Thread: WY - SWAT Berserkers grenade, assault, raid wrong house

Exclamation WY - SWAT Berserkers grenade, assault, raid wrong house

SWAT Goes to Wrong Home, Smash Windows Deploy Flashbang on Innocent People Anyway

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/swa...t49i0qP8pAh.99

Matt Agorist March 10, 2016

Sweetwater County, WY — Multiple members of Sweetwater County’s Joint Special Weapons and Tactics Team made an epic blunder last week when executing a search warrant in search of arbitrary substances deemed illegal by the state, crystal meth. As the heavily militarized team began smashing up the house and deploying flashbang grenades, they realized they were destroying the wrong home.

“It’s our responsibility to be in the right place at the right time; and we failed to do that,” Tom Jarvie, Patrol Lieutenant for the Green River Police Department said.

The SWAT team had the correct address which was 355 Fir Street. However, they were apparently so enthralled with the idea of breaking into someone’s home to arrest them for selling drugs, that they forgot how to work the GPS and arbitrarily picked an innocent family’s home to victimize.

But fret not, after breaking into the home through the front window and deploying a flash-bang at the wrong home, officers then found the correct home and arrested the owner for possession of methamphetamine.

Jason Normand, 35, was arrested Thursday, March 3, by DCI and charged with two felony counts of unlawful delivery of methamphetamine and one felony count of possession of methamphetamine with the intent to deliver.

After their blunder, the Sweetwater County Sheriff’s Office, Green River Police Department, and Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation released a joint press release.

On Thursday, March 3, 2016, at approximately 8:30 p.m., members of Sweetwater County’s Joint Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team, at the request of the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation, executed a high risk search warrant at 355 Fir Street, Green River, Wyoming where individuals believed to be armed and in possession of controlled substances were located. This warrant had been issued by a Judge in Sweetwater County, who authorized the search for weapons, illegal drugs and other drug paraphernalia.

During the execution, some members of the Sweetwater County Joint SWAT team regrettably broke a window and utilized flash bang distraction device at an incorrect address. Immediately recognizing this mistake, personnel from the Sweetwater County Sheriff’s Office and the Green River Police Department made contact with the homeowners and coordinated the repair of the damaged property.

As previously reported, the execution of the search warrant at 355 Fir Street resulted in the seizure of methamphetamine, multiple firearms, and the arrests of multiple individuals.
    Jarvie said the address accidentally targeted by SWAT would not be released, citing concerns of maintaining the homeowner’s privacy.

Thankfully no babies were asleep in cribs when officers threw the flashbang into the wrong home. Bounkham “Baby Bou Bou” Phonesavanh, was not so fortunate when police wrongfully entered his house and blew his face apart with a flashbang.

Police departments raiding the wrong homes and harming innocent people in search of illicit substances is commonplace in the land of the free.

All too often innocent children, parents, and grandparents become the unwitting victims of the state’s immoral war on what people choose to put into their own bodies. How many more unjustified state-sponsored murders will have to happen before America ends this vile practice?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just say no.........

So, the pizza delivery guy is more competent to get to his destination than the regime's heavily armed stormtroopers? What could possibly go wrong? SMFH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Real estate disclosure forms now have you say whether you know if your renters ever dealed/made in meth.

So how would anybody ever answer "yes" to that question?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Some call it an "epic blunder" to others it is just "regrettable." No problem. policy followed.

Damn good thing the home owner didn't try to defend his property against intruders.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Some call it an "epic blunder" to others it is just "regrettable." No problem. policy followed.

Damn good thing the home owner didn't try to defend his property against intruders.

War is hell, home owner casualties would be considered collateral damage. It's the price to pay to keep us safe from....you know drugs an stuff....

War on Drugs must continue! Super Fi! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut!

Just tossn cells...

Ladies and gentlemen
    THIS
    Is terrorism
    Last edited by jkr; 03-11-2016 at 10:04 PM.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Just toss cells...

Ladies and gentlemen
    THIS
    Is terrorism
    Yes, yes it is.

I've said it a million times, I'll say it again:

I have zero concern that ululating jihadists are going to storm my home at oh dark thirty, toss grenades through my windows, shoot my dog, drag my family out in the street and ventilate me if I so much as raise a loud voice in protest.

Agents of federal, state and local law enforcement, with faces blacked out and covered by balaclavas, terrorize over 80,000 homes every year in that fashion.

Let's assume that 90 percent of those raids are "justified" (a figure that's way too high, as far as I'm concerned, but for the sake of argument).

That means that 8000 per year are not.

That means 22 innocent families are terrorized every single day, in the land of the free, by agents of government.

Yeah, I know exactly who the $#@!ing terrorists are.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-11-2016 at 12:53 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

That means 22 innocent families are terrorized every single day, in the land of the free, agents of government.

Reported.......

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, yes it is.

I've said it a million times, I'll say it again:

I have zero concern that ululating jihadists are going to storm my home at oh dark thirty, toss grenades through my windows, shoot my dog, drag my family out in the street and ventilate me if I so much as raise a loud voice in protest.

Agents of federal, state and local law enforcement, with faces blacked out and covered by balaclavas, terrorize over 80,000 homes every year in that fashion.

Let's assume that 90 percent of those raids are "justified" (a figure that's way too high, as far as I'm concerned, but for the sake of argument).

That means that 8000 per year are not.

That means 22 innocent families are terrorized every single day, in the land of the free, by agents of government.

Well said.