Page 16 of 158 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Colts 16 kc 10 about 7 min to play. Mahomes is 6 of 18 since the beginning of second quarter.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colts 19 kc 10 2:27 to play kc has no timeouts. Colts 182 yards rushing , kc 22 yards rushing 125 penalty yards on 11 penalties.
    Do something Danke

Colts D sacked Mahomes four times and picked him . The interception was overturned but a clear turnover as it was called on the field. Colts DE Turay is being carted off the field . Colts lead 19 - 13 with 1:19 to play , should be able to run out the clock.
    Do something Danke

Colts should be ready after the bye .
    Do something Danke

Colts 19 KC 13 Final
    Do something Danke

Colts have emerged as the by far best 3 - 2 team in the AFC . The AFC is so weak , Patriots , KC , Buffalo , Colts, ravens look like about it . Chargers look like they should be better but are not .The NFC East looks weaker than people expected .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-06-2019 at 09:52 PM.
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Redskins fire Jay Gruden as their coach. Funny he was saying in his press conference after the game he wasn't worried about that happening.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Redskins fire Jay Gruden as their coach. Funny he was saying in his press conference after the game he wasn't worried about that happening.
    should have happened 2 years ago. Of course he's less to blame than their totally clueless man child of an owner.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I thought they would fire him last week . There is an ownership problem there .
    Do something Danke

Yay! Broncos finally won one! Might get another vs Tennessee next week. But as has been a trend, their offense does worse as the game goes on- only three points in the second half. Chargers made a ton of mistakes (so did Denver though). Chargers only TD was a punt return.

Raiders now sit one game behind the Chiefs. Chiefs loss leaves just two unbeaten teams- Patriots and 49ers who play Cleveland tonight.

With Denver and Arizona finally getting victories, there are four winless teams left- Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, and Redskins.

Saints not missing Drew Brees that much- 3-1 now. Steelers can't say the same about Big Ben. They are just 1-4. Their #2 QB was knocked out (literally) in the third quarter yesterday so they are down to a third string undrafted rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I thought they would fire him last week . There is an ownership problem there .
    Maybe the owner of the Redskins should sell his team to somebody that actually cares about the organization.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Once again I pick against the Colts and it ends up biting me in the ass. Every time I pick them to lose they win and every time I pick them to win they lose.

Calvin Coolidge

Now that I've allowed everyone to get a win in order to make the "Cowboys will win the NFC Pickem Contest", interesting, it's time to separate the men from the boys. It's time for the Big Push.

Week 6

Giants @ Patriots
    Panthers @ Buccaneers
    Seahawks @ Browns
    Texans @ Chiefs
    Redskins @ Dolphins
    Saints @ Jaguars
    Eagles @ Vikings
    Bengals @ Ravens
    Falcons @ Cardinals
    49ers @ Rams
    Cowboys @ Jets
    Titans @ Broncos
    Steelers @ Chargers
    Lions @ Packers

Wins
    Anti G -1
    oyarde -1
    acptulsa -1
    juleswin -1
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-07-2019 at 01:08 PM.

NFL Week 6 Picks:

New England>New York Giants
    Tampa Bay>Carolina
    Miami<Washington
    Minnesota>Philadelphia
    Kansas City>Houston
    Jacksonville<New Orleans
    Cleveland<Seattle
    Baltimore>Cincinnati
    Los Angeles Rams>San Francisco
    Arizona>Atlanta
    New York Jets<Dallas
    Denver>Tennesse
    Los Angeles Chargers>Pittsburgh
    Green Bay>Detroit
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-12-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Now that I've allowed everyone to get a win in order to make the "Cowboys will win the NFC Pickem Contest", interesting, it's time to separate the men from the boys. It's time for the Big Push.

Week 6

Giants @ Patriots
    Panthers @ Buccaneers
    Seahawks @ Browns
    Texans @ Chiefs
    Redskins @ Dolphins
    Saints @ Jaguars
    Eagles @ Vikings
    Bengals @ Ravens
    Falcons @ Cardinals
    49ers @ Rams
    Cowboys @ Jets
    Titans @ Broncos
    Steelers @ Chargers
    Lions @ Packers

Wins
    Anti G -1
    oyarde -1
    acptulsa -1
    juleswin -1
    I am going Seachickens ,Pats , Bucs , Chiefs , Dolphins , Saints , Vikings , Ravens , Cardinals , 49ers , cowboys , Broncos , Chargers and Packers
    Do something Danke

49ers start off with 4 rushes for 121 yards , up 14 - 0 on 16 passing yards
    Do something Danke

Because of Antonio Callaways inability to catch a ball, Cleveland gets another interception.

Calvin Coolidge

9ers miss two FG's only lead 21 - 3 .
    Do something Danke

San Fran fans need to toughen up , booing the kicker when he misses is not known to instill confidence .
    Do something Danke

I am thinking the Cowboys can still finish 6 - 10 if they buckle down . Beating Jets , Giants and Redskins.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-08-2019 at 05:52 AM.
    Do something Danke

Niners only lead 28 - 3 after missing three FG's.
    Do something Danke

San Fran fans need to toughen up , booing the kicker when he misses is not known to instill confidence .
    sigh... He led the league in FG% last year and is a long time veteran.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    9ers hit a FG , lead the browns 31 - 3 .
    Do something Danke

Mayfield 100 yards passing , two interceptions , sacked four times lost one fumble . 49ers 275 yards rushing .
    Do something Danke

Well, @tebowlives, still liking that Dak attack?

...still think Dallas has its franchise QB?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Well, @tebowlives, still liking that Dak attack?

...still think Dallas has its franchise QB?
    For 30 million in todays market it's worth it. Maybe they can trade for Colt McCoy, or Haskins?

For 30 million in todays market it's worth it. Maybe they can trade for Colt McCoy, or Haskins?
    You jest Shirley...

Find and pay some hack and put the money into the defense.

And trade up for a real QB.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You jest Shirley...

Find and pay some hack and put the money into the defense.

And trade up for a real QB.
    The window for a title is short and it's here, now. A healthy O line will turn it around. As well as some depth on the o line.

The window for a title is short and it's here, now. A healthy O line will turn it around. As well as some depth on the o line.
    It was here a few years ago; it's gone now: and it won't be coming back for decades if they ruin the team by paying that hack.

Someone needs to get some balls; tell the fans (who have an irrational hard-on for him) tough titty.

Offer him more like $10 million (which he likely won't take) and let him walk; build the best defense in the NFL.

...and wait for a real QB.

9ers miss two FG's only lead 21 - 3 .
    He missed first attempt to the right, so I predicted he would miss next to the left. Kind of a typical kicker thing to do.

3rd was blocked, which was out of the ordinary.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.