Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Who Are These 116,000 Afghans We Evacuated?

So Who Are These 116,000 Afghans We Evacuated?

According to the data provided by the U.S. State Department in the last few days, the total number of people evacuated from the Kabul airport was 122,000. Of those, 6,000 were American citizens (AmCits), and 116,000 were Afghan refugees.

Today the State Department admits the “majority” of the qualified Afghan people who assisted the U.S. during operations in Afghanistan, Afghan Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) applicants, did not get evacuated. That admission begs the question: then who the heck are those 116,000 refugees?

If 116,000 Afghans were evacuated, and 7,000 of them were valid SIV applicants, that means we have evacuated approximately 110,000 residents from Afghanistan who have an unknown ideological reason for their departure.

More at: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-we-evacuated/

Agents of the globohomo cabal.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    People
    I'll be sure to send them to your town.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd kill for a good Afghan restaurant in this town. Afghani food is so good.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

They'd make you wear a hijab.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Voters and Future Legislators.
    You know it.

Afghan Refugees Are Being Settled In Swing Districts

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1k coming to southern Indiana tomorrow with a later up to total of 5k . They brought in 600 MP's etc from Ft hood as a cadre to look after them for up to two weeks . After that i'm assuming they'll find jobs for them and disperse them. Who are they ? I assure you nobody knows .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-02-2021 at 11:53 AM.
    Do something Danke

Do it like the indians, just put them on a reservation and let them have at it.

But no voting in national 'lections

(Kicking them out entirely would obviously be preferable, but alas)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They have to keep the MIC money flowing and that was not going to happen with the absence of Afghanistan. So they create an opportunity for terrorist attacks on our soil so they can justify a new foreign intervention and to justify taking more of our rights - gun control. All in the name of keeping us safe.

This should have never happened. The obvious thing to do would have been to carve out an area in Afghanistan as a new country that these people could migrate to. If the Afghans did not want to defend it, then $#@! them, that is on them.

Bringing them here and dispersing them is obviously absolutely insane otherwise.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I went to high school with a couple Afghani's who had fled pre-2001. Very nice people who wanted to become like us and leave behind the mess they grew up in.

Yes, me too... If you're around the corner, let me know, I can also cook some.

Doubt it, the people fleeing are generally not the hardline islamists. I do think you can expect an increased risk of terrorist attacks over time as some who do not find their way may turn into hardline islamists... Feel free to disagree.
    "I am a bird"

Afghans can keep you warm in winter.

Limited reporting on this so far but news starting to trickle in:

Hundreds of U.S. citizens, Afghan commandos successfully evacuated through secret CIA base

The clandestine operation resulted in the successful evacuation of hundreds of American citizens and vulnerable Afghans.

09/01/2021
    As the Biden administration scrambled to conduct a massive evacuation effort from Afghanistan, American officials quietly instructed U.S. citizens and at-risk Afghans, including Afghan commandos, to head to a secret CIA base outside Kabul to secure safe passage to the U.S. amid increased risks of a terrorist attack on the capital city’s main airport.

The clandestine operation, which took place over several weeks in August, resulted in the successful evacuation of hundreds of American citizens and vulnerable Afghans, including members of the elite Afghan special forces and their family members. At least 1,000 Afghan commandos and their family members were evacuated in the overall U.S. effort.

Eagle Base, the sprawling CIA compound located less than three miles north of the airport, has a controversial history. Established early in the Afghanistan conflict at a former brick factory, the base was used by the CIA from 2002 to 2004 for “enhanced interrogation” of terror suspects. The CIA also used it to train Afghan counterterrorism units.

The New York Times first reported that the U.S used the base for evacuations. The full scope of the operation in the final days of the evacuation effort, however, has not been previously reported. A CIA spokesperson declined to comment on the operation.
    politico.com/news/2021/09/01/afghanistan-commandos-evacuated-secret-cia-base-508646

Afghani food is so good.
    Supposedly it is certified:

Related
    Trump Endorses Prioritizing Afghan Refugees
    Aug 16, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Doubt it, the people fleeing are generally not the hardline islamists. I do think you can expect an increased risk of terrorist attacks over time as some who do not find their way may turn into hardline islamists... Feel free to disagree.
    It was a joke aimed at teh $#@!s girlish ways.

I, too, think that there may well be an extremist or two out of the thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    They have to keep the MIC money flowing and that was not going to happen with the absence of Afghanistan. So they create an opportunity for terrorist attacks on our soil so they can justify a new foreign intervention and to justify taking more of our rights - gun control. All in the name of keeping us safe.

This should have never happened. The obvious thing to do would have been to carve out an area in Afghanistan as a new country that these people could migrate to. If the Afghans did not want to defend it, then $#@! them, that is on them.

Bringing them here and dispersing them is obviously absolutely insane otherwise.
    Send them all to Panjshir Valley.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I went to high school with a couple Afghani's who had fled pre-2001. Very nice people who wanted to become like us and leave behind the mess they grew up in.

Yes, me too... If you're around the corner, let me know, I can also cook some.

Afghans have the highest rate of crime and terrorism of all the refugees in Europe.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Go ahead and think with your stomach.
    You may end up dying for that food along with many Americans.

But we all know you work for the same globohomo commies that these invaders work for and that is your real reason.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Forgive me if I don't believe you.

I am sure they are "nice" and they want to be like "us".

Neither of which indicates a propensity for desiring the kind of freedom envisioned by the bill of rights.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-02-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Afghans have the highest rate of crime and terrorism of all the refugees in Europe.
    Shush with your facts, let's try to stick to warm and fuzzy personal anecdotes about how nice immigrants are
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Shush with your facts, let's try to stick to warm and fuzzy personal anecdotes about how nice immigrants are
    I don’t care where they come from, as long as it’s not on my dime.

No free tickets, no free welfare, but I do support the Bill of Rights and the right to travel freely.

This crap has to stop: “I don’t care about what they do or what rights you lose, they better not f&ck with my welfare!!!”

Last edited by PAF; 09-02-2021 at 09:17 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

[QUOTE=TheCount;7056777]People[/QU

Infidel.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Go ahead and think with your stomach.
    You may end up dying for that food along with many Americans.

But we all know you work for the same globohomo commies that these invaders work for and that is your real reason.
    Why is it that fascists always frame issues as an existential crisis?

Also yes, you caught me, I'm furthering the homosexual agenda by *checks notes* allowing people from Afghanistan to the come to the US.
    Pinochet is the model

Knowing people? Who does that?
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People
    mammals.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    mammals.
    vertebrates

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Great Replacement continues, unabated.

Pipe down and take your cultural enrichment, bigot.

Move to Kabul then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast