Thread: Chlorine dioxide

Chlorine dioxide

I have been wanting to post something about Chlorine Dioxide for awhile. I haven't seen any other post here on it so here goes.I have been seeing stuff about it for years and finally started studying up on it. Of course the usual suspects don't approve of it's use.

Chlorine Dioxide has primarily been used for water purification and industrial cleaning of food and medical prep surfaces, instruments and tools..It as been used by millions of people to heal many different things. It is call "The Universal Antidote" (Video below)due to it's anti-bacteria, anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti viral properties. It is an oxidant capable of delivering oxygen to the cells and organs.

Doctors in South America and Africa are using it the most making available to CV 19 suffers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUCNkE-k8d4

This is how I have been using it:
    https://petehesk.com/cd-spray-disinfects/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Careful.

Some idiot is gonna drink Bleach and say you told them to.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Careful.

Some idiot is gonna drink Bleach and say you told them to.
    Yea well I did not tell anyone to drink bleach this is not bleach although that is what the MSM says but, we all know how in bed with big parma they are and how much they lie. I did not ell anyone to try this stuff either.I use it in a spray mostly on my skin to see if it will clear up a couple of skin tags I have on my body. It is being used successfully in South America to treat CV19 and is Africa to treat both Malaria and CV19. You won't hear the media talk about this clearing CV19 because people can make a years worth of the stuff for under $20. A lot of people are using it all over the world.

Hide your kids.

https://christiannews.net/2015/01/23...court-hearing/

Homeschool Children Seized By Arkansas Authorities Remain in State Custody After Court Hearing

Hal Stanley, a pastor, and his wife Michelle state that they are in shock after their children were removed from their Hot Springs home on Jan. 12 following an anonymous complaint.

The situation began last month as a social worker with the Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS) showed up at the Stanley’s door after receiving a complaint that the children were permitted to go outside in the snow barefoot. The Stanleys assured the case worker that everything was fine, and that the children had plenty of shoes, but had a custom of making footprints in the snow for fun.

“We showed her some of the 200 and something pair of shoes and told her—actually the kids told her—how it was their preference to go barefoot and that it was like a tradition to briefly run out in the snow barefoot and take a picture of the footprints,” Michelle Stanley told reporters.

The rest of the story is at the link.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Is this the stuff Trump was saying should be injected into veins?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    It is call "The Universal Antidote" (Video below)due to it's anti-bacteria, anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti viral properties. It is an oxidant capable of delivering oxygen to the cells and organs.
    At the amounts necessary in order for the delivery of oxygen to make a difference you would be dead.
    There's a reason you could call it the universal antidote, it's a strong oxidiser, it destroys things.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Is this the stuff Trump was saying should be injected into veins?
    Some people seem to think it is what Trump was referring to. I am ot certain if it is or if he actually used it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    https://christiannews.net/2015/01/23...court-hearing/

Homeschool Children Seized By Arkansas Authorities Remain in State Custody After Court Hearing

Hal Stanley, a pastor, and his wife Michelle state that they are in shock after their children were removed from their Hot Springs home on Jan. 12 following an anonymous complaint.

The situation began last month as a social worker with the Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS) showed up at the Stanley’s door after receiving a complaint that the children were permitted to go outside in the snow barefoot. The Stanleys assured the case worker that everything was fine, and that the children had plenty of shoes, but had a custom of making footprints in the snow for fun.

“We showed her some of the 200 and something pair of shoes and told her—actually the kids told her—how it was their preference to go barefoot and that it was like a tradition to briefly run out in the snow barefoot and take a picture of the footprints,” Michelle Stanley told reporters.

The rest of the story is at the link.
    Interesting thread to stick this in.

It probably deserves its own thread. But, yes, Arkansas CPS has been notorious for stealing children since its governor was a guy named Clinton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well we know our own FDA does not approve of Chlorine Dioxide for treatment of any disease. People all over the world are using it for many different diseases with great success.
    I am using it topically to remove a few skin tags and a wart in between my fingers it went away after a few days most of my skin tags have also disappeared. I also use it on my dog on a growth on his elbow that the vet said was related to warts and that did not need to be removed. At any rate it is almost gone one was beginning to develop on his other elbow and it was smaller and has completely gone.

