View Poll Results: In the 2020 Presidential Election, I Will Be Voting For...

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump (assuming he is the GOP nominee)

4 13.33%
  • The Democrat Nominee

1 3.33%
  • Third Party

11 36.67%
  • Not Voting/Other

14 46.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In The 2020 Presidential Election, I Will Be Voting For...

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Dude... that statement is very "I am NEGAN" and it smells of lots of FOX News fakery and alarmism.
    As John Lennon would say... "GIVE PEACE A CHANCE" and quit it with the jingoism & saber rattling.
    I didn't say Trump was better on the war issue, if you want to vote against war then 3rd party is the only choice, that is part of how I chose 3rd party.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Dude... that statement is very "I am NEGAN" and it smells of lots of FOX News fakery and alarmism.
    As John Lennon would say... "GIVE PEACE A CHANCE" and quit it with the jingoism & saber rattling.
    Who is the Rand Paul of the Saviors? Eugene? Negan is a moderate compared to the Saviors that would take his place. The Saviors without Negan would be like Lindsey Graham replacing Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Who is the Rand Paul of the Saviors? Eugene? Negan is a moderate compared to the Saviors that would take his place. The Saviors without Negan would be like Lindsey Graham replacing Trump.

DWIGHT... He is like the Anti-Rick "Rick" of the group in that he is not insane.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Vote and comment.
    . . . not gonna vote quite yet . . . comment -

But, well, sincere compliments to ya' in a poll already 3 pages of posts in after a day . . .

But see, it's going down like this . . . [so man, we'll need more choices as this scenario develops]

Trump gets assassinated in a pissing contest duel with Kim Jung Un . . . Vice-President Pence is another dud from Indiana in the mold of Dan Quayle . . .

that everyone hates with even the Secret Service not willing to take a bullet for his sorry arse.

Rand and Rubio are in a tight GOP race with California June 2020 GOP primary up for grabs . . . so who is the nominee in your poll ?
    Last edited by Jan2017; 03-29-2018 at 01:53 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post

Vermin Supreme, the POTUS Murica needs and deserves. As you all should as well if you desire to be Great Americans(TM).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I doubt you will.

They used Bernie to distract Democrats from our overtures. We seem to think partisan alt-right trolls pretending to be us scared potential crossover voters away, but Sanders was serving a purpose, or he wouldn't have gotten all that publicity. Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafer certainly didn't get publicity the way Sanders did. Sanders was useful for involving Democrats in their own Lesser of Two Evils drama in the primaries, before the superdelegates decided the issue. But Sanders will never be put forth as the serious candidate. He's too radical, and too old.

Besides, they're stuck with trying to get a woman elected, after teasing women with the possibility last time and blowing it. It won't be Clinton. It won't be Tulsi Gabbard, I don't think; if it is she's more of a trustworthy Team Player than she seems. So who will it be? Pocahontas? Somebody out of the blue, like Obama was?
    Kamala Harris seems to fit the bill. Her situation is kind of like Obamas.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-29-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You would be voting for civil war at home.
    And all the combatants keyboard commandos.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Kamala Harris seems to fit the bill. Her situation is kind of like Obamas.
    She was Attorney General of California. Obama was a no show senator, and a community organizer. She is at least as bad as Obongo. A loser IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I will join the plurality of eligible voters by voting for nobody, as I did in 2012 and 2016.
    Keeping up with the Doe's, are we?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

It doesn't matter what you want, you are getting Oprah

new research points to an underappreciated advantage enjoyed by the real-estate mogul.
    It argues that, over his 14 years on reality television,
    Donald Trump
    emotionally bonded with many Americans. Thanks to the heavily edited portrait of the business executive they were exposed to every week, they came to see him as someone they could trust—and, ultimately, a man they could see in the Oval Office.
    So do the Democrats need to find their own reality star in 2020? Gabriel and her colleagues insist it isn't that easy. Trump's television persona, like that of Arnold Schwarzenegger (who was ultimately elected governor of California), was "likable and powerful," they note.
    "He alone made the decision of who would stay or go ... and he was able to make the decision fairly and quickly"—qualities one would like to see in a president. Relatively few reality TV personalities can say the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123