Thread: OSHA Says If Employers / Education Requires Vaccine, Then Vaccine Injuries Are Work Related

OSHA Says If Employers / Education Requires Vaccine, Then Vaccine Injuries Are Work Related

Good luck proving it in court with their Army of Sponsored Liar / Lawyers

Tell me if this is a good Legal Strategy for persuading Employers / Education to avoid mandating vaccines as a condition of employment or attendance?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I dont see how any employer could not be found liable for any adverse effects of any required medical dabbling. In fact employers might be the least knowledgeable people you could put yourself in the hands of with these decisions. Employers with sense would just avoid this. Invisible Man and Danke are not available for comment , they are busy getting extra vaccinations .LOL
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Good luck proving it in court with their Army of Sponsored Liar / Lawyers

Tell me if this is a good Legal Strategy for persuading Employers / Education to avoid mandating vaccines as a condition of employment or attendance?
    Well...it's better than nothing. Employers will balance the risk of lost productivity from potential outbreaks to the risk of vaccine adverse reactions. I think to convince employers against vaccine mandates is to point out alternatives. For example there are COVID test kits that can attach to your cellphone and give you results in minutes.

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditio...vid-tests.html

There are also COVID sniffing dogs.

https://phys.org/news/2021-04-accura...ronavirus.html

If you can show you aren't infected, it shouldn't matter that you aren't vaccinated. If you are infected you need to be home anyway.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

and considering that covid-19 has never been isolated,,,

WTF are they sniffing?

For clarification purposes in this article, given that the virus has not been isolated and that the symptoms mimic the flu, Covid19 is considered an influenza variant. And, yes, people can die of influenza or the common cold. In fact, lungs of influenza patients can be more damaged than those of Covid patients. And blood clotting is also common in flu patients
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

WTF are they sniffing?
    The dogs are smelling whatever it is that people who are getting sick are infected with.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    OSHA Says If Employers / Education Requires Vaccine, Then Vaccine Injuries Are Work Related

Who would have thunk that OSHA, GOP, MAGA/America-First, Dems leadership would be all on the same page on this.

Trump administration: Employers can require workers to get COVID-19 vaccine

The dogs are smelling whatever it is that people who are getting sick are infected with.
    What if they are not sick?

alledgedly one can have Covid without symptoms,,

I heard about the robot dogs... I haz questions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Who would have thunk that OSHA, GOP, MAGA/America-First, Dems leadership would be all on the same page on this.

Trump administration: Employers can require workers to get COVID-19 vaccine
    This was one of the big points that Trump definitely let us down.

I think that perhaps they will let this go through because they want small businesses to fail. So they are set up to fail. Allow them to require vaccines, then on top of that, allow the employers to be held liable for requiring those medical procedures. Double standard tho if the employer is the US government, but then again they want our government to collapse too.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well...it's better than nothing. Employers will balance the risk of lost productivity from potential outbreaks to the risk of vaccine adverse reactions. I think to convince employers against vaccine mandates is to point out alternatives. For example there are COVID test kits that can attach to your cellphone and give you results in minutes.

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditio...vid-tests.html

https://phys.org/news/2021-04-accura...ronavirus.html

If you can show you aren't infected, it shouldn't matter that you aren't vaccinated. If you are infected you need to be home anyway.
    Its all supressing fear of those that are truly infected, and promoting fear of those who question their assigned beliefs. They WANT a WAR between as many different factions as they can divide us down to. Divide and Conquer in FULL PLAY here.
    1776 > 1984

WTF are they sniffing?
    A supped-up cold virus.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What if they are not sick?

alledgedly one can have Covid without symptoms,,

I heard about the robot dogs... I haz questions.
    I know people who have been sick this year with something they never experienced before. Some of them were COVID skeptics. And yes I have known some who have been diagnosed as having COVID without ever coming down with any symptoms. I dunno. Personally about 10 years ago I started taking massive doses of garlic whenever I started feeling sick with anything and so far while I've had mild symptoms I have not been knocked off my feet by any cold or flu. Maybe it's possible to catch whatever is causing people to really get sick with COVID-19 and have a strong enough immune system not to get sick. In fact I'm sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    A supped-up cold virus.
    Yes. A coronavirus is litterally a cold virus.

Yes. A coronavirus is litterally a cold virus.
    And through Psychological manipulation they have convinced the Masses that it is the Flu. (Influenza)

and there is much disinformation being spread,,to further confuse the issue.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That's right small businesses. You must mandate your employees receive the gene therapy otherwise you will go out of business. Also, if any one of those employees has a negative reaction you'd better be up to date on your workers comp--and likley go out of business.

You big guys? Keep on scalping our cattle, this one isn't for you to worry about.

It's better than nothing. But proving the fine print will be that you have to prove that the injury was caused by the vaccine. Good luck with that.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)