Thread: Florida on Track to Become 22nd Constitutional Carry State.

Exclamation Florida on Track to Become 22nd Constitutional Carry State.

Good job @Matt Collins on helping to get that ball rolling.

Looks like the process is on the fast track.

Florida on Track to Become 22nd Constitutional Carry State

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...l-carry-state/

AWR Hawkins 19 Dec 2021

A report by the South Florida Sun Sentinel suggests Florida is on track to become the 22nd constitutional carry state.

Constitutional carry is a “priority” for the Republican-led Florida legislature, the Sentinel reported.

Rep. Anthony Sabatini (R) has already introduced legislation to do away with the concealed carry permit requirement for Floridians. Open carry without a permit would also be legalized by Sabatini’s bill.

Moreover, Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has already made it clear he will sign constitutional carry legislation, should it reach his desk.

Florida Gun Rights’ Matt Collins posted a video online asking DeSantis, “If constitutional carry made your desk, would you sign it?”

DeSantis responded, “Of course.”

There are currently 21 constitutional carry states in the U.S. Those states are Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have a long way to go, a ton of hard work still ahead over the next couple of months to get this thing to actually move.

The first step is to get the Constitutional Carry bill scheduled for a hearing and vote in committee.

If you're a Floridian, contact Committee Chair Chuck Brannan and ask him to schedule HB 103 for a hearing and a vote:

https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Secti...ativeTermId=89
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    We have a long way to go, a ton of hard work still ahead over the next couple of months to get this thing to actually move.

The first step is to get the Constitutional Carry bill scheduled for a hearing and vote in committee.

If you're a Floridian, contact Committee Chair Chuck Brannan and ask him to schedule HB 103 for a hearing and a vote:

https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Secti...ativeTermId=89
    Many of us here used to joke with you about your height in the old days. I will say this, you are one of the biggest patriots ever at the RPFs. Here's to you Matt Collins!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Many of us here used to joke with you about your height in the old days. I will say this, you are one of the biggest patriots ever at the RPFs. Here's to you Matt Collins!
    Thank you... as far as being short, I make up for it in other ways...
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst