Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-free speech protesters shutdown Trump rally

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Trump is uniting this country!!! Mexicans, blacks, and white people are coming together!!!!!
    And here I thought the Obama election had taken care of that. Silly me.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Dude, if you really lost your balls, I'm not going to say $#@!, ok?
    Naw, just $#@!ing with ya. They are just hanging on a vine that is old, saggy and graying. That's why I have to man-spread.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    It shows.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-12-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    LOL @ anti-free speech. Only Trump supporters are entitled to "free speech." Anyone who protests against them isn't allowed free speech. Stupid logic from stupid people.
    A protest is where you hold a rally on your property. Preventing someone else from holding their own meetings isn't a protest, it's a violation of their rights. No one is preventing anyone from having free speech other than the left.

It's only by confusing the terms protest and attacking someone that this type of claim is possible. It would be a sad country, and you would be the first to cry wolf, if we all went down to Sander's rallies and used force to prevent him from speaking. We don't do things like that. It's wrong, and completely contrary to America.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    A protest is where you hold a rally on your property. Preventing someone else from holding their own meetings isn't a protest, it's a violation of their rights. No one is preventing anyone from having free speech other than the left.

It's only by confusing the terms protest and attacking someone that this type of claim is possible. It would be a sad country, and you would be the first to cry wolf, if we all went down to Saunders rallies and used force to prevent him from speaking. We don't do thing like that. It's wrong, and completely contrary to America.
    Who canceled the event? Did Trump cancel it or did Sanders call in the establishment to cancel it? Did someone hold a gun to his head? Idiot.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Who canceled the event? Did Trump cancel it or did Sanders call in the establishment to cancel it? Did someone hold a gun to his head? Idiot.
    Swine.

This country needs a Commie cruise. Give all the commies tickets to a cruise in the North Atlantic to see the icebergs and stuff on a big deluxe cruise ship.

When they get out there,....sink it.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Naw, just $#@!ing with ya. They are just hanging on a vine that is old, saggy and graying. That's why I have to man-spread.
    I'm right there with you, but still.... TMI!
    LOL
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Swine.
    Mental midget.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Mental midget.
    Dingleberry.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Dingleberry.
    Vapid.

Vapid.
    Poo-poo face.

Poo-poo face.
    I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say to me bounces off me and sticks to you...

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say to me bounces off me and sticks to you...
    Not if I have a force-field.

Not if I have a force-field.
    I have a force-field penetrator.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    It feels like things are about to get awesome.
    If history is any indicator, the left will soon be blowing things up.

LOL @ anti-free speech. Only Trump supporters are entitled to "free speech." Anyone who protests against them isn't allowed free speech. Stupid logic from stupid people.
    We have a right to peacefully assemble. I am not convinced we have the right to disrupt the peaceful assemblies of others. I mean, can you imagine the press if a TEA Party group organized and invaded a Sanders rally?

LOL @ those who still buy into the Left-Right paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    We have a right to peacefully assemble. I am not convinced we have the right to disrupt the peaceful assemblies of others. I mean, can you imagine the press if a TEA Party group organized and invaded a Sanders rally?
    At every major convention there are protesters. RNC, DNC, G-20. Protesters come. Just because they are there doesn't mean you have to cancel and then all of a sudden claim your free speech is being violated. How pathetic. Talk about bias.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    LOL @ those who still buy into the Left-Right paradigm.
    Crypto libtard says what?

Dingleberry.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Operation: Identify a Soulless Bolshevik has been a smashing success by Trump thus far.

Crypto libtard says what?
    Still name-calling? That's all you've got?

Still name-calling? That's all you've got?
    If the shoe fits...

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Operation: Identify a Soulless Bolshevik has been a smashing success by Trump thus far.
    Operation: Gather all the moron authoritarian supporters has been a smashing success by Trump thus far.

If the shoe fits...
    It doesn't. But nice try.

It doesn't. But nice try.
    Why not? All you ever do is post pussy $#@! backing up the cultural marxists, trying to make everyone feel like $#@! for not giving a $#@! about their retarded "feelings".

You suck as bad as the most liberal liberal to ever liberal.

Pathetic.

@Petar her attitude is typical of progressives who attempt to style themselves as libertarians because they can't honestly face up to the destruction that their politically-correct true beliefs produce.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

tick, tick, tick.............Remember Larry Summers recently talking about the removal of the 100 dollar bill from circulation. This is being done for two reasons:

1. to prevent future bank runs that may thwart with the lack of liquidity in the banking system
    2. cash keeps the black market running and if you wish to punish your political opponents, then the total conversion to purely digital funds is the most effective method to make them heel.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic