Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Comey Testimony Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The difference is in the weeks after the inauguration he tried to get Comey to let the Flynn investigation go, and then fired him when it was clear that wasn't going to happen. And then admitted it on national TV and twitter. If he fired him on Jan 20, none of this would have happened. Back then, he would have any number of people to go on TV and defend him (while Democrats would stay silent due to still blaming him for the election loss), and now they can't even put White House staff out there, he has to go through the RNC and use his 2020 PAC.
    Looks like you are trying too hard.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/edatpost/status/872841483560382464
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's the over/under on when the piss tape gets dropped?
    By whom? Putin?

Question from Lankford: Comey admitted that Loretta Lynch dictated to Comey that he call an investigation a "matter" instead of an investigation, which was meant to help (probably coordinated by) the Hillary campaign.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/adamliptak/statu...35418194157568
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

What's the over/under on when the piss tape gets dropped?
    Exactly the same as the tape of Putin hacking the voting machines for Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/872847587556118528

McCain wants Clinton charged with colluding with the Russians to torpedo her own campaign? McCain thinks the fact that the email server investigation is over means she would be immune to prosecution if she were found to be colluding with the Russians to torpedo herself?

I think McCain has officially graduated from 'Idiot' to 'Senile Idiot'. Will the citizens of Arizona never relieve the U.S. of this burden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/adamliptak/statu...35418194157568
    Re the “I hope” statement:
    This isn't a realistic comparison. The case being cited involves two people who are already known to have committed a crime - one is in jail, the other is giving information about the crime in order to avoid procecution. Trump hasn't even been accused of crime.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

While they're in recess - Ron Paul's opinion

Ron Paul discussed the Comey hearing in today's Liberty Report.

Comey Under The Gun: Truth-Telling...Or Just Politics?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    McCain wants Clinton charged with colluding with the Russians to torpedo her own campaign? McCain thinks the fact that the email server investigation is over means she would be immune to prosecution if she were found to be colluding with the Russians to torpedo herself?

I think McCain has officially graduated from 'Idiot' to 'Senile Idiot'. Will the citizens of Arizona never relieve the U.S. of this burden?
    Senile is right. He was a bit confused. If you really want to boil it down to what he was trying to say is "Russia is bad, right?! You can't conclude any part of investigating Russia! Everything and everybody needs to be investigated!" Surprised he don't drop Iran in there somehow.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

We have tried. We don't have a smart populace or good candidates to run against him. Kelli Ward was meh. This is a retirement state and McCain holds sway with the big old money donors and bluehair snowbirds that inhabit this place...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

https://twitter.com/LibertyCliff/sta...46812905955328

Trump's attorney about to make a statement

Fox news - "Awaiting statement from Pres Trump's outside attorney"

Live stream - coming up - http://video.foxnews.com/v/546452938...#sp=show-clips

C-SPAN https://www.c-span.org/video/?429730...testimony&live

they just said (@1:52pm) in "about 10 minutes"

(started at 2:30pm)
    Last edited by Valli6; 06-08-2017 at 12:30 PM.

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/stat...58490972360704

Big headline from the Comey testimony: Loretta Lynch Obstructed Justice as a Felon. Loretta Lynch Conspired with the Clinton Campaign to Manufacture Fake News.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Big headline from the Comey testimony: Loretta Lynch Obstructed Justice as a Felon. Loretta Lynch Conspired with the Clinton Campaign to Manufacture Fake News.

Unfortunately, this is old news, and no one who matters will give a $#@! about it.

At the meeting, everyone agreed that Mr. Comey should not reveal details about the Clinton investigation. But Ms. Lynch told him to be even more circumspect: Do not even call it an investigation, she said, according to three people who attended the meeting. Call it a “matter.”

Ms. Lynch reasoned that the word “investigation” would raise other questions: What charges were being investigated? Who was the target? But most important, she believed that the department should stick by its policy of not confirming investigations.

It was a by-the-book decision. But Mr. Comey and other F.B.I. officials regarded it as disingenuous in an investigation that was so widely known. And Mr. Comey was concerned that a Democratic attorney general was asking him to be misleading and line up his talking points with Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, according to people who spoke with him afterward.

As the meeting broke up, George Z. Toscas, a national security prosecutor, ribbed Mr. Comey. “I guess you’re the Federal Bureau of Matters now,” Mr. Toscas said, according to two people who were there.

Despite his concerns, Mr. Comey avoided calling it an investigation. “I am confident we have the resources and the personnel assigned to the matter,” Mr. Comey told reporters days after the meeting.

The F.B.I. investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email server was the biggest political story in the country in the fall of 2015. But something much bigger was happening in Washington. And nobody recognized it.

While agents were investigating Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic National Committee’s computer system was compromised. It appeared to have been the work of Russian hackers.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/u...-election.html

Who sez the circus was closing down?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post

Someone asked Comey if the President can stop an investigation. His answer was essentially "the President can start or stop investigations at will, all they have to do is ask directly or go through the AG".

Kind of begs the question as to why this circus of wasted money is taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Someone asked Comey if the President can stop an investigation. His answer was essentially "the President can start or stop investigations at will, all they have to do is ask directly or go through the AG".

Kind of begs the question as to why this circus of wasted money is taking place.
    Divide and conquer.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CBS aired this crap, hoping for Watergate. The last time crap like this was on network TV was Iran-Contra. Nobody cared after that.

This is all about Comey mind reading what Donny was thinking. Comey wrote down some notes after his meeting with the president.

This is going to be so damning. Oh noze!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So, Comey is in the closed door meeting with senators right now.
    Does anyone know if this will air later or some other day? What - if anything - will we be told about this part of the hearing?

Trumps lawyer on now - wont be taking questions

Live stream - http://video.foxnews.com/v/546452938...#sp=show-clips

C-SPAN https://www.c-span.org/video/?429730...testimony&live

Right now pointing out that Comey was one of the leakers and after being fired he authorized his friends to leak the memos.

Now over (2:35)
    Last edited by Valli6; 06-08-2017 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    So, Comey is in the closed door meeting with senators right now.
    Does anyone know if this will air later or some other day? What - if anything - will we be told about this part of the hearing?
    We commoners won't be hearing $#@! about the closed session until at least after Mueller's investigation is done.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast