was so excited and not realizing that something like this could happen.”

Since the incident Tuesday, Campbell said her son is “pretty traumatized.”

“This guy lives in our town. It’s pretty unnerving,” she said, but added that her son has been going to school and is getting “a lot of support from his peers.”

“There will always be the people who try to blame the victim,” she said. “But he certainly did nothing wrong.”

She added: “It’s scary that you can’t express without which political party you are. People need to know how much intolerance there is right now.”

“It sickens me that people would be angry at a kid for wearing a stupid hat,” she said. “And everybody that has reached out has just talked about what an amazing kid he is.”

Campbell said her son, a sophomore at Windham High School, loves history and World War II.

Campbell also explained that she and her family are “Republicans, and we are Trump supporters.”

“He’s not perfect, but he’s our president and we support him,” she said.

The incident follows other violence against Trump supporters. A Florida man, Gregory Timm, 27, is accused of ramming his van into a Republican Party voter registration tent on Saturday. An arrest report said Timm told deputies he did not like Trump and “someone had to take a stand.”

"So a leftist attacks 3 Trump supporters, including a 15 year old child, in NH this week," the president's son, Donald Trump Jr., tweeted Thursday. "Last week a deranged leftist attempted to run over a group of Trump supporters with a car in FL. What will it take for the MSM to finally call out leftwing violence?"

Meanwhile, former 2016 Trump campaign manager and current senior adviser to the campaign Corey Lewandowski told Fox News that he had attended the same polling place earlier that day.

“My 8-year-old was holding a sign an hour before that,” Lewandowski told Fox News. “It’s appalling and disgusting that someone is attacked physically for supporting the president of the United States, let alone a child.”

According to the Windham Police Department, Bradley was transported to the Rockingham County Jail where he is being held on a $5,000 cash bail, as well as an administrative hold for a probation violation. Bradley is expected to be arraigned Friday.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obviously deranged and a danger to others.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

In the interview with Fox News, the boy’s mother, Cathy Campbell, described the incident involving her son, requesting he remains anonymous.

“My son stayed home from school on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment and we drove by the high school to go vote. When we got there, we saw Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, and my son was over the moon,” she said. “My son is the most patriotic kid you’d ever meet in your life.”

The Trump campaign confirmed that both Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle were at the polling place on Tuesday.

This does not appear to be fake attack involving "MAGA" slogans of the kind that got a Netflix actor in trouble afterwards.

This episode also shows lot of ignorance while reinforcing outdated pre-2016 image of Trump, fakenews media has not done a good job at correcting that image and informing public about bold MAGA shift towards liberalism on many issues including on gun control, social justice, minorities outreach, DACA, LGBTQ civil rights etc. Trump administration even interfered for release of pro-diversity UK activist Stephen Yaxley Lennon, literally named after founding father of Bolshevik movement. Just today there was a haedline about a Vet being the subject of new liberal Democrats supported gun control policy championed by MAGA leadership. Trump has done more to defeat old fashioned GOP conservatism from within by switching parties and pushing GOP towards a more liberal social vision than almost all of GOP Presidents of past centuries combined (with exception of Trump hero Abraham Lincoln perhaps).
    Don't know about stances of Guilfoyle but Don Jr himself has spoken more forcefully in favor of diversity, lgbtq civil rights, USMCA than even most left-wing Bolshevik of Russia and Democratic party. Yet that doesn't stop fakenews media to keep push fake narratives that could be in part contributing to triggering and resulting events like this.

Campbell said that a man, also wearing a MAGA hat, came over to intervene. According to Campbell, that man now has a fractured jaw.
    Marty Fake NUsman gave Colby Covington a fractured jaw as well..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Only people that deserve a broken jaw are Neo Bolsheviks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Simple assault..??

Violence for Political Purpose is generally considered Terrorism.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/wind...upporter-polls

According to NewsCenterMaine.com, he was arrested by state police in that state who accused him of being in possession of 7.7 lbs. of vacuumed sealed marijuana in January 2017. A few months later, in Rochester, according to Foster's Daily Democrat, he was arrested again, accused of driving a pickup truck into a car to harm a woman. During questioning, police accused him of assaulting them. Bradley was charged with felony reckless conduct, two charges simple assault of an officer, two charges of disobeying an officer, driving after suspension, and warrants. In January 2016, Bradley was arrested on disobeying an officer and misusing or failing to display plates charges in Londonderry.
    He was out on probation.

Big kid (Image tweeted by Don Trump Jr) :

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-14-2020 at 03:13 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Curious what’s on that t-shirt
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Simple assault..??

Violence for Political Purpose is generally considered Terrorism.
    This. If you're gonna support MAGA and wear the hat be prepared to defend yourself against the insane left. And when I say"defend" I mean curb stomp and put them in the hospital for months.

Looks like he was in a jam band that never made it.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

A great month for all the Bernie Bros. Project Vertias expose on their inner violent intentions, Sanders campaign shutting down social media and telling staffers not to talk, then all the violence came to fruition. Sanders campaign encourages violence by continuing to do absolutely nothing.

Why do all the deranged leftists have horrible appearances? If its not the psychotic hair, its obesity and inability of self control. Whatever guys leftover that isn't pretending to be a girl, looks like one anyways.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-14-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This. If you're gonna support MAGA and wear the hat be prepared to defend yourself against the insane left. And when I say"defend" I mean curb stomp and put them in the hospital for months.
    Hitting me hard enough to break my jaw is getting answered with hot lead.

I go nowhere anymore without my sidearm.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-14-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Big kid (Image tweeted by Don Trump Jr)
    And that's somehow a mitigating circumstance regarding getting slapped in the face by a violent felon?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Obviously deranged and a danger to others.
    That's pretty much Liberals in a nut shell.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And that's somehow a mitigating circumstance regarding getting slapped in the face by a violent felon?
    Slapping the kid and knocking over a table was certainly not justified but the whole thing is getting hugely blown out of proportion. The guy does seem to be a nutcase.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Slapping the kid and knocking over a table was certainly not justified but the whole thing is getting hugely blown out of proportion. The guy does seem to be a nutcase.
    What about the crack on the jaw?

Do you think it is being blown out of proportion on the MSM, or is the reason why it is being "blown out of proportion" outside of the MSM perhaps because the MSM is not covering it much at all?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He looks like an older version of Screech from Saved by the Bell.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He looks like an older version of Screech from Saved by the Bell.
    Or Lil Dicky

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    My guess is he did not get it from the barber shop.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What about the crack on the jaw?

Do you think it is being blown out of proportion on the MSM, or is the reason why it is being "blown out of proportion" outside of the MSM perhaps because the MSM is not covering it much at all?
    So he fought back when two more adults jumped in. Self defense at that point? This guy no more represents all Democrats than somebody with a Trump sticker on his car robbing a bank represents all Republicans. Both are idiots.

So he fought back when two more adults jumped in. Self defense at that point? This guy no more represents all Democrats than somebody with a Trump sticker on his car robbing a bank represents all Republicans. Both are idiots.
    Uh, yes, it is self defense when an innocent person gets attacked and you jump in to help them. That is why private security/police are compatible with NAP.

And you are a horrible person for insinuating that "both are idiots".

The guy does seem to be a nutcase.
    They are easily manipulated,, and this seems orchestrated.

Find his handler.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Is my mindset in any City environment anymore. and I don't wear such.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Saw a photo that was cropped lower. It's a guy on a skateboard. That's his head facing right, with his arms raised in front of him, crossing near the wrists. He's in a crouching position with the wheels against a curved wall to the right.

Hitting me hard enough to break my jaw is getting answered with hot lead.

I go nowhere anymore without my sidearm.
    Yup.

Fought back?! I must have missed where someone else was even accused of assaulting this madman.

Are you defending this madness?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Fought back?! I must have missed where someone else was even accused of assaulting this madman.

Are you defending this madness?
    You're dealing with a troll, madness is standard.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    You're dealing with a troll, madness is standard.
    Juan Williams is our official DNC establishment spokesman. Take it for what it’s worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Saw a photo that was cropped lower. It's a guy on a skateboard. That's his head facing right, with his arms raised in front of him, crossing near the wrists. He's in a crouching position with the wheels against a curved wall to the right.
    Yeah I can visualize that now from your description.. otherwise looked like some guy with arms in the air doing some kinda crazy movement.... thanks!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast