Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who did Che murder?

Never heard of Haile Selassie? How about Jack Nicholson?

Ever watch Moon Over Paramour? How about The Addams Family?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Never heard of Haile Selassie? How about Jack Nicholson?

Ever watch Moon Over Paramour? How about The Addams Family?

No, no and no. Which one is which?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Lord almighty.

Educate yourself. You'll enjoy doing it.
    We believe our lying eyes...

You're from Nigeria...

And you don't know who Hallie Selassie was...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Here ya go...a top notch anti imperialist...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I am going to ask you a question which I know the answer to, do you know the name(s) of the people on that list that Che actually executed?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You're from Nigeria...

And you don't know who Hallie Selassie was...

Oh yea, its the rasta guy. I have heard of him but never seen a pic of him before. I have learned something new today.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here ya go...a top notch anti imperialist...
    What exactly makes Jim Jones an anti imperialist? how many imperialist pigs/their agents did he kill. I have no love for people who trick and kill innocent people

What exactly makes Jim Jones an anti imperialist? how many imperialist pigs/their agents did he kill. I have no love for people who trick and kill innocent people
    Is the FedGov responsible for US Imperialism?

Oh yea, its the rasta guy.
    The rasta guy...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Btw, this thread is a set up, I have good evidence that the Cuban exiles who made the lists are liars, so I am trying to see how many people are willing to jump on the Che is a murderous maniac bandwagon before I spring the trap. So if you agree with Superfluous man's thinking about Che, let your voice be heard. Don't be shy

Comedy hour at rpf's.
    "The Patriarch"

I have finally decided to seriously consider removing my Che avatar...

...this thread is a set up, ..... . see how many people are willing to jump on the Che is a murderous maniac bandwagon before I spring the trap. ..
    Your second post was to be my first post in response to your OP, I had huge doubts in your sincerity, but alas I could not be
    bothered did not feel the urge to waste my time, it's now 5 pm, I'm bored and wasting my time, carry on.........

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Your second post was to be my first post in response to your OP, I had huge doubts in your sincerity, but alas I could not be
    bothered did not feel the urge to waste my time, it's now 5 pm, I'm bored and wasting my time, carry on.........

You have said it before and you can say it now for the record. Just say that Che is a murderous criminal. You wasted more time tell me how bored you are when you could have easily joined the consensus that are calling him a murderous maniac.

I have to say that I am a little disappointed how only one person took the bait considering how much flack I have gotten from members of this site for my avatar. I will give it more time before I show my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Comedy hour at rpf's.
    Oh no, the cat got your tongue?

Btw, this thread is a set up, I have good evidence that the Cuban exiles who made the lists are liars, so I am trying to see how many people are willing to jump on the Che is a murderous maniac bandwagon before I spring the trap. So if you agree with Superfluous man's thinking about Che, let your voice be heard. Don't be shy
    I have finally decided to seriously consider removing my Che avatar and I am searching for evidence that points to Che my anti imperialist hero being a mass murdering maniac. Any evidence supporting this claim will go a long way into me removing my avatar. From my research so far, I am yet to see any evidence that he is a mass murderer.

Hold your evidence on his alleged racism, that would be a debate for another thread. Thanking in advance for all your contribution.
    You have said it before and you can say it now for the record. Just say that Che is a murderous criminal. You wasted more time tell me how bored you are when you could have easily joined the consensus that are calling him a murderous maniac.

I have to say that I am a little disappointed how only one person took the bait considering how much flack I have gotten from members of this site for my avatar. I will give it more time before I show my hand.
    lmao , we've seen your hand....

And I guess you weren't trolling the forum @Bryan @Swordsmyth cause I don't know if that's a tos thing or not, and
    I really don't know if you're on the free pass list , nor if the slander you just posted about me is a tos thing either.

And I guess you weren't trolling the forum @Bryan @Swordsmyth cause I don't know if that's a tos thing or not, and
    I really don't know if you're on the free pass list , nor if the slander you just posted about me is a tos thing either.

He leans left, he can get away with anything if history is a guide to site policy.

"Communists are our neighbors, co-workers, friends and family, just like anyone else. The vast majority are not mass murderers. There is no reason to smear a whole group based on the actions of a few individuals. That is collectivist. It is also against the guidelines"
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He leans left, he can get away with anything if history is a guide to site policy.

"Communists are our neighbors, co-workers, friends and family, just like anyone else. The vast majority are not mass murderers. There is no reason to smear a whole group based on the actions of a few individuals. That is collectivist. It is also against the guidelines"
    lmao , I appreciate that you get that quote for what is, what it really says, about censorship and where all
    this sjw trash is headed.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You have seen my hand because I just came unto a treasure trove of information to make some people look really silly.

Just pray that Bryan comes to the rescue because I am about to drop some serious knowledge on the forum. If getting a bunch of gullible forum member to declare their position on Che before I drop my evidence is trolling then call me a troll. For all the shyte I took from members on this site for selecting my Che avatar, I think I deserve to have the final laugh at their expense.

Just pray that Bryan come in before I drop my evidence. There are going to be a lot of people with humble pies on their faces.

lmao , I appreciate that you get that quote for what is, what it really says, about censorship and where all
    this sjw trash is headed.

Any choice or behavior can be turned into a group and granted protected status and will be sooner or later once that slippery slope is stepped on.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Which side are you on boy? which side are you on? tell me

You have seen my hand because I just came unto a treasure trove of information to make some people look really silly.

Just pray that Bryan comes to the rescue because I am about to drop some serious knowledge on the forum. If getting a bunch of gullible forum member to declare their position on Che before I drop my evidence is trolling then call me a troll. For all the shyte I took from members on this site for selecting my Che avatar, I think I deserve to have the final laugh at their expense.

Just pray that Bryan come in before I drop my evidence. There are going to be a lot of people with humble pies on their faces.
    Whether Che was a murderer or not was really never 'the' issue regarding your avatar, someone may have called him a murderer,
    but that has very little to do with the overall disgust toward the man's socioeconomic policies.

Which side are you on boy? which side are you on? tell me
    lol @Bryan , more personal attacks and insults, now melding into racism , against rpf members.

Any choice or behavior can be turned into a group and granted protected status and will be sooner or later once that slippery slope is stepped on.
    I'm shocked that it ever got legs here, here of all places, Ron Paul is a gifted man, I don't imagine he had any idea
    what the real goal of this forum in his namesake's plans were, nor where it has evolved, where it is today.

lol @Bryan , more personal attacks and insults, now melding into racism , against rpf members.
    I know you want me to be banned so bad that you are starting to make things up, personal attacks, insults, melding into racism? wtf are you talking about? Get a hold of yourself man, you are starting to embarrass yourself.

I know you want me to be banned so bad that you are starting to make things up, personal attacks, insults, melding into racism? wtf are you talking about? Get a hold of yourself man, you are starting to embarrass yourself.
    That's right, calling Sword 'Boy' , that's racism , however you want to spin it, racism and a personal attack as
    well as a very insulting term.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone remember this pic of Che supposedly executing innocent girls?

Can anyone tell with a yes or no answer if it was Che or not? +rep for the first brave soul to answer.

and no , I don't want you banned, but there you go again @Bryan , insulting a member, personal attacks and
    insults, why do you continue this path ?

That's right, calling Sword 'Boy' , that's racism , however you want to spin it, racism and a personal attack as
    well as a very insulting term.
    Its the lines to a song, its not supposed to offend anyone. Jesus Christ, what the hell has gotten into you. You are white knighting for a man who is probably not even offended in a failing attempt to get be silenced. Are you not even the least bit curious to see what information I have?

I actually have no idea what race SS is even though I think there is a 99.9999% chance it is not black or hispanic. But I don't know or care what his race is. Dn't tell me because I do not want to know. Not that it would make any difference to me but it would help ward off future accusations of racism.

Its the lines to a song, its not supposed to offend anyone. Jesus Christ, what the hell has gotten into you. You are white knighting for a man who is probably not even offended in a failing attempt to get be silenced. Are you not even the least bit curious to see what information I have?

I actually have no idea what race SS is even though I think there is a 99.9999% chance it is not black or hispanic. But I don't know or care what his race is. Dn't tell me because I do not want to know. Not that it would make any difference to me but it would help ward off future accusations of racism.
    You insulted me right here in this thread multiple times, then you called Sword 'Boy' , spin all you want about your racist
    and personal insults you have not fooled anyone . @Bryan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast