Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron just had a great interview on Fox Business

Ron just had a great interview on Fox Business

Did anyone else see it?

Ron just gave a great interview on Fox Business about the Fed and monetary policy. Worth spreading around...very clear description of the current problem to an anchor who doubted the catastrophe that the Austrians are predicting.

I'll put a link here when it goes up on FoxBusiness.com.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Submit it to Ron Paul Flix when you see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Chester Copperpot

he was just on fox news and fox business at around the same time?

damn.. i missed it.. i saw that fox news one.. and that was pretty good too

I hope you guys can put it up soon, I missed it!

Here is the one on FOX...

Rand Paul for Peace

Another score for Ron Paul! He's always so straight forward and to the point. Thanks for fighting for us Dr. Paul!

He's so right it hurts. I shouldn't watch this at work, I started to cheer lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceresasmom View Post
    He's so right it hurts. I shouldn't watch this at work, I started to cheer lol.
    +rep for cheering our next president at work!

Yeah I saw this interview and it was good...I thought there was no major blunder. One issue I had when he said in response to closing bases, that he would close all of them...I thought he should have just said, his usual "Japan, Germany, and S. Korea" for starters. He knows they are the least controversial bases to close...BUT again overall good interview...hope to see more like it!

I think it is important to point that claims of GOP isolationism are rising and it is our time to shift the debate towards non-intervention...so it important to thread lightly here with giving the opposition any thing to point to to prove their point...Saying I would bring ALL the troops home is a bit too much, although I agree, I think Paul should keep his statements specific...don't give the other side a chance to say see Ron Paul would bring every single troop home...that's isolationism...any way my .02ct
    Last edited by BUSHLIED; 06-22-2011 at 10:47 AM.

He did great, but he looked quite tired

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHLIED View Post
    Yeah I saw this interview and it was good...I thought there was no major blunder. One issue I had when he said in response to closing bases, that he would close all of them...I thought he should have just said, his usual "Japan, Germany, and S. Korea" for starters. He knows they are the least controversial bases to close...BUT again overall good interview...hope to see more like it!

I think it is important to point that claims of GOP isolationism are rising and it is our time to shift the debate towards non-intervention...so it important to thread lightly here with giving the opposition any thing to point to to prove their point...Saying I would bring ALL the troops home is a bit too much, although I agree, I think Paul should keep his statements specific...don't give the other side a chance to say see Ron Paul would bring every single troop home...that's isolationism...any way my .02ct
    No, it's not. North Korea is isolationist. Japan in the 16th Century was isolationist. There is nothing isolationist about Free-Trade, Diplomacy, and Travel to all Nations. Just because you either don't have occupational ground forces, air forces, or sea forces in a foreign country, you do not dictate foreign-Nations internal/external affairs, and you do not have alliances with any foreign-Nation does not make you isolationist, it makes you Non-interventionist, neutral, and America-First.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    Non-interventionist, neutral, and America-First.
    I call it "non-invasionalist."
    Last edited by VanBummel; 06-22-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHLIED View Post

Yeah, 'all' was unnecessary hyperbole, he's used to trying to shift people in his direction, but when they are already shifting, he should look at that more closely. I could see keeping a base somewhere on the other side of the world to help with speedy mobilization in the event we needed to go there to counter an attack, for example. Mobilizing from half the globe away might not be the best answer, but it should be a skeleton maintenance crew to keep the oil running in engines, so to speak, not an occupation.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    No, it's not. North Korea is isolationist. Japan in the 16th Century was isolationist. There is nothing isolationist about Free-Trade, Diplomacy, and Travel to all Nations. Just because you either don't have occupational ground forces, air forces, or sea forces in a foreign country, you do not dictate foreign-Nations internal/external affairs, and you do not have alliances with any foreign-Nation does not make you isolationist, it makes you Non-interventionist, neutral, and America-First.

Yeah, I REALLY liked Ron's line at the RLC where he said we need a "Pro-American foreign policy". I've been using it everywhere....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eh, that was an okay interview, he completely missed the point of the last question though. He seems to have that problem occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    Eh, that was an okay interview, he completely missed the point of the last question though. He seems to have that problem occasionally.
    I didn't notice that, but everyone has that problem occasionally, you are focused on what you are trying to convey, and sometimes miss the purpose of what they are trying to ask. He isn't evasive, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    tube
    Was on Ron Paul Flix 3 hours ago. Just saying...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    was on daily paul 3 and a half hours ago. just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    was on daily paul 3 and a half hours ago. just saying.
    They actually didn't have it before me. But nice try.

Checking our publish time and theres, we beat them by 47 minutes.
    Last edited by RonPaulVolunteer; 06-22-2011 at 01:10 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I posted the Fox Business interview, not the Fox News one

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They actually didn't have it before me. But nice try.

Checking our publish time and theres, we beat them by 47 minutes.
    nice try but the video isn't even on ronpaulflix.

your excessive spamming is starting to be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    nice try but the video isn't even on ronpaulflix.

your excessive spamming is starting to be annoying.
    the attitude is a bit strange too. must be a new marketing strategy.
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

Ah, yes it is, it's just not in the featured section. If you don't like my "spamming", there's an ignore function.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, yes it is, it's just not in the featured section. If you don't like my "spamming", there's an ignore function.
    there is also the reply with quote function

Oh God, so now you're telling me how to format my posts. Dude, walk away from the computer and get some fresh air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh God, so now you're telling me how to format my posts. Dude, walk away from the computer and get some fresh air.
    i'm not telling you how to format your posts. read again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast