Thread: Whiteness Is a Pandemic

Exclamation Whiteness Is a Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That's from a fetidly septic chunk of verbiage entitled "Whiteness Is a Pandemic" (see Sullivan's article for the source URL, because I'll be damned if I link to it).
    No worries...

Whiteness Is a Pandemic

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/whit...170000715.html

Damon Young Wed, March 17, 2021

I don’t have much to add here today that hasn’t already been said.

Whiteness is a public health crisis. It shortens life expectancies, it pollutes air, it constricts equilibrium, it devastates forests, it melts ice caps, it sparks (and funds) wars, it flattens dialects, it infests consciousnesses, and it kills people—white people and people who are not white, my mom included. There will be people who die, in 2050, because of white supremacy-induced decisions from 1850.

A line can and should be drawn from the actions of the white supremacist who stalked into three Atlanta-area massage parlors yesterday, and allegedly killed eight people—six of whom were of Asian descent—to the relentless anti-Asian rhetoric pollinating national discourse over the past year. The former president, and the party of the former president, can and should be blamed for this and the sudden increase of racist violence against Asian Americans. The line doesn’t stop there, though. It extends back 400 years, and has tentacles clawing everywhere white supremacy exists here, in America, which is everywhere.

There’s a line connecting this act of terror to the 11 people killed at the Tree of Life synagogue in 2018, and the nine people killed at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in 2015, of course. But also to gentrification, to red-lining, to racial profiling, to gerrymandering, to voter oppression, to mass incarceration, to the war on drugs, to the subprime mortgage crisis, to the vast disparities in both COVID deaths and who receives COVID vaccinations, to how the men and women who stormed the capitol just went home and had dinner with their families afterwards. While we were still processing and recovering from what we witnessed, they were on already back on their couches, watching Criminal Minds.

White supremacy is a virus that, like other viruses, will not die until there are no bodies left for it to infect.

Which means the only way to stop it is to locate it, isolate it, extract it, and kill it.

I guess a vaccine could work, too. But we’ve had 400 years to develop one, so I won’t hold my breath.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The reason they want to exterminate us is because they know we are the superior race.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'll repost my remarks on this from the other thread, because it's important and it bears repeating.

[A]s an aside, there's this little tidbit from Sullivan's article (bold emphasis added):

In The Root, the real reason for the murders was detailed: “White supremacy is a virus that, like other viruses, will not die until there are no bodies left for it to infect. Which means the only way to stop it is to locate it, isolate it, extract it, and kill it.”

That's from a fetidly septic chunk of verbiage entitled "Whiteness Is a Pandemic" (see Sullivan's article for the source URL, because I'll be damned if I link to it).

Yet here is what Gina Carano posted online that got her fired from Disney - because in Disney's words, it is "abhorrent and unacceptable":

This is the world being engineered for us, and there will be consequences.

It can happen here - and the groundwork is already being laid.

Ideological particulars aside, Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

He'd be proud of the New York Times and the Washington Post. He'd be proud of Disney.

And he'd be proud of that raving bigot at The Root.

They are all his bastard offspring. They are all his spiritual children.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-20-2021 at 12:21 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The Root is obviously a hyperbolically racial magazine, since its slogan is "The Blacker the Content the Sweeter the Truth."

The fun fact is considering the black on black crime rate, he probably would not even survive in an all-Black America
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    The Root is obviously a hyperbolically racial magazine, since its slogan is "The Blacker the Content the Sweeter the Truth."

The fun fact is considering the black on black crime rate, he probably would not even survive in an all-Black America
    Proudly picked up and run with by Yahoo.

I wonder if they plan to link articles from David Duke previously posted on Stormfront as well?

Not that Duke, as far as I know, ever wrote anything about blacks being viruses that had to eradicated.

I'll repost my remarks on this from the other thread, because it's important and it bears repeating.

[A]s an aside, there's this little tidbit from Sullivan's article (bold emphasis added):

In The Root, the real reason for the murders was detailed: “White supremacy is a virus that, like other viruses, will not die until there are no bodies left for it to infect. Which means the only way to stop it is to locate it, isolate it, extract it, and kill it.”

Yet here is what Gina Carano posted online that got her fired from Disney - because in Disney's words, it is "abhorrent and unacceptable":

He'd be proud of the New York Times and the Washington Post. He'd be proud of Disney.

Contrary to popular belief, the Gestapo was not the all-pervasive, omnipotent agency in German society.[111] In Germany proper, many towns and cities had fewer than 50 official Gestapo personnel. For example, in 1939 Stettin and Frankfurt am Main only had a total of 41 Gestapo men combined.[111] In Düsseldorf, the local Gestapo office of only 281 men were responsible for the entire Lower Rhine region, which comprised 4 million people.[112] "V-men", as undercover Gestapo agents were known, were used to infiltrate Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) and Communist opposition groups, but this was more the exception, not the rule.[113] The Gestapo office in Saarbrücken had 50 full-term informers in 1939.[113] The District Office in Nuremberg, which had the responsibility for all of northern Bavaria, employed a total of 80–100 full-term informers between 1943 and 1945.[113]

The majority of Gestapo informers were not full-term informers working undercover, but were rather ordinary citizens who chose to denounce other people to the Gestapo.[114]

According to Canadian historian Robert Gellately's analysis of the local offices established, the Gestapo was—for the most part—made up of bureaucrats and clerical workers who depended upon denunciations by citizens for their information. Gellately argued that it was because of the widespread willingness of Germans to inform on each other to the Gestapo that Germany between 1933 and 1945 was a prime example of panopticism.[115] The Gestapo—at times—was overwhelmed with denunciations and most of its time was spent sorting out the credible from the less credible denunciations.[116] Many of the local offices were understaffed and overworked, struggling with the paper load caused by so many denunciations.[117] Gellately has also suggested that the Gestapo was "a reactive organisation" "... which was constructed within German society and whose functioning was structurally dependent on the continuing co-operation of German citizens".[118]

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I wonder if they plan to link articles from David Duke previously posted on Stormfront as well?
    Hah, linking articles from David Duke? I think Greta Thunberg will actually go back to school before that happens. Leave alone David Duke, they will never allow any article which busts their bull$#@! claims of "white supremacy" or one which exposes black on black crime or how the majority of crimes committed against Asians are actually done by black people.

The idea of "inciting racial hatred" is only applied to a White person who criticizes or expresses negative thoughts with a little too much zeal and passion against a non-White group. Some woke Bolshevik red commie scum like this guy, spewing anti-White hatred and contempt will never be charged with "inciting hate" under this current anti-White political regime.

Not that Duke, as far as I know, ever wrote anything about blacks being viruses that had to eradicated.

I'm not too familiar with David Duke's writings, but yeah, as far as my knowledge goes, I don't recall him writing anything about blacks being viruses that must be exterminated. I can see Don Black possibly writing something like that though.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.facebook.com/elnuevodia/...58705766378751

According to Puerto Rico's main newspaper. Tourism is racist and sexist colonial violence .

Instead of focusing on the kind of tourism that is coming to us, we should perhaps reflect on how tourism represents a violent act in itself, based on racist and sexist imaginations, writes Yarimar Bonilla.

It bears repeating, and repeating again, until people understand what we're heading toward.

The only question I have is, "when?"

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    It bears repeating, and repeating again, until people understand what we're heading toward.

The only question I have is, "when?"
    Any day...any minute.

That's one of the terrifying aspects totalitarian revolution...it can happen, literally, overnight.

The machinery is all in place...all it will take is a signature.

The only pandemic I'm seeing is Marxism. That's the virus that has to be eliminated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Africa has like 100 countries that are just black
    Asia has at least like 10 that are just Asian
    India is of course just Indians
    Everything South of the US is basically just Mexicans

But white people wanting they own country noooooo thats rasis
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

A line can and should be drawn from the actions of the white supremacist who stalked into three Atlanta-area massage parlors yesterday, and allegedly killed eight people—six of whom were of Asian descent—to the relentless anti-Asian rhetoric pollinating national discourse over the past year. The former president, and the party of the former president, can and should be blamed for this and the sudden increase of racist violence against Asian Americans. The line doesn’t stop there, though. It extends back 400 years, and has tentacles clawing everywhere white supremacy exists here, in America, which is everywhere.
    It's interesting that someone who admitted to killing 8 people but denies doing it for white supremacy is guilty of being a white supremacist but is only "allegedly" guilty of actually killing those 8 people. The truth is he is a sexually repressed fundamentalist Christian (according to what he said). Fundamentalist Christians should be thankfull whiteness is the target.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Stupidity Is a Pandemic

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No worries...

Whiteness Is a Pandemic

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/whit...170000715.html

Damon Young Wed, March 17, 2021

I don’t have much to add here today that hasn’t already been said.

Whiteness is a public health crisis. It shortens life expectancies, it pollutes air, it constricts equilibrium, it devastates forests, it melts ice caps, it sparks (and funds) wars, it flattens dialects, it infests consciousnesses, and it kills people—white people and people who are not white, my mom included. There will be people who die, in 2050, because of white supremacy-induced decisions from 1850.

There’s a line connecting this act of terror to the 11 people killed at the Tree of Life synagogue in 2018, and the nine people killed at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in 2015, of course. But also to gentrification, to red-lining, to racial profiling, to gerrymandering, to voter oppression, to mass incarceration, to the war on drugs, to the subprime mortgage crisis, to the vast disparities in both COVID deaths and who receives COVID vaccinations, to how the men and women who stormed the capitol just went home and had dinner with their families afterwards. While we were still processing and recovering from what we witnessed, they were on already back on their couches, watching Criminal Minds.

White supremacy is a virus that, like other viruses, will not die until there are no bodies left for it to infect.

Which means the only way to stop it is to locate it, isolate it, extract it, and kill it.

I guess a vaccine could work, too. But we’ve had 400 years to develop one, so I won’t hold my breath.

When our ancestors arrived at Plymouth Rock in the early 1600's there were NO socialists community organizers offering government largesse in exchange for votes.

They created a nation from scratch.

Parasitism and socialism are the pandemic.

Don't let the miserable leftwingers make you feel guilty about your race. F U C K Them.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/elnuevodia/...58705766378751

According to Puerto Rico's main newspaper. Tourism is racist and sexist colonial violence .
    they are done , currently those dipshits are crying because the tourists dont want to wear masks . They should all just go back to spain .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Stupidity Is a Pandemic
    Is there a vaccine that can be created to end that or are we past that point?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's interesting that someone who admitted to killing 8 people but denies doing it for white supremacy is guilty of being a white supremacist but is only "allegedly" guilty of actually killing those 8 people.
    Good catch! I completely missed that.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

But you ain't bona fide.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Is there a vaccine that can be created to end that or are we past that point?
    Well, the current vaccine might just take care of that.

We should know within a couple of years.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In replying to a post in another thread, I discovered that the bozo who wrote the OP article is the same one who achieved some notoriety in 2017 for an article titled "Straight Black Men Are the White People of Black People." (I won't link to that one, either, but anyone with some basic search-fu should be able to find it.)