Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zbigniew Brzezinski: It is easier to kill a million people than to control them

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    I like G. Edward Griffin. He talks about controlled opposition, Delphi Technique, Hegelian Dialectic..all of that. Tones
    He also vectors his listeners in subtle and very deceptive ways, as evidenced by this article. It's not always done, but its done enough to be careful not to whole-heartedly accept what he say without critical analysis.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have identified our Stalin. Now, what can we do about him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These people really are psychopaths. They have absolutely no empathy for their fellow man, only themselves. The eyes of someone like Z would likely see nuking a million people as a service to them since he'd be delivering them from a miserable existence.

Quote Originally Posted by tpreitzel View Post
    These people really are psychopaths. They have absolutely no empathy for their fellow man, only themselves. The eyes of someone like Z would likely see nuking a million people as a service to them since he'd be delivering them from a miserable existence.
    The challenge we face is that there is now an army of the following:

• people who come from a long lineage of elite families (ie. psychopaths) and therefore carry the brain anomaly;
    • people who have been ponerized by the system, and while they are not psychopaths they have no problem carrying out the psychopath's plans;
    • people who are entrapped by the psychopath's and their accomplices and feel they have no choice but to maintain their current position inside the cryprtocracy;
    • people who are comfortable in their social status and who do not understand what it is they are doing inside the cryptocracy, but who do not care to ask either.

* * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

email me anonymously

Zbiggy? You still around? Thought you bit the dust years ago.

Per
    Deus
    Mos

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Just from the title and cover alone, you know it was written by a pr*%k.
    "You ain't fooling nobody.........with the lights out!"

Ya know, I was watchin Morning Joe a while back. Mica was outraged by the Miley Cyrus "Stripper pole" incident and went on about how her daughter was no longer welcome to listen or watch her again. Wow, that's your priority? Thats the bad influence on your daughter? The best thing you could do for her is keep her away from her grandfather.
    "You ain't fooling nobody.........with the lights out!"

Discussion of Brzezinski speech during first 5 minutes of this audio (10MB mp3)

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...Mar172009.html

Today, I've been just looking at all the things that are going on, there's so much going on in the world, because the world is in, as they say themselves: transition. This is the century - supposedly - of great transitions; and the big boys who planned it, literally go over every country with a fine-tooth comb. They've already studied all the cultures, the habits, the mentalities of different peoples; and they've planned their Brave New World scenario. I just listened to a talk given by Brzezinski, at Chatham House, on this very topic of what's coming up and how the US must submerge into this new world system, where other countries will start to take over more of the roles that the US used to play. He also goes into all of the scary scenarios, if they can't pull it off, in the way they've designed it to do. And he even made a kind of reference to the fact that the shaky economic system was perhaps a help, at this stage of the game. And I'm sure it is, because I'm sure it was planned to fulfilling their mission of bringing in this new global society.

They certainly took down Russia because the big tycoons over there were banking, completely, literally, banking on oil, their own oil, staying up at $140 per barrel; and it's plummeted, so they've come off their high horses and they're ready to negotiate in different areas now. And I'm sure other countries are doing the same. It's amazing to think that we can live our lives - listening again to that talk by Brzezinski, he talks in long-term, he even talks about a new generation, there'll be a generation in the ex-Soviet system, to grow up to think differently, to see themselves differently, see the past differently than the ones who are alive today in Russia. That's how they plan things; and after Brzezinski, there'll be a little clone of Brzezinski - with a different name - who’ll be planning the next phase of it too. Long-term strategy, you see; long-term goals; and we, all of us, are just part of the strategy as we live our lives; that's all we are to these people, with their on-going chess game. They have the future pretty well planned; and, at the moment, sewn-up, because everything's going along in their favour.

Derek: Hey Alan, are you there?

Alan: Yes.

Derek: OK, well, specifically, I wanted to talk about, you were just saying, you were talking about the economy and the economy it's almost like a science, almost (!) which they tell to the people it's like this fixed science of everything's supposed to work this way, if you do this: this is going to happen. If you do this;

Alan: That's right.

Derek: but in reality, it's actually just a group of extremely powerful people on top dictating exactly what's going to happen. It's just amazing, I was just watching CNN on the television before, very perceptive program! They were talking about: oh AIG etc recovery is going to do this for AIG; but in reality, AIG is actually above the Government almost; they're telling Government what to do. It's just disgusting.

Alan: It's disgusting and it's planned; it's all planned. As I say, it falls in with this strategy too of, once again, disabling Russia, and those within Russia, who were accumulating an awful lot of wealth at the time. Now they're broke, because they were counting on the next 10 - 20 years of high costs of oil and they banked all their borrowing into the country on that very scam. Everyone's been had here, but it's been done with masterful chessman work really, it's a chess game.

Derek: It's insane almost, to think that the people at the bottom, people like us, we're really at the bottom, even if you can see intellectually, or whichever way, above most people but still we're really at the bottom.

Alan: Yes, we are at the bottom and I'll tell you, I'll put this link up too, where you can hear Brzezinski talking about the American people at the end and he says the most uneducated people of all, he says they'll have to start a programme really to start educating them on the big world out there. He really has very little to say about the mentality of the average US citizen. We people at the bottom, really, we're just zombies to them, we honestly are.
    Full audio of Brzezinski's speech
    http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/files...brzezinski.mp3

Also, the very interesting Q&A can also be downloaded at
    http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/events/view/-/id/958/

From the end of Brzezinski's speech:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...zezinski03.htm

Let me end my final point briefly about itself, America itself it's a very perocial point. In my judgment as we look ahead in the detainee of the next President. We all have an intelligent foreign policy in America when we have a intelligent President. (Some audience laughs) And we have just, we have chosen one, but that's not enough.

We need an intelligent public in America. I can say from my own personal experience and I think others can opt test to it as well. That the American public unfortunately is widely undereducated about the world. And we are a democracy our foreign policy has to reflect the popular will that's just a basic fact of life!

And we cannot have a complex intelligent policy in a complex age if the public is not educated about the world. It makes us acceptable when it is not to deliberately propagated demagogy and lately it has been victimized propagation of a culture of fear. And that makes for parallelizes in foreign policy. It also facilitates the activity on American soil of foreign lobbies.

In the historical recent past, many (Huh?) or some of these lobbies capitalize an ideological appeal.

Today they are much more effective they are capitalizing on money, and money, and money goes a long way, and we've to be alert to that. And last by not least the President himself has to tackle the fact that the American public needs education about the world. And he has to try to make the American public understand the new dimensions of the world.

That is an essential task, that is a vital task, that the he has to undertake. And I think, without sounding overly partycism and certainly not excessively differential to the new President. That he has the intellectual and the rhetorical gifts to do just that.

So, let me simply end by saying; yes we can.

Quote Originally Posted by RonneJJones View Post
    From the end of Brzezinski's speech:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...zezinski03.htm

Thanks very much for posting all of this.

I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What Brzezinski appears to be doing in this speech is laying the fabric to the international decision class (the ones at the top echelons of society but underneath the elite), for the new international order. He is saying that there is a political awakening of the public in order to scare this class in to action, and assures them that Obama is on board and that the American public will be managed to accept their new weaker role in this new aged of shared power.

So, just like they give the public their own special brand of propaganda, I see Brzezinski's role here as providing the intellectuals and servants to rulers their own unique set of propaganda to make sure they buy into the new global plan.

Everyone gets lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    In other words, IP is obsessed with movies like "The Matrix" and "They Live."
    ...and Monsters Inc.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Libyan-Canadian cleric linked to Manchester bomber plans return to Canada to clear his name

'I challenge whoever accuses me of such a connection to produce evidence,' says Abdul Baset Egwilla

By Lisa Laventure, Evan Dyer, CBC News
    Jun 04, 2017

CBC reporter Evan Dyer interviews Abdul Baset Egwilla via Skype. Despite being linked in British and U.S. media reports to Manchester bomber Salman Abedi, he maintains his innocence and is challenging anyone who thinks differently to provide evidence to back up their claims. (CBC)

A Libyan-Canadian cleric linked in U.S. and British media reports to Manchester bomber Salman Abedi says he will return to Canada in weeks with the intention of clearing his name.

Abdul Baset Egwilla was an Ottawa-based imam until his return to Libya in 2007. In an exclusive interview with CBC News over Skype, Egwilla denied any connection to Abedi.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liby...mber-1.4143899

Well being 'linked' to someone is easy.
    >_<

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    ...and Monsters Inc.
    Geesh.

- Children are code for "the Public"
    - Monsters are code for the Elite's front me
    - Monster try to use fear to create energy or "power" for themselves
    - Later, learn that laughter, or entertainment, is more prolific for creating "power"

Go read Brave New World, that should help understand the movie, and how it is synonymous with today's world.

Or, better yet, ask Catherine Austin Fitts. She understand's the movie's significance.

* * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

email me anonymously

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12