Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whoomp there it is : H.R. 127 A Bill to destroy possession of Firearms

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I've no idea what FUD is, so that's lost on me. The rest of your post I will not argue at all, I completely agree. The only place you and I are at odds is I don't want to paint regular mainstreet citizens that just so happen to consider themselves democrats with the same brush as I do the actual string pullers. Those people are going to be on the chopping block just the same as us here soon, they will realize just like most mainstreet republicans will how badly they've been manipulated.

I've no hesitation in using whatever force I need to employ to stop someone or something from keeping me living my life as I see fit. But I will not look at my fellow human beings that have been so abused as I have been with anger or hate. It really says something that this mentality is so attacked on these forums these days.
    FUD = Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt.

I don't want to paint regular mainstreet citizens that just so happen to consider themselves democrats with the same brush as I do the actual string pullers.
    Neither do I.

I think a reasonable time, depending on circumstances, to denounce and distance themselves from the Marxist revolutionists working in their name is not out of the question.

Failure to do so however, indicates tacitly approving of their plans and what that means for me.

That marks them as my enemy.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-02-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I think they are talking about peaceful secession.

I happen to agree, I think we've gone past that point.

Theye are not going to allow us to just walk away.
    I think that most of us agree that peaceful secession will never be allowed.

To expand on what I stated earlier to TheTexan regarding organic revolution vs. secession, I just have a hard time imagining enough people in positions of power willing and able to start a bona fide secession movement. Any governor with the ballls to do so would be quickly eliminated by the federal government. I wouldn't discourage anyone from advocating for secession, but I just do not believe it can happen within the current climate. I think that it would be far more likely that we would see a near repeat of January 6th, but with guns, than a credible secession movement. At this trajectory, it is almost inevitable that people will "pop-off" in at least some manner.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Failure to do so however, indicates tacitly approving of their plans and what that means for me.

That marks them as my enemy.
    I've been distancing myself from known leftists. Everything we have been talking about these last ten years is almost upon us, and people that support this tyranny are credible security threats, even if unwittingly. We are in a cold war against our own government and operational security is required. These willing concubines are the people that will gladly and dutifully report their fellow citizens for wrong-think. We already have instances of people outing family members for attending the January 6th D.C. "party," resulting in either loss of employment or arrest. $#@! these people.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I think they are talking about peaceful secession.

I happen to agree, I think we've gone past that point.

Theye are not going to allow us to just walk away.
    Yes, but again the point is that will be their choice, to initiate violence.

Probably the worst possible path is some ham-fisted attempt at a coup, or insurrection. What's the point? To overthrow a government, and then rule over half a nation that now can legitimately claim that they're basically being held against their will? Do people think that a trial will sway their opinion? Or that some supposed detailing of "the facts"? We're living in a society where (at least) 2 groups of people are looking at the same timeline and coming away with 2 completely disparate interpretations.

Getting secessionism into the popular conscience is about as good a chance as we have of avoiding catastrophe. And I'll grant you, it's not a good chance. But it's better than giving into bloodlust. There's a better chance that we can have a free(r) society on the other side of this is we make a legitimate and peaceful claim to secede. Hell, they might even be happy to have us go... they're so convinced we'd turn into a 3rd world country, they might let us go peacefully just so they can laugh at us.

But no one is talking about secession. Everyone is hepped up on the energy of 1/6, like it was a good idea. It's going to take something no more than half of that embarrassment of a sh!t show for them to really ratchet down. Then you can forget about everything. The best you'll be able to hope for at that point is to go out in a blaze of glory. Which sounds great and all, until you realize that there is more at stake here than just YOU. There is our posterity to consider.

I hate to get all maudlin and invoke the "Founders" (pbut), but I'm gonna:

Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch for the massive propaganda roll-out to start any minute and a horrific false flag shooting to "force Congress to act". Same script every time.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

Probably the worst possible path is some ham-fisted attempt at a coup, or insurrection. What's the point? To overthrow a government, and then rule over half a nation that now can legitimately claim that they're basically being held against their will? Do people think that a trial will sway their opinion? Or that some supposed detailing of "the facts"? We're living in a society where (at least) 2 groups of people are looking at the same timeline and coming away with 2 completely disparate interpretations.

