Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What's with all the Tattoos these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Err... considering the last few pics in this thread, I think we should keep it to IP.

It's hard to keep your mind on mundane boring things like IP when a hottie like that is stuck in your head,
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Err... considering the last few pics in this thread, I think we should keep it to IP.
    You don't like BBWs anymore? Guys like you can't afford to have high standards, ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You don't like BBWs anymore? Guys like you can't afford to have high standards, ya know.
    The Collins is the consumate ladies man of RPFs. Everybody knows that...

Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by man is truth View Post
    haha melissa you have never aired an opinion that didn't sound like a queef.

Yes, being of the opinion that harmless behavior is somehow bad is in fact hurting the Liberty movement, because there are millions of people without a political affiliation who both have tattoos and want freedom.
    Congratulations. You have just earned my second-ever negrep on RPFs. Accompanied by the following:

Your posts represent just about the most stupendous tome of ignorance I have ever encountered on the internetz. You are offensive, childish, and have attained the proximate maturity of a 2 year old. You are the weakest link. Good bye.

Not if she hasn't registered the design with the copyright office. If not, it's just her word against theirs. WTH are "liberty" folk like you advocate copyright for? It's an anti-liberty concept.
    If you recall, 'libertarians' are viciously divided on that point. It's like abortion. One half of libertarians scream that pro-life is anti-liberty tyranny invading the womb, and the other half of libertarians scream that pro-choice is anti-liberty tyranny allowing the murder of unborn children. Both sides like to oversimplify to present their opinion as the only rational course.

So it is on the copyright issue. You know that even on RPF's there are vicious monstrous screaming debates on where such IP issues as copyright fall under libertarianism and fraud, so to make a statement such that any libertarian in their right mind should oppose all copyright presumes that you are smarter, wiser, and somehow holier than the half of libertarians who disagree with you.

So come on, stop pretending that your opinion is the only opinion that matters to libertarians.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 01-05-2013 at 12:44 AM.

well yes, but not for the same reason- the dollar just loses value everyday, so you are dumb to squirrel them away and immoral to invest them in coercion profiteering corporate state-gamers.

But, when you plan for retirement, you are still being you, at your current age, just considering what to do with excess capital. The present-day excess capital exists in your hand right now.
    Nobody will take you seriously when you start a topic condemning racism while making posts that are bigoted against one sex. Oh you don't like discrimination? Then stop discriminating.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're operating under the false assumption that ideas are property. False premise=incorrect conclusion. Obviously the law exists, but the law is immoral and irrational. Like any such law, it is ethical to violate it. (we have a whole thread about IP around somewhere if you're interested in pursuing this topic further)
    LOL so wait, you presumed that any rational libertarian would agree with your position that all of IP is immoral, even while holding in your mind the fact that there are vehement arguments over the idea right here on RPF's? Seriously??

So you do think you are better than the rest of us eh?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So come on, stop pretending that your opinion is the only opinion that matters to libertarians.
    It took being on rpfs for me to realize that I'm not a libertarian. whew, damn glad about that now too.

Young women should totally treat their bodies like it belongs to their imaginary future husband and keep it for his approval until he takes her.
    Exactly! + rep 4 U!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Enough IP talk, back to tattoos.

Disturbing. Are those shorts? A skirt? Lingerie?

Judging by the crack, the tat is way off center too. Ugly.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Congratulations. You have just earned my second-ever negrep on RPFs. Accompanied by the following:

Your posts represent just about the most stupendous tome of ignorance I have ever encountered on the internetz. You are offensive, childish, and have attained the proximate maturity of a 2 year old. You are the weakest link. Good bye.
    I've been wondering whether to add "man is troll" to my ignore list or not. Based on the post quoted below, I have decided not. Such grotesqueries are just too eye-rollingly entertaining to miss out on.

I just wish Fire11 was still around. Imagine a thread dedicated to a debate between him and "man is troll". Now, I ask you: would that not be the most epically lolzworthy thread in RPFs history, or what?

I think that the vagina is the scariest thing to the character of the Liberty movement, and one of the fundamental reasons that it fails to make a dent in the mainstread dialogue.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Last edited by The Northbreather; 01-05-2013 at 04:25 AM.

You don't like BBWs anymore?
    uh, never did.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I've been wondering whether to add "man is troll" to my ignore list or not. Based on the post quoted below, I have decided not. Such grotesqueries are just too eye-rollingly entertaining to miss out on.

I just wish Fire11 was still around. Imagine a thread dedicated to a debate between him and "man is troll". Now, I ask you: would that not be the most epically lolzworthy thread in RPFs history, or what?
    I vote for keeping it.
    "The Patriarch"

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I vote for keeping it.
    We'll have to clean up after it until it's housebroken.

And when it tries to bite, we'll whack it with a rolled-up magazine until it learns better.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

This guy's sister

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

We'll have to clean up after it until it's housebroken.

And when it tries to bite, we'll whack it with a rolled-up magazine until it learns better.

Dooty duty?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    This guy's sister

AF has a sister?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    AF has a sister?
    She looks like she loves to party!
    "The Patriarch"

This thread needs a bump...

And an airing out.

This thread needs a bump...
    Why am I not surprised?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

trashy is hot sometimes....but hardly ever....

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    trashy is hot sometimes....but hardly ever....
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Yeah, I would never get close to a woman who has any kind of tattoo. If they can't respect their own body then they certainly wouldn't be able to respect me in any meaningful way.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Young women should totally treat their bodies like it belongs to their imaginary future husband and keep it for his approval until he takes her.

I think that the vagina is the scariest thing to the character of the Liberty movement, and one of the fundamental reasons that it fails to make a dent in the mainstread dialogue.
    Why hasn't he been re-banned?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Why hasn't he been re-banned?
    Comedic value? :shrug:
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

"man is troll" is unbanned?

But Fire11 can't stick around for more than three posts?

SMH...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks009 View Post
    why do you want to limit where people can be creative?
    picking out a picture, and telling someone to draw it on you is hardly creative.

"man is troll" is unbanned?

But Fire11 can't stick around for more than three posts?

SMH...
    So is Mr. Perfidy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Banned

Blog Entries
    I also hate that awkward moment when someone starts showing you their tattoos and telling the stories behind them.

1. you got the tattoos because you think they are cool. I find them boring, and the stories behind them boring.
    2. I hate about 95% of the tattoos I see. They are ugly
    3. It is unfair to ask me what I think of your tattoos. It's like asking me what I think of your burn scars. They will never go away, so I have to be polite and say "nice" even though I'm thinking, "Holy $#@!, that'll be on your tits forever, and I'll be giving your ghandi tattoo a facial every time i give you a pearl necklace"
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-21-2013 at 10:33 PM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678