I haven't had any flu like symptoms but if I do there is a good chance I will use it internally to kill the virus. I also use it to clean store bought fresh veggies and fruits and my cutting board. It is not an illegal substance even though a doctor will lose their license if they prescribe it and are found out.It is super easy to make using Sodium Chlorite and citric acid. I am not telling anyone to use it I am only showing how it is used and how it was discovered. You can buy it in tablet form even at Walmart being sold as water purification. It has been around for a long time being used in city/county water supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    At the amounts necessary in order for the delivery of oxygen to make a difference you would be dead.
    There's a reason you could call it the universal antidote, it's a strong oxidiser, it destroys things.
    Just to be clear I am not calling it the universal antidote doctors named it that. Yea it destroys virus, bacteria, parasites and fungus. Many people have also used after they decided not to have chemo for cancer too and have happily ived to tell about it.. I use it on my skin the first spray I used cause a little bit of a sting (not as much as alcohol on an open wound) on the wart in between my fingers but my skin was not destroyed. I did add a little more water to the spray for the skin tags with no discomfort at all. There are precautions to using it if a person buys it and does not understand how to use it because they have not learned how to use it that is on them. What about the drugs big pharma sells that have death and worse disease as a know side effect even when taken as directed but how many people have died because they did not bother to read the disclaimer?

The Secret Weapon Against Viruses (Chlorine Dioxide)

I hope people looking for more info on CDS will take the time to watch this short well done video that I found on a channel on bit chute I hope you can also take the time to explore the channel

https://www.bitchute.com/video/20vFExefagSk/

I use it to help my dog with Cushing's disease. I swear it brought her back from the brink of death within 2 days. Didn't fix all her symptoms, but 4 months later, she's still much better than where she was before ClO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    I use it to help my dog with Cushing's disease. I swear it brought her back from the brink of death within 2 days. Didn't fix all her symptoms, but 4 months later, she's still much better than where she was before ClO2.
    I am glad to hear your fur babe is better. A lot of people seem to use it for their pets. I started giving it to my dog for parasites and he shows no signs of being infested after licking his behind for about a week and the vet stuff not working at all.. I put a little in his daily water as maintenance because he is always going out into the woods eating wild things and loves to drink stagnate water. I also spray it on a wart like formation on his elbow that seem to just be disintegrating. Many people seem to use it for skin and ear mites on their dogs with great results.

I have been taking 2 drops a day and feel a pretty good surge in energy. I took it one time at night before bed and was up all night reading and writing. I also spray it on my skin all my little clear skin tags just gone. I had about 10 or 12 of them in weird places. I also use it like a deodorant. I also have a few very dark flat spots that are fading nicely 3 of them are almost gone and one of them keeps getting smaller I am very impressed. I also put a few drops of DMSO to help drive it deeper into my body with the spray and the drops that I drink. I think anyone who is trying it for general use should go really slow even one drop can be powerful and some people have to cut it 2 1/2 drop in water always dilute it in pure water. If I had something specific I would look up to see if there is a certain protocol for it. A lot of people use it to heal some pretty heavy disease that are literally on their death beds. Especially people with cancer who have had surgeries and chemo and radiation treatments they just don't want to go thru with big pharma treatment when they feel they are so close to death they decide to try something else. Chlorine Dioxide treatment has saved many hundreds of thousand people who had cancer. There is a lot of info on how to use it for treating cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by annyanna View Post
    Some idiot is gonna drink Bleach
    Trying to completely idiotproof the world is a pretty idiotic thing to do.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by annyanna View Post
    Some idiot is gonna drink Bleach
    Yea and a lot of idiots have taken 3 vaccine jabs...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Yea and a lot of idiots have taken 3 vaccine jabs...
    Don't argue with the bots. It's not ladylike.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

CHRISTOPHER KEY (VACCINE POLICE CHIEF) ON COVID TYRANNY, CHLORINE DIOXIDE,

The person being interviewed is talking about what he and his group are doing with the government in Louisanna and wants to help people learn how they have stood up to them.It is a little long but has some really good information I hope you will take the time to watch

https://rumble.com/vrmlbp-christophe...xide-and-.html