Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wasserman-Schultz wants Nazi gravestones removed.

Are these graves on her land? This is a free country if she wants to remove them then let her do it.

Personally I would never want to do something like that. But is she does it then the karma will be hers...
    Last edited by Working Poor; 05-27-2020 at 05:06 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Are these graves on her land? This is a free country if she wants to remove them then let her do it.

Personally I would never want to do something like that. But is she does it then the karma will be hers...
    She represents the 23rd in Florida between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. These graves are in Texas and I believe in one other state.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    She represents the 23rd in Florida between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. These graves are in Texas and I believe in one other state.
    Besides, aren't there laws about disturbing gravesites? You know to prevent Ghouls from grave robbing?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    So she wants to bring grave desecrating karma to these states? How interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    So she wants to bring grave desecrating karma to these states? How interesting...
    Probably on those that want to. I'm no expert of grave desecrating karma. Maybe she needs all the help she can get for re-election.

If everything that offends somebody is removed, there won't be anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If everything that offends somebody is removed, there won't be anything at all.
    Wasserman-Shultz sounds like a Nazi name to me. It should be removed.

I'd like Wasserman-Schultz removed.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'd like Wasserman-Schultz removed.
    I find her offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yes, I can just hear her saying, "I see nothing!"
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 05-27-2020 at 06:12 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I was thinking the same thing after I posted. Too lazy I guess to change my post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12