Getting secessionism into the popular conscience is about as good a chance as we have of avoiding catastrophe. And I'll grant you, it's not a good chance. But it's better than giving into bloodlust. There's a better chance that we can have a free(r) society on the other side of this is we make a legitimate and peaceful claim to secede. Hell, they might even be happy to have us go... they're so convinced we'd turn into a 3rd world country, they might let us go peacefully just so they can laugh at us.

But no one is talking about secession. Everyone is hepped up on the energy of 1/6, like it was a good idea. It's going to take something no more than half of that embarrassment of a sh!t show for them to really ratchet down. Then you can forget about everything. The best you'll be able to hope for at that point is to go out in a blaze of glory. Which sounds great and all, until you realize that there is more at stake here than just YOU. There is our posterity to consider.

All they would do is let you think you were about to win a secession and then yank the rug from under you. Then they would have their laugh.

After looking at territory, we've had several threads on it, I'm convinced the ONLY option would be Texas. It has legal standing. It has the infrastructure, access to shipping, and petroleum and refining. BUT, to do that about 15-20 million secessionists would have to make the move. The state, like most others is divided down the middle. So it would take that kind of influx, along with a massive PR campaign and lawful government takeover, to make it happen.

And THEN the fun and games would begin. Because the U.S. Fed. Gov. is NOT going to let Texas walk away. Never. Ever. We won the Revolution because the Enemy lay across a vast ocean. Other countries harried that Enemy on It's fronts and at least gave a modicum of support to the Revolution, for the most part because it weakened THEIR Enemy.

You are NOT going to find that in this NATO/Globalist world. No other country is going to Recognize your new Country of Texas or New Hampshire or Wherever. Just like they didn't the South during the Civil War. Had the South pressed for Victory at the beginning of the War they would have had their freedom, Recognition and MORE.
    And the South, always hoping to just hold the line until foreign countries threw support to them, to Recognize them and trade with them, FAILED.
    Secession is a pipe dream without war. You're chasing the Dragon while they continually move pieces into place.
    The frog has already been boiled nigh unto death. Now Theye want to remove it for a live dissection.
    This frog's tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    All they would do is let you think you were about to win a secession and then yank the rug from under you. Then they would have their laugh.

After looking at territory, we've had several threads on it, I'm convinced the ONLY option would be Texas. It has legal standing. It has the infrastructure, access to shipping, and petroleum and refining. BUT, to do that about 15-20 million secessionists would have to make the move. The state, like most others is divided down the middle. So it would take that kind of influx, along with a massive PR campaign and lawful government takeover, to make it happen.

And THEN the fun and games would begin. Because the U.S. Fed. Gov. is NOT going to let Texas walk away. Never. Ever. We won the Revolution because the Enemy lay across a vast ocean. Other countries harried that Enemy on It's fronts and at least gave a modicum of support to the Revolution, for the most part because it weakened THEIR Enemy.

You are NOT going to find that in this NATO/Globalist world. No other country is going to Recognize your new Country of Texas or New Hampshire or Wherever. Just like they didn't the South during the Civil War. Had the South pressed for Victory at the beginning of the War they would have had their freedom, Recognition and MORE.
    And the South, always hoping to just hold the line until foreign countries threw support to them, to Recognize them and trade with them, FAILED.
    Secession is a pipe dream without war. You're chasing the Dragon while they continually move pieces into place.
    The frog has already been boiled nigh unto death. Now Theye want to remove it for a live dissection.
    This frog's tired of it.
    Just like Russia has done to every other State that has tried to secede from Russia. They have found themselves in WAR.

Well, this is the world now. WORLD WAR 3 has just begun, and very few seem to understand that it has.

I also have this feeling due to Chinese Military poised in BOTH Canada and Mexico, they are WAITING for a MAJOR CONFLICT to break out and we may find ourselves in a HOT WAR ON US SOIL WITH CHINA.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Where is the evidence that has been debunked? There are hundreds of testimonies. Only like 4 have been debunked.

And how can anyone reasonably claim that any of these were debunked, without a single $#@!ing audit?
    Hundreds of pundits that are pissed their man lost or don't give $#@! and were just in it for Ad views. Maybe best for another thread but some guy youtube, some pillow guy that saw a video on youtube, Trump saying it off the cuff, Alex Jones, opposition news channels are not valid "proof" or sources of information.

There is voter fraud every cycle whether it was enough to throw the election has not been proven. Trump was warned about the possibility but typical for him only paid lip service for action.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-02-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Just like Russia has done to every other State that has tried to secede from Russia. They have found themselves in WAR.

