Thread: The Dems also lost in South Carolina.

The Dems also lost in South Carolina.

Fortunately, they’re not interested in looking at why they keep losing elections and are simply trying the same thing over and over again.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/dems-lose-a...ng-22-million/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They need to move several thousand voters into those districts if they want to win there. Anything else is just a fundraising ploy.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They need to move several thousand voters into those districts if they want to win there. Anything else is just a fundraising ploy.
    How much do they pay you to give them advice like that?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    How much do they pay you to give them advice like that?
    They already know
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Do you need any boxes?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you need any boxes?
    No

You gotta feed the monkey.

https://twitter.com/thomasnewhouse/s...46355714416640

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dem did better than expected in the Republican district.

Norman, who was just elected to his sixth legislative term in the most populated part of the South Carolina's 5th District last year, received nearly 45,000 votes, while Parnell collected a little more than 42,000 votes in his first ever political contest.
    But Parnell still came within about 3 percentage points of beating Norman in a district that Mulvaney won by 20 percentage points in November over Democrat Fran Person, a former aide to Vice President Joe Biden.

Democrats worked to get turnout for their underdog. Parnell received more than twice the number of votes Tuesday than all of the ballots cast in the three-candidate Democratic primary in May. Norman received 15 percent more votes Tuesday than the entire seven-candidate GOP primary field last month.
    http://www.postandcourier.com/news/r...0a1077c21.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Dem did better than expected in the Republican district.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/r...0a1077c21.html
    If only politics gave away participation trophies, the dems would be all set.

The bigger story is how much that district hates the Libertarian Party. Might as well run as Satanists.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Celebrating this is like Democrats celebrating a victory in Oregon. If South Carolina is even competitive you know the GOP has lost the entire Eastern Seaboard.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    The bigger story is how much that district hates the Libertarian Party. Might as well run as Satanists.
    I mean, looking at the current state of the Libertarian Party, can anyone really blame them?
    Stop believing stupid things