Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Official Alt Right Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    @pcosmar, if you are going to comment/leave neg rep, have the balls to leave it for all to see.
    I think my disdain for you and your ilk is well known and documented.

I am curious as to why you remain on this forum,, as you obviously don't belong..

and your -rep was earned,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I think my disdain for you and your ilk is well known and documented.

I am curious as to why you remain on this forum,, as you obviously don't belong..

and your -rep was earned,,

I do, I value freedom, Liberty and the people who value them. You do not.

Why do you and nation wreckers like @Zippyjuan stay inside of America if you do not value its people protecting their nation, culture, rights and future?

I do, I value freedom, Liberty and the people who value them. You do not.
    No you don't.

You want an Authoritarian Police State to control all those other people.

Nothing but another petty Nazi.. Aryan Trash.

go back to stormfront
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-13-2019 at 01:10 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No you don't.

You want an Authoritarian Police State to control all those other people.

Nothing but another petty Nazi.. Aryan Trash.

go back to stormfront
    No, I want the state to do its job, protection from invasion and fraud. You think the state doing anything=police state, it isnt so. You are an anarchist.

Yeah, I want people who have my views, my values, the values that build America to be the majority in the nation that our Founding and Forefathers created for us to enjoy and pass down to our posterity.

IF YOU have an issue with that, YOU are going to be the ones leaving.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If this place continues to turn into a Cultural Supremacist Trumptard site..

There may be no point in staying.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If this place continues to turn into a Cultural Supremacist Trumptard site..

There may be no point in staying.
    I am not talking about the site, I am talking about the country.

No, I want the state to do its job, protection from invasion and fraud. You think the state doing anything=police state, it isnt so. You are an anarchist.

Yeah, I want people who have my views, my values, the values that build America to be the majority in the nation that our Founding and Forefathers created for us to enjoy and pass down to our posterity.

Wow. Some screen name.

Every single word in that post is wrong.

I ask the same question: Why are you even here? But then I answer: because with posts like yours we have something to discuss and then we agorists, anarchists, liberty lovers can set the record straight.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

The irony that the user who started this thread is banned.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I am not talking about the site, I am talking about the country.
    Love it or leave it Fallacy.

The retarded ejaculation of Neocons circa 9/11/2001........Now rehashed and repackaged for the Trump era.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

So,, a made up word exclusive to basement dwelling Internet Trolls with no Intellectual Debate Skills.

got ya
    ...which, naturally, he also misspelled (spreg sperg)

...must be a trad.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 06-13-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The irony that the user who started this thread is banned.
    Why was he banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Why was he banned?
    I just walked back in,,,

Perhaps someone with the ability, read his posts.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415