Well, this is the world now. WORLD WAR 3 has just begun, and very few seem to understand that it has.

I also have this feeling due to Chinese Military poised in BOTH Canada and Mexico, they are WAITING for a MAJOR CONFLICT to break out and we may find ourselves in a HOT WAR ON US SOIL WITH CHINA.
    China is a buddy of the Illegitimate Marxist Fed. Gov. in control. They would be the FIRST NATO troops in if things were going cross-wise.

That is a good summary. I will take either or but whatever path will be doomed failure if people continue to let the elites control the narrative and therefore who will lead them. They are all part of the same club against us.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-02-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Hundreds of pundits that are pissed their man lost or don't give $#@! and were just in it for Ad views. Maybe best for another thread but some guy youtube, some pillow guy that saw a video on youtube, Trump saying it off the cuff, Alex Jones, opposition news channels are not valid "proof" or sources of information.

There is voter fraud every cycle whether it was enough to throw the election has not been proven. Trump was warned about the possibility but typical for him only paid lip service for action, which was typical of how he always operated, 10% or nothing - just lip service.
    Are we going to start talking about Mike Lindell and 'My Pillow's' in this thread too?

Are we going to start talking about Mike Lindell and 'My Pillow's' in this thread too?
    Challenge accepted. From this point on, no matter the topic or thread I will some how fit the "My Pillow" guy into the discussion in at least one post in each thread I participate in.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-02-2021 at 05:40 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some good points were made by quite a few posters in this thread.

On the topic of the bill, its passage would accelerate the state of affairs. Assuming it does pass, "Molon Labe" is just bad policy. They will come and take them at a time and place of their choosing while the potential opposition makes no move against them. Given that knowledge, if one is going to be made a criminal by the state overnight, then one might as well be the best damn criminal one can be.

Challenge accepted. From this point on, not matter the topic or thread I will some how fit the "My Pillow" guy into the discussion in at least one post in each thread I participate in.
    Please, no.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Some good points were made by quite a few posters in this thread.

On the topic of the bill, its passage would accelerate the state of affairs. Assuming it does pass, "Molon Labe" is just bad policy. They will come and take them at a time and place of their choosing while the potential opposition makes no move against them. Given that knowledge, if one is going to be made a criminal by the state overnight, then one might as well be the best damn criminal one can be.
    Huzzah!

What about 50+ hours of testimony provided to state legislature hearings by hundreds of witnesses?

There is voter fraud every cycle whether it was enough to throw the election has not been proven.
    There is an overwhelming amount of evidence, across numerous different categories. I have seen more than enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the election was stolen. For the vast majority of the evidence, it has never even been addressed, in any court room, or by any SOS. Just ignored, dismissed.

Sites like the below only scratch the surface of the evidence that is available. There is too much to even get it all catalogued.

https://www.hereistheevidence.com

The ONLY way you could convince me at this point that the election wasn't stolen, is if I were to be provided an equal amount of documentation/evidence that the Republicans were doing the same amount of shenanigans as the Democrats. There is ZERO evidence to make that assertion.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Don't you get tired of posting fear porn? None of that is going to happen. All the same crap was predicted when Obama won.
    You are a moron. Democrats have full control of the federal government and they have told the public that they plan to use that power to the fullest.

They have been doing what they have been threatening to do, whether you realize it or not.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    You are a moron. Democrats have full control of the federal government and they have told the public that they plan to use that power to the fullest.

They have been doing what they have been threatening to do, whether you realize it or not.
    Plus there's a reason why they are keeping thousands of soldiers in the capitol through at least March.

I would assume they are planning to pass something nefarious between now and then. And they plan on needing protection.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

OK. Before THIS thread slides.....

This is NOT about Trump. This is NOT about election fraud.

THIS is about a full on Marxist threat by the CURRENT Marxist Executive Administration and the Legislative branch, and the actions that are going to be needed to END this bull$#@!.

Back on topic.

This frog's tired of it.
    First, I didn't say that secession wouldn't come without war. I'm saying it's our best chance at avoiding a sectarian conflict that would make the dissolution of Kosovo look like a day at the park.

Second, I'd love to hear what the alternative is...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Plus there's a reason why they are keeping thousands of soldiers in the capitol through at least March.

I would assume they are planning to pass something nefarious between now and then. And they plan on needing protection.
    My assumption would be that they are keeping them there through the impeachment.

