Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vermont Caucuses April 2nd and 3rd for delegates to their state convention bodies needed

Wish the campaign would do something with their list of 400,000 donors...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I contacted Paul Dame in Vermont,

Is there nothing we or the campaign can do to help contact people there?

This is part of his response from ~2 hours ago (part left out because of strategy):

Clyde,

Thanks so much for your email! At this point we've contacted everyone I have information for. Our biggest hurdle is just finding people. I've done everything I know of, going through meetup, facebook groups and even the FEC filings and trying to look up people's names through whitepages.com We have a lot of bad contact info but we're doing what we can. The caucuses are in 2 hours so I'm not sure what else can be done at this point. I just hope people check their email and decide to show up.

Starting tomorrow we'll be trying to organize towns that have no chair. Once that starts we'll be trying to turn over rocks to find people again. If you have any clues on how we might best be able to do that - I would appreciate it!

Thanks again for your willingness to help!

~Paul Dame
    If anyone in the campaign can get a list to help Paul Dame, please do so and please let us know that something is being done.....

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How did this go?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720941620
    http://www.myspace.com/anarkyisorder

Tracy

PS Please donate to our SD Liberty PAC and send as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa from SD as possible.
    http://southdakotaforliberty.com/
    Like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...74626939256447

UPDATE: If you are in Vermont please contact me via PM, or
    Paul Dame
    Essex Junction, VT
    802-318-7544
    paul_E_D@hotmail.com

We need to hear from our people in Vermont ASAP. Please if you or any Paul supporter you know has friends/family in Vermont there are DELEGATES at stake.

RPF'ers please keep this thread on the first page until Monday.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

bump

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

alines
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Are secrets the results of the caucuses ?

Quote Originally Posted by bultza View Post
    Are secrets the results of the caucuses ?
    Results aren't in yet for the state caucus, discretion is regarding that event still being outstanding.
    But we need any Vermont residents who support Paul to contact us, delegates or not, we have uses for everyone.

You can find the donating supporters by going to the FEC site and throwing in the ZIP code. They'd be more likely to go for delegate spots, maybe, or at least be able to afford the trip to Tampa.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by PolicyReader View Post
    Paul Dame
    Essex Junction, VT
    802-318-7544
    paul_E_D@hotmail.com

We need to hear from our people in Vermont ASAP. Please if you or any Paul supporter you know has friends/family in Vermont there are DELEGATES at stake.

Re-quoted for visibility on new page.

bump for timing

Paul Dame
    Essex Junction, VT
    802-318-7544
    paul_E_D@hotmail.com

^^^THIS^^^^
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Paul Dame
    Essex Junction, VT
    802-318-7544
    paul_E_D@hotmail.com

^^^^ Bump THIS ^^^^
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12