Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schedule for remaining State Conventions! Please read!

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Agreed. I am up for a pizza bomb or something.
    or a 'parliamentarian hire' bomb.....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

We need a good strong win in Minnesota. Please make this happen, my friends.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthseekah View Post
    Great information, thanks. This whole movement, or whatever you want to call it, has been a whirl wind and amazing to see manifest. Keep up the great work, all.
    Welcome 'Seekah.
    RPF has been at this movement since 2007. And God willing, it will keep going for years to come.
    Last edited by truthspeaker; 05-16-2012 at 06:19 PM.

There's some conventions coming tomorrow! I hope our people are in place!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Tomorrow:

5/18-5/19
    1. Minnesota - The Minnesota State Republican Convention officially convenes. The State Convention chooses the 13 at-large delegates (10 base at-large delegates plus 3 bonus delegates) to the Republican National Convention.
    2. Michigan - National Convention District delegates are elected according to the results of the primary. Each of the 14 Congressional District caucuses elects 3 National Convention delegates. National Convention At-Large delegates are elected according to the results of the primary. On 5/19, State Convention delegates vote on the slate of at-large delegates as proposed by the Credentials Committee. In addition, the State Convention elects the National Committeeman and the National Committeewoman. These individuals, along with the chairman of the Michigan's Republican Party, will attend the convention as unbound delegates by virtue of their position.
    3. Georgia - The State Convention meet to elect 31 At-Large Delegates to National Convention plus the National Commiteeman and National Committeewoman according to the results of the Presidential Preference Primary.
    4. Mississippi - On Saturday 19 May, the At-Large delegates are elected according to the results of the primary.
    5. Connecticut - State Committee Meeting. Presidential candidates submit slates of registered Republicans to serve as National Convention Delegates according to the results of the primary. The slates require the approval of the State Committee.

Here we go!!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

bumping this awesome thread, great info!
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

There's some conventions coming tomorrow! I hope our people are in place!
    I hope so too

another bump here, hope everyone had a chance to see this thread
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

Bump!

State Convention Schedule
    New York 5/22-5/23
    Washington 5/30-6/2
    North Carolina 6/1-6/3
    Missouri 6/2
    Louisiana 6/2
    Texas 6/7-6/9
    Indiana 6/8-6/9
    Kentucky 6/9
    Pennsylvania 6/10
    Montana 6/14-6/16
    Iowa 6/16
    Virginia 6/16
    Idaho 6/21-6/23
    Arkansas 6/23
    Oregon 6/23*
    Nebraska 7/14

*-District conventions

State Conventions completed
    Nevada 5/5-5/6
    Colorado 4/14
    Maine 5/5-5/6
    Arizona 5/12
    Wyoming 4/12-4/14
    Oklahoma 5/11-5/12
    North Dakota 3/30-41
    Alaska 4/26-4/28
    Northern Mariana Islands 3/10
    Maryland 4/27-4/28
    Delaware 4/28
    Minnesota 5/18-5/19
    Michigan 5/18-5/19
    Georgia 5/18-5/19
    Mississippi 5/18-5/19
    Connecticut 5/18-5/19
    South Carolina 5/19
    Vermont 5/19

No State Convention
    New Hampshire
    Florida
    Ohio
    Tennessee
    Massachusetts
    Kansas
    Guam
    Virgin Islands
    Alabama
    Hawaii
    American Samoa
    Puerto Rico
    Wisconsin
    District of Columbia (DC)
    West Virginia
    California
    New Jersey
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

What happened this past weekend in Vermont, South Carolina, Virginia? No mention here of those happenings?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You forgot that Texas State convention is on June 7 ANNNNNNNND Ron Paul will be speaking there as well.http://www.texasgop.org/posts/264-co...-in-fort-worth
    If you don't live you life on the edge, you will never see the view

bump !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Sapper View Post
    You forgot that Texas State convention is on June 7 ANNNNNNNND Ron Paul will be speaking there as well.http://www.texasgop.org/posts/264-co...-in-fort-worth
    It's on there, sir! Sorry, the order is a bit out of whack, I just have it listed under the states that have yet to have primaries/caucuses.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Bump. NY today and tomorrow, more coming soon!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Can anyone attend this? I am not sure were it is or anything about this. Need to clarification on this ASAP so I can do my best to get Ron Paul guys.
    6/10
    1. Pennsylvania - Summer Meeting. The Pennsylvania Republican State Committee will meet to choose 10 at-large delegates. The at-large delegates, chosen by the state's Republican State Committee, will go to the Republican National Convention officially "Unpledged". [Rule 8.3]

Bump
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    new hampshire doesn't vote delegates at their convention

Quote Originally Posted by tuggy24g View Post
    Can anyone attend this? I am not sure were it is or anything about this. Need to clarification on this ASAP so I can do my best to get Ron Paul guys.
    6/10
    1. Pennsylvania - Summer Meeting. The Pennsylvania Republican State Committee will meet to choose 10 at-large delegates. The at-large delegates, chosen by the state's Republican State Committee, will go to the Republican National Convention officially "Unpledged". [Rule 8.3]
    I'm not a delegate but I'd love to attend if open. Live tweeting and all. Anyone know the Pa deal?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

UPDATED 5/20/2012:

UPDATED: All conventions are listed! In my original list, I forgot to include the dates for states that have not had primaries or caucuses yet.

5/22-5/23
    1. New York - The New York Republican State Committee will meet to elect the 34 at-large delegates who are bound according to the results of the primary.
    So how did this go? I don't see any news about this.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    So how did this go? I don't see any news about this.
    I'm wondering about this myself. I'll do a little digging JasonM.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

I'm wondering about this myself. I'll do a little digging JasonM.
    Please do and post here.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Please do and post here.
    From what I can tell the meeting did not actually happen. I've looked all over the web and nothing, not even on the NY GOP website.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

bump for upcoming conventions. Does Washington's REALLY start on Wednesday? That seems an odd day to start.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Bump! Yep it starts Wednesday and ends Saturday!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump! Washington state convention is tomorrow!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

bump

bump.
    >>>>>>Become a Precinct Committeeman<<<<<<
    http://becomeapc.com/

FLORIDA PEEPS!
    "The first week of June (4th-8th) is the time for electing Florida precinct committeeman and committeewoman. These are the people that elect county officers, those county politicians that endorse candidates and basically choose who are our local candidates will be.

Here is how to become a Precinct Committeeman:
    http://thefloridaprecinctproject.wor...p-the-country/

You basically have to fill out this form, have it notarized and turn it in to the Supervisor of Elections between June 4 and June 8th.
    http://election.dos.state.fl.us/forms/pdf/dsde24c.pdf

Do this at your local level:
    Have a big Ron Paul get together with those groups you have worked with in the past. Meetups, whichever. Have everyone get together Saturday June 2nd. It can be a bar, restaurant, park, whichever. Bring a notary. Get all Ron Paul supporters to sign up in their precinct. Have the sheets notarized. Have someone trustworthy turn those sheets in to their supervisor of elections. Or have each person do it themselves.

Hardly anyone ever runs for these positions so most of them go uncontested.

Each precinct has a committeeman and committeewoman so make sure guys bring their wives.

The term is for 4 years. "-FLORIDA! YOUR TURN TO WIN AT THE STATE LEVEL! by Elwar
    >>>>>>Become a Precinct Committeeman<<<<<<
    http://becomeapc.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast