Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Border Wall: Keeping us all in

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    rape is only found immoral by humans.
    The Creator disagrees with you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post

I agree with him that rape is immoral, he did not imbue animals with any such belief however.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

No. Rape is not defined by being deemed illegal by laws that human beings made up. Illegal immigration is.
    Wut , who made those laws in either case, kangaroos, wallabies ?

Lizard People?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not a single one eh?

Not one single immigrant, legal or otherwise, ever voted for bigger, more intrusive and more expensive government?
    Xenophilia is a mental disorder that leads to a denial of reality in many cases.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Wut , who made those laws in either case, kangaroos, wallabies ?

Lizard People?
    Rape is rape, regardless if human beings pass a law against it. The act itself is what makes it rape. And it violates the Creator's laws. Any manmade laws that call it illegal are superfluous, since it's already illegal according to the only real law that actually exists.

Illegal immigration is only illegal because human beings passed laws saying it's illegal. There is nothing about the act itself that violates any genuine moral law. You have said yourself in other threads that you do not oppose immigration in general, but only illegal immigration. If you really meant that, then you would have no objection to people coming here completely legally in absence of the manmade laws that now make it illegal for them to do so. Therefore (provided you were being truthful about your position), in that condition you would also oppose the creation of such laws that would ban an activity that you recognize not to be wrong.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 03-04-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Not a single one eh?

Not one single immigrant, legal or otherwise, ever voted for bigger, more intrusive and more expensive government?
    In this thread he attempted to imply that all immigrant crime was "self defense":
    Migrants Commit 70% of Violent Crimes in Norwegian Capital

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Good lord almighty, you're now going to invoke the word of God in this
    conversation God Bless.

And the Lord declared;

You do not own the fruits of thine own labors, you must yield to marauders, nothing
    you have built is not for the enjoyment of those that wish it for themselves.

Rape is rape, regardless if human beings pass a law against it. The act itself is what makes it rape. And it violates the Creator's laws. Any manmade laws that call it illegal are superfluous, since it's already illegal according to the only real law that actually exists.

Illegal immigration is only illegal because human beings passed laws saying it's illegal. There is nothing about the act itself that violates any genuine moral law. You have said yourself in other threads that you do not oppose immigration in general, but only illegal immigration. If you really meant that, then you would have no objection to people coming here completely legally in absence of the manmade laws that now make it illegal for them to do so. Therefore (provided you were being truthful about your position), in that condition you would also oppose the creation of such laws that would ban an activity that you recognize not to be wrong.
    GOD specifically granted ancient Israel the promised land and specifically authorized them to eliminate the people who were already there in order to secure territorial and cultural control of it.

Territorial control is part of natural law and is seen manifest in animals as well as humans.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not a single one eh?

You are taking my statement out of context. Most Americans do not know what is in these bills, let alone immigrants. Sure, people vote for freebies, nanny state and government programs. But even democrats that I speak to do not advocate government just taking property from home owners - they themselves have mortgages that they pay on and families to support.

As for "stealing" property? Nobody is able to just steal property from somebody else with deed in hand - except GOVERNMENT or corporations - and you know that.

Come on AF, get real and keep with the context.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You are taking my statement out of context. Most Americans do not know what is in these bills, let alone immigrants. Sure, people vote for freebies, nanny state and government programs. But even democrats that I speak to do not advocate government just taking property from home owners - they themselves have mortgages that they pay on and families to support.

As for "stealing" property? Nobody is able to just steal property from somebody else with deed in hand - except GOVERNMENT or corporations - and you know that.

Come on AF, get real and keep with the context.
    The immigrants vote for communists to use the power of government to steal from us and give to them AND YOU KNOW IT.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The immigrants vote for communists to use the power of government to steal from us and give to them AND YOU KNOW IT.
    I go to the root of the problem - Common Core teachings and Incentives. So while you advocate more police state tactics, I will advocate and continue to explain to others how we can all win with liberty - foreigners and domesticers.

I go to the root of the problem - Common Core teachings and Incentives. So while you advocate more police state tactics, I will advocate and continue to explain to others how we can all win with liberty - foreigners and domesticers.
    Common Core in America created the communist cultures in foreign countries?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Common Core in America created the communist cultures in foreign countries?
    Putting words in my mouth again I see. I'll entertain:

You know as well as I do that the dumbing down of this country has been a slow but sure process that will never reverse course no matter how tall a wall is built or how many immigrants you shove onto other countries beside here. The legal Americans will continue to be indoctrinated by government camps and vote democrat whether immigrants are here or not. My goodness, even the REPUBLICANS today are yesterdays democrats - and you know it.

It will still take time, but without ending Common Core first and foremost, all bets are OFF. And you know that too.

Putting words in my mouth again I see. I'll entertain:

You know as well as I do that the dumbing down of this country has been a slow but sure process that will never reverse course no matter how tall a wall is built or how many immigrants you shove onto other countries beside here. The legal Americans will continue to be indoctrinated by government camps and vote democrat whether immigrants are here or not. My goodness, even the REPUBLICANS today are yesterdays democrats - and you know it.

It will still take time, but without ending Common Core first and foremost, all bets are OFF. And you know that too.
    I support ending government education but everything you said about it applies to the importation of millions of communist immigrants.
    We will never end government education as long as the supporters of common core are allowed to import voters.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I support ending government education but everything you said about it applies to the importation of millions of communist immigrants.
    We will never end government education as long as the supporters of common core are allowed to import voters.

Well, Swordy, trump got in, repubs had the congress and senate, yet we still have Common Core. In fact, there was not a mention of it during the primaries or the election. I don't think your run of mill couch democrats OR immigrants voted trump or republican congress/senate. So to blame them only takes the burden off of Republicans!

Well, Swordy, trump got in, repubs had the congress and senate, yet we still have Common Core. In fact, there was not a mention of it during the primaries or the election. I don't think your run of mill couch democrats OR immigrants voted trump or republican congress/senate. So to blame them only takes the burden off of Republicans!
    The Republican majorities were not large enough to overcome the RINOs but this did happen:

DeSantis Signs Executive Order ENDING Common Core

We have much more work to do to end government education but we will never succeed if the communist invasion isn't stopped.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Republican majorities were not large enough to overcome the RINOs but this did happen:

DeSantis Signs Executive Order ENDING Common Core

We have much more work to do to end government education but we will never succeed if the communist invasion isn't stopped.
    Yes I know, Ron is my cousin. Mothers side.

Yes I know, Ron is my cousin. Mothers side.
    That's nice.

He is also a Republican.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's nice.

He is also a Republican.
    He had a sh|t score too for a while, we've had some discussions about it. I don't play favorites.

He had a sh|t score too for a while, we've had some discussions about it. I don't play favorites.
    That's too bad but it seems he listened to you, the Demoncrats won't, name one Demoncrat that would support ending government education.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's too bad but it seems he listened to you, the Demoncrats won't, name one Demoncrat that would support ending government education.
    Some things but not everything, he still needs to get that score way up.

I know a few teachers who are democrats and do not like Common Core. They are democrats because they believe it is the "working mans" party, but they do believe Common Core ties their hands. It does tie hands, but since they are democrats they will still have that influence on children. Get rid of Common Core then we can go on to the next phase. Don't get rid of Common Core - all bets are OFF.

Some things but not everything, he still needs to get that score way up.

I know a few teachers who are democrats and do not like Common Core. They are democrats because they believe it is the "working mans" party, but they do believe Common Core ties their hands. It does tie hands, but since they are democrats they will still have that influence on children. Get rid of Common Core then we can go on to the next phase. Don't get rid of Common Core - all bets are OFF.
    Would even one of them agree to end government education? it was bad for liberty before Common Core.
    Also name one Demoncrat POLITICIAN who would agree to end government education.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Would even one of them agree to end government education? it was bad for liberty before Common Core.
    Also name one Demoncrat POLITICIAN who would agree to end government education.
    I am not naïve. Local would be a start, at least the conservative areas would have a fighting chance to oversee school boards without having extortion money hanging around. I do know one democrat politician who would oppose Common Core if it came down to it just to keep his office, but he is only a state rep. Other than that, no, I do not know any democrat politicians who would go for that. I don't even know many republicans who would either - government employees even R's want to RETAIN power, not put themselves out of a job.

I am not naïve. Local would be a start, at least the conservative areas would have a fighting chance to oversee school boards without having extortion money hanging around. I do know one democrat politician who would oppose Common Core if it came down to it just to keep his office, but he is only a state rep. Other than that, no, I do not know any democrat politicians who would go for that. I don't even know many republicans who would either - government employees even R's want to RETAIN power, not put themselves out of a job.
    The states and the feds won't allow localities to end government education and we will never change that if the left is able to import millions of reinforcements.
    We have much work to do with the Republicans or a 3rd party but there is hope as your cousin shows, there is no hope with the Demoncrats.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Actually a huge percent of those were people turning themselves in at legal checkpoints and asking for asylum- which is not illegal.

From your own link:
    It definitely is illegal when a fraudulent claim of asylum is made. Stop making stuff up.

And who is going to pay for their economic and social needs? Eh? Are American citizens being made into tax slaves to support the massive flood of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying and criminal populations of Central America who are crossing America's borders?

JWK

It was 2019 when an ongoing invasion of America’s borders swelled to tens of thousands a month, not a shot was fired to defend the borders of the United States, and America’s domestic enemies, many socialists and communists in Congress, pushed forward with their attempt in conquering a prosperous and freedom loving people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123