We all have differing views here but one thing we all have in common is that we will not accept any further infringement of our gun rights. Whether the route is state or regional succession or revolution, the greatest threat to any success is brainwashed gun owners that will simply comply and not resist.

OK. Before THIS thread slides.....

This is NOT about Trump. This is NOT about election fraud.

THIS is about a full on Marxist threat by the CURRENT Marxist Executive Administration and the Legislative branch, and the actions that are going to be needed to END this bull$#@!.

Back on topic.
    I will just reply to this and be done.

What about 50+ hours of testimony provided to state legislature hearings by hundreds of witnesses?

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence, across numerous different categories. I have seen more than enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the election was stolen. For the vast majority of the evidence, it has never even been addressed, in any court room, or by any SOS. Just ignored, dismissed.

Sites like the below only scratch the surface of the evidence that is available. There is too much to even get it all catalogued.

https://www.hereistheevidence.com

The ONLY way you could convince me at this point that the election wasn't stolen, is if I were to be provided an equal amount of documentation/evidence that the Republicans were doing the same amount of shenanigans as the Democrats. There is ZERO evidence to make that assertion.
    You need to take a closer look at that site. It is literally linking to supporters tweets as evidence. That is not hard evidence. All smoke and mirrors like everything else. Regardless what the truth really is, he is done, time to move on and for some new blood. Any revolution or succession is going to need leaders outside of the elites and without baggage that family has
    Last edited by kahless; 02-02-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Question to members. IF this bill were to pass would you...

1) Comply and work to change hearts and minds.
    2) Not comply and hold up at home in the hopes that you don't get zero-dark-thirtied.
    3) Strike at the root of the tree.
    4) Other.

First, I didn't say that secession wouldn't come without war. I'm saying it's our best chance at avoiding a sectarian conflict that would make the dissolution of Kosovo look like a day at the park.

I still think buying a country might work. Buy both the land and the legitimacy from an existing country. Getting the country(s) to agree to recognize us as a new country, would likely cost some order of magnitude more than the land itself.

The small country would of course never truly be free. It would still be forced to participate in things like international drug prohibitions, and make various other concessions to avoid being invaded. But it could still be the free'st country in the world.

It worked for the Jews.
    - Kim Kardashian

There is NO alternative. That is what you are not seeing. And IF secession is going to lead to War then one might as well just go to it, spit on their hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Question to members. IF this bill were to pass would you...

1) Comply and work to change hearts and minds.
    2) Not comply and hold up at home in the hopes that you don't get zero-dark-thirtied.
    3) Strike at the root of the tree.
    4) Other.
    I would comply with the law, assuming I even had any guns which I sold for cash a long time ago. Lost a few in an unfortunate boating accident a while back also.

If enough people grew large enough balls to do a million man ARMED march/peaceful-protest on DC. I might attend and see what happens.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Watch for the massive propaganda roll-out to start any minute and a horrific false flag shooting to "force Congress to act". Same script every time.
    Any day now...and it's going to be gruesome...a black Baptist Sunday school full of little kids or some such.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

My assumption would be that they are keeping them there through the impeachment.
    I think that's just their cover story. Noone gives a $#@! about a fake impeachment that has 0 chance of passing.
    - Kim Kardashian

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You need to take a closer look at that site. It is literally linking to supporters tweets as evidence. That is not hard evidence. All smoke and mirrors like everything else. Regardless what the truth really is, he is done, time to move on and for some new blood. Any revolution or succession is going to need leaders outside of the elites and without baggage that family has
    That site isn't my source of information. I've barely looked at it, and linked it for your convenience as its one of the few places that has even tried to aggregate the information. Skimming through it there are legitimate links in there but I can't speak for the veracity of all of it. It's probably not fair to dismiss all of it as "twitter links" even though I'm sure some are exactly that.

My sources are primarily the eye witness testimonies, the SOS official responses, and the court documents. None of this comes in any kind of easily-digestible format. Which is how they were able to get away with this scam. Most people have neither the time nor the inclination to give any of it a proper review.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-02-2021 at 06:24 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

No no, I think you misunderstood.

Secession and separation is still by far the only logical choice.

I just don't think it will be allowed to be done peacefully, or that we should waste time trying to achieve that goal.

If it happens that way, great, but if not, well, that's OK too.

Just so long as the separation moves forward.

It's probably high time that we list our reasons why:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast