Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just saw a link minutes ago to a dossier on Donald Trump

Just saw a link minutes ago to a dossier on Donald Trump

The one in which the Guardian may be talking about and the allegations made by just reading the first page seems rather provocative to say the least. I can't confirm it's authenticity yet but may provide a link to it here shortly.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far read that Trump hired prostitutes to perform golden showers in a Moscow hotel that the Obamas stayed in.

It's a file that has been circulating from Obama to members of Congress and now has been uploaded by Buzzfeed at the following address just an hour ago:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Not on Drudge. Well he's a shill for Trump as it is, so it may not be news for him anyway.
    Anyways the link to the Buzzfeed article: https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...bbX#.xw7vgqvv6

More fake news. This was a 4chan hoax that CNN and the NYTimes actually ran.

On january 10, Buzzfeed posted a story under the byline of Ken Bensinger, Mark Schoofs and Miriam elder titled “these reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia” and posted a link to a document alleging, among other things, that russia has been cultivating trump for 5+ years, that trump has been in constant contact with the kremlin for information on his opponents, and perhaps most inflammatory, that there are many recorded instances of blackmail of trump in sexual misconduct. A prominent claim is that trump rented the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in moscow, where he knew that the Obamas had slept in; he them hired a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden shower' (pissplay) on the bed and in the room. https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...-trump-has-dee...
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ntelligence-Al...

Noted #nevertrump voice Rick Wilson later commented on twitter, stating that the report “gave a new meaning to Wikileaks” (https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/st...82395202379777) and that the report was the reason everybody was fighting so hard against the election of Trump. (https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/st...83514335047680)

The remarkable thing? It's all fake. And not only fake; it's a prank perpetuated by 4chan, on Rick Wilson himself. A post on 4chan on october 26 stated “mfw managed to convince CTR and certain (((journalists))) on Twitter there'll be an October surprise on Trump this Friday” along with a picture of a smug face with a hash name. http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

on november 1, a person without a picture but is assumed to be the same person posted “So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it. They still believe it. Guys, they're truly $#@!ing desperate - there's no remaining Trump scandal that's credible.” https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...8919/#95571329

on january 10, moments after the story broke and began to gain traction on social media, a person with the same smug grin face, and the same hash title for the picture, stated “I didn't think they'd take it so far.” http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106514445#p106520376

This story has taken on something of a life of it's own. Going through Rick Wilson's twitter, you can find many different stories from the time that he had shown the story to a wide number of anti-trump news sources, trying to find a news organization that would actually publish the story. During that time period, he referred to it often as 'the thing', and often playing coy with followers on the content with the story with anybody who was not also a #Nevertrumper. Unconfirmed sources has people as high up as John McCain giving the story to FBI Director James Comey to attempt to verify the story. Given that Rick Wilson runs in Establishment circles, it is not an impossible scenario that long-serving senators are falling for what amounts to a 4chan troll trump supporter creating an ironic October Surprise out of wholecloth to punk a GOPe pundit who derogatorily referred to them as single men who masturbate to anime.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...mp-report-hoax

Ya they tried to smear McAfee by bringing in these women who he was having sex with, but they all said he didn't have sex with them he just wanted them to sit in a hammock that had a hole cut out of it and poop on his face.

I dunno, I mean, I guess there might be some people out there who are really into that stuff, I guess R Kelly may have been, but I just get the feeling that when they come out with that kind of stuff sometimes it is more of a smear that reality.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    Well you're a Russian troll and citing the usual disinformation websites that already know how to spin information. The man and his father otherwise have PhD's in disinformation if there can be such a thing.

Well you're a Russian troll and citing the usual disinformation websites that already know how to spin information. The man and his father otherwise have PhD's in disinformation if there can be such a thing.
    Is this sarcasm? lol

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    LoL the 4chan threads are dated and archived. It's a 4chan hoax, and fake news fell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya they tried to smear McAfee by bringing in these women who he was having sex with, but they all said he didn't have sex with them he just wanted them to sit in a hammock that had a hole cut out of it and poop on his face.

I dunno, I mean, I guess there might be some people out there who are really into that stuff, I guess R Kelly may have been, but I just get the feeling that when they come out with that kind of stuff sometimes it is more of a smear that reality.
    The file makes a lot of allegations and it will be difficult to disprove all of it as untrue. I'm sure some of the allegations will begin supporting themselves in no time, including the thing about the golden showers, haha.

The file makes a lot of allegations and it will be difficult to disprove all of it as untrue. I'm sure some of the allegations will begin supporting themselves in no time, including the thing about the golden showers, haha.
    The burden is not to disprove but to prove. Allegations are just that. Pissing in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    LoL the 4chan threads are dated and archived. It's a 4chan hoax, and fake news fell for it.
    Nope,,

Just folks stirring $#@!.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The Russian disinformation post cited above doesn't say much of anything about what's really contained in the file.

What the heck? The man hasn't even been sworn in and we have to put up with threads like this one?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Nope,,

Just folks stirring $#@!.
    Well the Russians will point to any post, anywhere, or any convenient anomaly like the death of Seth Rich, and will make any plausible conspiracy or theory in seconds these days. But just pointing to some lame brain 4chan posts months ago, which are probably dealing with something else, does not really address what possible sources the file used or the nature of the allegations made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What the heck? The man hasn't even been sworn in and we have to put up with threads like this one?
    In having been uploaded in the past hour or so, I saw Buzzfeed's article have 1.2 million views...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well the Russians will point to any post, anywhere, or any convenient anomaly like the death of Seth Rich, and will make any plausible conspiracy or theory in seconds these days. But just pointing to some lame brain 4chan posts months ago, which are probably dealing with something else, does not really address what possible sources the file used or the nature of the allegations made.
    You are losing credibility with every post you make.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I see red in vonMises future.

was my thought.

curious as to why.
    It's even beyond good satire.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Fake news. It is a document verified to have been fabricated by trolls, and fake news couldn't help themselves.

But remember y'all, this was substantiated by the CIA.

CNN: https://archive.is/7BVmi
    Buzzfeed: https://archive.is/4DP25
    The Guardian: https://archive.is/2mvhS
    USA Today: https://archive.is/YlKXY
    WSJ: https://archive.is/eqS0m
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

The only puzzling piece in this entire story is why Trump decided to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    was my thought.

curious as to why.
    It's even beyond good satire.
    Well you trust Russian trolls over an American. I could very much prove myself as an American but they can't...even if they're currently residents of the U.S. they might not know basic cultural facts of the U.S.... I know it's hard for a person like you to accept something that essentially contradicts what you've come to know about the world, and at this point, I might have to just respect what you believe in, even if what you believe in damns you.

Well you trust Russian trolls over an American. I could very much prove myself as an American but they can't...even if they're currently residents of the U.S. they might not know basic cultural facts of the U.S.... I know it's hard for a person like you to accept something that essentially contradicts what you've come to know about the world, and at this point, I might have to just respect what you believe in, even if what you believe in damns you.
    Did you lose a bet or something and have to make an ass of yourself on a public forum?

So far read that Trump hired prostitutes to perform golden showers in a Moscow hotel that the Obamas stayed in.
    Not surprised tbh. That is disgusting.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump told of unsubstantiated Russian effort to compromise him

Intelligence officials have briefed Donald Trump on a shadowy, unverified dossier alleging that the Russian government is in possession of compromising information about the president-elect, according to multiple reports.

The 35-page document — made up of a collection of memos filled with explosive claims about the billionaire's relationship to Russia — has reportedly been circulating among journalists and officials for at least a few weeks.

But the sourcing on the document is unclear and likely unverifiable. CNN reports that it is based primarily on memos compiled by a former MI6 operative that were intended as opposition research into Trump.

The president-elect immediately blasted the report, tweeting, "FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!"

The FBI is reportedly investigating the credibility of the allegations — but officials told The Washington Post that the intelligence community believed that the sources involved were solid enough to warrant the inclusion of some of the claims as an addition onto the classified version of its report into Russian interference in the election.

BuzzFeed published a 35-page document on the heels of the CNN report that it claims is the original dossier. Several journalists noted that they had seen the document before but did not pursue the story because they couldn’t confirm any of the allegations.

Classified briefings on Russian interference in the presidential election given to Trump last week included a two-page summary of the allegations, according to reports.

Officials told The Post that the summary was included in the report in part to show that while Russia had damaging information on Trump, it chose not to release it, bolstering the government’s conclusion that the Kremlin favored Trump over Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

The two-page summary also reportedly included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information between Trump surrogates and Russian government intermediaries.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Trump transition team did not return requests for comment.

If true, the allegations would be a disturbing new turn in the saga of Russia’s involvement in the 2016 elections.

It suggests that the Kremlin has been compiling damaging information — known colloquially as “kompromat” — on Trump that could be used as leverage against the incoming president.

The allegations that Trump surrogates were exchanging information with Russian sources are equally explosive.

Rumors have long swirled around former foreign policy adviser Carter Page’s reported dealings with Russian energy firm Gazprom and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s ties to a pro-Russian official in Ukraine.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...compromise-him
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The only puzzling piece in this entire story is why Trump decided to respond.

Meh.

We live in an age where you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. If he hadn't responded, they'd be asking "why is he so quiet on the matter? must have something to hide."

If he does respond: "Why is he being so defensive? must have something to hide."

Best thing to do in that situation is tell people to fuc off.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Banned

Blog Entries

You just told a member with 8 years here he is a Russian Troll. LOL!!!!

Look, here is a troll! Though unlike the OP, this one gets paid.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Look, here is a troll! Though unlike the OP, this one gets paid.
    This could be an initial assignment for the troll agency. Go to RPF and troll the hell out of the people there. Let's see how it goes. How else would you explain the persistence?

You just told a member with 8 years here he is a Russian Troll. LOL!!!!
    Yes, and I have made the allegation that the Russians first started interfering with U.S. elections with the Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign as this very messageboard indicates. And as I've said as well, government investigations will likely occur around associates of Ron Paul, if not on Ron Paul himself.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast